A drug dealer (selling weed) that think i snitch him and his "boss" to the cops just me i must pay 1.5k or they kill me...

A drug dealer (selling weed) that think i snitch him and his "boss" to the cops just me i must pay 1.5k or they kill me, they know my adress
I cant tell this to anyone what the fuck am i supposed to do ??

Attached: 1555395158297.png (500x504, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UzJUCPkCjo
youtube.com/watch?v=9JScqpJ3XWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get kot

If anyone have similar stories that would help me

Leave everything behind, go to Africa or Southeast Asia and start a new life.

tell the cops and ask for witness protection

they dont need to know your address they can just release the brakes in your car

Drugs are bad user, shouldn't have bought them in the first place

Attached: 1561858473444.gif (640x360, 1.06M)

It doesn't work like that here

>Buy drug
>Get killed
>Be ameri.. Be French

Snitching is not an option in France the cops would do nothing if there is no evidence

Similar thing happened to me family.
My dad told the cops on some driver who was moving drugs using a truck.
The driver got jailed. The drug mafia threatened my dad. My dad took us to another country.
Also, they seem to be lying to you. They probably think you are an easy pray to get cash from.

Why the fuck did you snitch in the first place?
Also, go to fucking Jow Forums if this is true.
There's a whole fucking board for questions like this.

PS: You're fucking retarded.
I would pay up if you value your life.

Attached: 1538643398912.png (225x317, 50K)

I didnt snitch, he caught transporting weed

Thats what i was thinking i cant believe they would kill someone for that, there is no proof that i snitched (and i fucking didnt)

I think you're getting hustled bro. Move. Get the absolute cheapest apartment you can afford at a different location. Buy warehouse storage if you've got too much junk to fit in the new apartment. Remember to never tell drug dealers where you live, even if they seem cool.

I'm not living alone that's the problem I'm just 20yo living w/ my parents

yep discord thread

And I'm living near like 2-3houses next to

Torpedo his car with a day old baguette.

> french drug dealer
Do you really think they could kill you? At most he will beat you with a hard baguette
if you didn't do it just tell them you didn't

I'm just a homeless, unemployed, single female who's just trying to survive
I'm getting screwed. I'm starting to get bad. I cannot continue fighting. I'm just trying to do what i can. I'm going to die alone without hope and friends I've never had.
I'm hoping a friend can provide me with another drug dealer who is actually going to come check on me in the morning for my drug addiction because I feel like I need to know exactly what I'm up against because there's no one to help me out and now i'm dead and I'm losing shit fast like I said i am.
I guess I should just say "yes" to her. I really don't want to give up on this
I'm tired of everything and I need you to help me. This shit sucks i wish we could die without going through life. I feel worthless but i'm ready to move on now. I'm tired of watching my kids get killed by dealers but that sucks too. Life sucks but it's going to be fine in the end and after a while i

I didn't realise the economic disparity of France echoed that of Nigeria.
Who the fuck would murder another person over 1500€ in the first world?

Don't care, that's what you get. Gtfo.

>solving narking with more narking
Just buy a gun OP, or a machete if you can't find a gun to buy, and wait for a while up in your attic

Attached: 1537149577725.png (600x580, 820K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1UzJUCPkCjo

youtube.com/watch?v=9JScqpJ3XWw