Jow Forums please help me

I'm going through a religious crisis on what the fuck I should be, I'm a European mutt of Germanic/Celtic/Romanian decent. I don't know if I should follow Celtic paganism or Germanic paganism. Please help me.

Attached: Screenshot_3358.png (321x795, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee
milleryoustcelticpolytheism.weebly.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

islam

yes

It may sound repetitive but I think you should become what you believe is right, my opinion is of little to no value when you know yourself better than everyone here

Nobody but yourself can make the choice. Nor should they. Don't be afraid to take your time, and if one thing doesn't work out don't be afraid to dump it and try another. There's a lot out there to look into with what religion you wanna be, or you could just opt out of having one entirely. Regardless, I wish you luck in finding something that makes you happy.

I know, but Celtic polytheism is such a hard thing to grasp and understand, there is both too little and too much.

if you want an uninterrupted line of practice you should just adapt lithuanian paganism

because in all honesty a lot of it is quite similar

depends on your fetish
goats -> slam
kids -> cataholics
bdsm (maso) -> buddis
crossdressing -> shittō
bdsm (sado) -> orthox
anal, scat (bottom) -> scientology
anal, scat (top) -> autheism
all above of above -> agnosticism

this shall be your god now

Attached: 1518894243925.png (510x453, 14K)

>crossdressing -> shittō
oh cmon back that up with literally anything nerd it is a quality set of vague principles to conduct your life. its just a shame its an asian ethno-religion and as such you can't show interest in it without looking like a total retard

you could've just replied to me with a pic of you in astolfo cosplay, weeb

Attached: 1564140928687.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

my biggest fear right now is that i don't actually troll you, but the other way around.

Attached: 62455465_144625669941384_8203869857105741855_n.jpg (1241x887, 87K)

that's not cool man why would you want to troll me :(

Attached: 1555548644456.jpg (778x704, 80K)

you should be shot in the jaw at the earliest possible opportunity

Your Southern Neighbors will enslave you and turn your women into concubines.

>muh religion depends on muh descent
fuck you're retarded

Attached: 1555571453276.png (550x543, 50K)

I feel like Celts should follow Celtic things and Germans follow Germanic things, am I wrong? I don't want to be some faggot following something I shouldn't. I have respect for them and their followings, I don't want to impede on things I don't belong in.

if you want something with any kind of legitimacy you actually need to do the lithuanian thing unfortunately

paganism is so heavily influenced by neo-wicca bullshit that they'll probably have you sleeping with amythest crystals under your pillow and other totally retarded new age shit

Lithuanian polytheism is just Baltic paganism with all of the druid stuff, I have no traces or lineage from there either. Wicca LARPing witch shit is different from Celtic and Germanic beliefs, it's very easy to spot the difference.

>I have no traces or lineage from there either
i don't think it even matters, new worlders are pan-european mixes anyway

and i've heard stories of traditional gaelic demons like old ladies still being worried about banshees. i think its okay to respect the tradition of it all but are you really going to shit yourself if someone mentions a nuckelavee or something like they used to?

the authenticity of the practices is just gone i think you'd have to appreciate it on some sort of academic level rather than a genuine belief system. unfortunately it is actually larping on some level

>nuckelavee
actually just mentioning those i decided to look them up again and got a scottish wikipedia page that's barely comprehensible
sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuckelavee

interesting stuff

Imagining thinking the same way a sjw feels about cultural appropriation. The horseshoe theory is real

he just wants an authentic ethno-religion there's no need for butthurt because they only exist theoretically anyway at this point

Probably written by a European who doesn't know too much English.

I don't know man, I think I'm gonna go with the Celtic thing since I fall more aline with that. I will try and stay in the realm of folklore some minor practices. I don't plan on going ape-shit LARP Tier like Wiccans. I'm trying to look at the Iron age and how that plays together in my ancestry.

I was able to find a source that could help me out, also some books and shit. (Pic related, the books)
milleryoustcelticpolytheism.weebly.com/

Attached: Screenshot_3428.png (349x188, 12K)

nah that's actually how they talk bruv

Attached: 1f1d1906c4cabf1c7c374f318da80d73.jpg (770x694, 78K)

They talk like someone trying to perform a school-play as a European person but are Mid-West Americans.

retard retard retard

git tae fuck ya jobbie jabber

polytheism is based anyway, vague animism is good too

anything's better than abrahamic death cults anyway the only reason they gained such prevalance is because they're iconoclastic and destroy absolutely everything else

English Teacher please leave.

Yeah, Christians are funny, they call themselves the best religion since they wiped out almost all the other religions before them. Can't lose a debate if you're the only one.

retard retard retard

Attached: awZTCAk.png (1303x732, 709K)

can u please read out a little bit of that page with your accent

Attached: 4322.png (693x308, 18K)

no? sorry was that weird?
sigh i'll just youtube scots talking

Attached: 1557418169883.gif (560x420, 175K)

A lot of members on the left don't feel that way. The primary problem they have with cultural appropriation is not that your "stealing their culture" but it is specifically the practice of sanitizing the radical elements of their culture so that it can be turned into a commodity.

>eastern european
just become a self-hating commie like the rest of us

i dont really have a strong scottishe accent
also bubye

Attached: 62497853_145734423174540_2475666804537280930_n.jpg (640x640, 40K)

When you choose your religion based on your ancestry and not on how true you think it is

Attached: laughing sluts.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

You forgot traps: roman/greek paganism

>ashkenazi jewish
BECOME JEW

You literally said "I feel like" so following up your irrational feels with the question "am I wrong" is kinda fucking retarded. If you wanna follow a religion not because of the religion itself but simply because you crave to be part of a group then by all means whatever helps you sleep at night but limiting your choice of something meaningful because of arbitrary reasons out of your control is just shooting yourself in the foot before you've even started running.

>basing your religion on a shitty ADN test that wont even come out right

yep, you just posted cringe