I want to disappear

I want to disappear.

Attached: 1536578890641.jpg (512x512, 24K)

Then disappear. Make sure to use a dull blade you daft cunt.

me too
lets do it

Wouldn't it be nice to just not exist at all.

How would you know if you didn’t?

Attached: 1562168618296.jpg (239x211, 10K)

that's why it would be nice

same, but i just don't really know how to do it or where i would even go.

Attached: Nuuskamuikkunen2.gif (500x375, 204K)

Where do you want to disappear?

I want to disappear with all my frens

Attached: 7ad6d41df7baf8e742d3413c27fa20f7.jpg (743x471, 61K)

Keep getting drunk and crying until you feel better

anywhere's fine

discord thread

Being drunk makes you feel worse desu.

The more intense is the suffering, the fastest you will get over it.

i'm writing just for fun a small text about existance and how you can't escape existance because you're just random pieces of information working together communist style (even though or because no one demands anything, alone they aren't capable of anything at all), and their purpose is to do everything, everywhere and everytime. you'll probably just get put together again randomly with other pieces of information after you die and lose the capability to sense time (or anything at all basically). And the only thing you can do, and you won't start another miserable life again feeling and experiencing complex things is to throw yourself into a black hole and get squashed into the smallest, yet most massive piece of information possible to mankind, with a collection of information from every place in the universe there ever was, every possible "earth" there existed and every timeline you could imagine an earth in. then wait until every single piece of information follows your path, your mom, your dad, every mom you had, every dad you had, every dad you were, every mom you were and every hitler you could've been. Don't worry, there are timelines where hitler was a famous artist. But also a timeline where hitler was a famous artist and some other guy was a dictator of the german reich, was called obama and took care of all the jews. That wasn't you, but me. But you are me. We all are we, squashed into that big fat pussy hole, and we were bored because we knew every-thing of every-time, every-where.

>PART 2
So we said that we should try again, because it's boring to know and it's fun to learn. Learn as divided entities about each other, losing all bounds and meeting everyone again, every single piece of you. You are a collective system of information, being able to communicate and transfer information to other collective systems of information. This is real, even if it would be a simulation. If you wanna skip that part of experiencing yourself, yourselves and everything else, go on, shoot yourself. It won't get you far, and in the end you'll just end up AGAIN in that massive amount of information. And it repeats, with a new set of variables. And all you can do is hope to not be alone at the edge of the universe, and everyone else is at the other edge. And you're just thinking (even though you actually can't, you'd just be static information): "I want to disappear.".

TLDR

jesus, i need a glass of water and a cooler place, else i can't write my thoughts down in intelligible shape.

Doesn't really matter anyway, i'll wrote this down here just to have it written down somewhere. Could've written it down in my notebook aswell, I'll just need it later to add it to my one-hundred-and-one existential tutorials

Wanna do it together?

Attached: snufkin.gif (461x346, 149K)

Travel company is always appreciated.

Attached: nuuskamuikkunen12.png (480x360, 94K)