Oíche mhaith, [good night] Jow Forums

Oíche mhaith, [good night] Jow Forums.

Before you sleep, here's a reminder too.
>shower
>pay your taxes or rent
>sleep before 4am
>eat
>brush your teeth
>take your meds
>vent if you need to here.
And remember,
>you're loved and needed. I love you all.

May you all have sweet dreams.

Attached: hahahhar.png (157x157, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_TIdWRuixo
youtube.com/watch?v=1UzJUCPkCjo
youtube.com/watch?v=9JScqpJ3XWw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

G'night Ireland-kun
sweet sleeps

Thank you America fren!!
Sleep well to you too!

Attached: lol.png (155x155, 19K)

>you are loved and needed
no

Thanks fren

FUCK OFF I HOPE YOU NEVER WAKE UP

Take.
My.
Love.

No problem fren!

Attached: omo.png (102x273, 33K)

KYS

You're clearly going thru something, if posting this is what makes you feel better than I accept you saying and posting that.

Get well soon user.

no

Sweet dreams Kalashni. May an even better day rise to greet you.

Whatever you want Cowboy, I hope you have a good day fren =w=

what are you a psychologist, fuck off. I just dislike your kind here on Jow Forums.

Thank you Sable! I hope that you have amazing moments from here on out. Sleep well my dear.

'my kind'? Also I see you are the dictator of Jow Forums, in your head. What makes you believe you have the right to dictate what people can and cannot post on a public form, huhuhuhu~

yeah my day has been going pretty good

Oh that's super great fren!! :D

because you contribute nothing but another hole for namefags to congregrate in, you're not funny nor any kind of entertaining. go to tumblr if you just want a place to talk to your e-friends.

After months I have not been able to push what you've said into his head. Idk if he'll ever understand humanity's revolutionary, freedom craving spirit.

I post here because people say they like it. The world doesn't revolve around you, sorry if this comes off as rude.

Damn, ah well. What can we do?

Attached: v.png (155x155, 20K)

Accept what we cannot change. Ignore that which lashes out in such childish anger, and instead partake in experience with the kind. A 'turn the other cheek' strategy. They want their actions to spur anger. Just don't give them what they want.

Attached: 1564080122688.jpg (378x352, 87K)

and the people that like should fuck off too, for as long as I've been on this board the only thing namefags like cowboy do is attention-whore or interact with other attention-whores. You think people really like these threads but only 4 people other than me and you have posted in here. fuck off with this bizarre hugbox back to tumblr where you'll be more welcome anyways loser

I won't. Some people just can't like wholesomeness. I wonder if they're mentally stable [pun not intended], or loved enough. If only i could love enough, to give them all the love they need.

Actually multiple people have told me they like them, my night threads usually aren't as popular or talked in as my morning ones when people first wake up.

Attached: starved.png (255x169, 35K)

>8447735
Case in point. Generic, cookie cutter troll who can do nothing except for go on autistic epithets.

Imagine thinking I genuinely would use tumblr, if you use it that's fine but, it's not very good.

>And they don't even get the irony of then giving you attention. I wish I could help them too, but they sadly do not want help.

Never touched it. Heard it's a furry/tranny haven.

Wait. Before you go I’m going to start a cancer games.

Good on them for having a safe space ^^

Oh I'll be here for another hour maybe?

I just started the thread. You probably can find it.

A containment block, if you will

I dont take advice from faggots. Fuck off

Also Herb made his thread if you care about that.

I'll join in a sec, also did he? I didn't notice!! :) I'll try to talk to him now.

LMAO, Yes. Furries can be a little pedo-ish, and Jow Forums has a scarily large underage population, So I'm glad they're not getting pedo'd on.

Ah, okay?

Thanks kalashni

No problem fren, Sleep well. Hope the weather is good for you tomorrow.

Y'know sometimes you just gotta go deep inside of her with your balls handing out. Y'know what I'm saying? You got 4 inches inside and you got 4 more inches to go. You sometimes gotta pull her hair back and have that fucking arch. You go in and ram that some of a bitch inside of her and creampie in that bitch.

Attached: C5IGCtYXAAADT1t.jpg (194x228, 8K)

I-

Attached: bwa.png (159x158, 39K)

Damn straight, homie.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_TIdWRuixo

Attached: eb056563706ad73fe859991b4e137b47.jpg (420x420, 40K)

>pay your taxes or rent
fucking commie
taxation is theft

'fucking commie'
Hahaha
ha
h...
hah..
How did you know?

Sure man, I don't get that but eh!

>Y'know sometimes you just gotta go deep inside of her with your balls handing out. Y'know what I'm saying? You got 4 inches inside and you got 4 more inches to go. You sometimes gotta pull her hair back and have that fucking arch. You go in and ram that some of a bitch inside of her and creampie in that bitch.
God I'm so lonely and horny

Attached: 1529283995103.jpg (437x431, 14K)

Well... Me too...
8)

My bedroom smells like ass tho

Attached: whatissex.gif (480x479, 263K)

because taxation is a commie concept

Who's ass?
>only noticed now that the cup has a face as well

Wouldn't you like to know

Attached: 40342f71ab552bcde0d3af44036a07a6.jpg (280x391, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1UzJUCPkCjo

youtube.com/watch?v=9JScqpJ3XWw