Hey r/banter

r/roastme

Attached: chad thundercock.jpg (468x468, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_College
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>greenburg
>university I've never heard of
he must be an academic failure

It looks like he misspelt Greensborough

>implying anyone actually recognizes the meme qualifications handed out to people who are good at wrestle wrestle or tossing the pig skin around so that they are allowed to stay in education and win the sports for the university

His personality is just like his largest muscle, an ass.

okay we yet it, you didn't finish high school.

His name is Chad Thundercock

Then in that case, he is an even bigger dick than the one he already has.

Not on an athletic scholarship. I have already typed too many words to be eligible.

He looks like the american ideal, i.e. very wel-equipped for being a farmer in the middle ages, but probably don't know how to read or write. Sorry, I have to specify: with 'american ideal' I in fact mean the ideal held by people living withing the USA; by no means do I mean to defame Canadians, Mexicans, or any South-American culture.

Greensboro* it's in North Carolina.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_College

Attached: Greensboro_College_Seal.jpg (150x148, 13K)

he probably kick your ass so i don't think he cares about your over-worded insult

>he probably kick your ass

sorry i forgot a simple " 'd " forgive me for my insolence for I am much too chad to care

>he probably kick your dass
What does that even mean?

Nein, his real name is Jay Gould, he used to play in Greensboro college as a football player as quarter back, after graduating he started an online company and he become Millionarie in less than 3 years, Chad's history is one of sucess, this is how he looks today.

Attached: images (41).jpg (579x529, 31K)

Attached: images (43).jpg (181x212, 5K)

Attached: images (42).jpg (500x326, 32K)

what a chad

Chances are you stopped lifting at one point since this looks like it's from the 80s, so it's safe to say you look nothing like this

Sounds like onions cuck projection to me

S-onions!!! I meant ONIONS KEK NO Jow Forums WHY

Onions

Onions I think they change s . O y to onions

This boy is so full of s󠛡oy that he can't type properly any more.