Formally "Nice" thread

New me. Furry-free.

I've been seeing a lot of hate directed towards furfags lately. But the thing is, after thinking about my cringy community, the Kero The Wolf fiasco, the SJWs and Nazifurs, my serious yiff addiction, and much more, the hate just seems very justified.

I'm also missing out on a lot of stuff. I always think that, if I did not become a furry, I could get better grades, I could find a gf, and I could even fit in with society. The only reason I joined this fandom is because I'm not exactly Chad Thundercock, and I'm a homeschooler with no IRL social life at all.

Therefore, I think it's time to leave.

What do you guys think? Should I leave?
And if so, where should I go from there? Should I just try to be more like the Chads of this world? Or should I join another community? Or maybe something else?

Attached: Old me.png (406x521, 434K)

Do Malaysian chads exist?

Attached: hanako interested.png (410x482, 220K)

>He thinks he can "leave"

Attached: dontforget.jpg (260x193, 7K)

Here's one.

Attached: Malay Chad.jpg (1004x665, 332K)

He's pretty chaddy

I wish I was him.

Attached: sigh face.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Then what do I do? I need to become an acceptable human again!

Attached: plz help me face.gif (480x270, 216K)

I'm also trying to find out who I am. I feel like I do have a personality but I suppress it for fear of being criticised
I hope you figure out who you truly are

Attached: olivia smile 3.png (385x538, 192K)

>I suppress it for fear of being criticised

That is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because you know how to not be a degenerate, but a curse because you can never be set free.

>I hope you figure out who you truly are
Me too.

>I wish I was him
Nothing’s stopping you from spending even just a half hour every day at the gym to get started. Nobody said you have to go in, rock out 69 sets of 2 reps at 199999 lbs like he does at the bench for 4 hours straight.

But still, even if i get ripped, I don't exactly have the personality, money or normal preferences that are needed to attract wamen. I would probably have trouble being all "alpha male" too.

Attached: me irl.png (950x525, 302K)

People don’t solely work out just to nail chicks. A lot of people just do it for themselves and to start feeling and looking better.

No perro caca for you then.

can i get a perro caca?

Actually, I do work out already, but no weightlifting. I jog at least 13km (8.08 miles) a week. That does make me feel good, but only for a while because after that, I realize that I'm still a furfag and a loner.
I actually don't want those six packs, they don't suit me since I'm a bit of a softie.

What I'm trying to say is, all I want is to not be a degenerate and finally fit in as functioning member of society, that's all.

Attached: pic unrelated.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Delivered, but not in his thread. He does not like the perro.

I really like your personality on here asobi aussie, is how you are on here similar to how you are in person?

Attached: FuckYou.png (500x462, 179K)

Is this for me?

Thanks. Those are very kind words
>is how you are on here similar to how you are in person?
Outside of Jow Forums I'm usually more reserved and emotionless. I'm afraid of being vulnerable I guess

if you go through life without opening up you won't make any real connections, you're a pretty cool guy I'm sure there are people who will like you for who you really are

Discord thread

This is correct

literally who

discord thread
post your gamer tags here

Attached: Hit or fit i guess they never face huh.png (800x676, 606K)