Am I really tolerant person ?

I personally am not a racist or anti-semite, because I hate most people regardless of them:

-skin colour
-political views
-nationality
-religion

I just hate weak, pathetic, stupid, ugly, unintresting and untrustworthy people The rest can do what they want and mind their own business

Attached: full-metal-jacket-drill-sergeant-quotes.jpg (1291x965, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/spanish-engineer-crafts-the-worlds-smallest-v-12-engine/20636/
mymodernmet.com/jason-stieva-ghost-pirate-ship/?fbclid=IwAR2-QeKl5hp6mpOaZMrVW8giRaG6qe2NlUxZB29WZlyvSiR-wgzy3m1DYQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=VHIrk4k7DfQ
hemmings.com/blog/article/accidental-restoration-1967-buick-electra-225/
youtube.com/watch?v=1lYGUROZ_Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=H74rXkQBeR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>I personally am not a racist or anti-semite, because I hate most people regardless of them:
>>
>>-age
conflicts with your hate towards
>weak people
>>-gender
>pathetic
>stupid
>uninteresting
>untrustworthy people
>>-skin colour
>stupid
>untrustworthy people
>>-political views
>pathetic people
>>-nationality
>weak
>pathetic
>stupid
>ugly
>uninteresting
>untrustworthy people
>>-religion
>stupid
>untrustworthy people

Attached: 1550720442924.jpg (630x630, 40K)

>I just hate weak, pathetic, stupid, ugly, unintresting and untrustworthy people
So you hate Jews?

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I dont understand what does a picture of a cat and a banana have to do with the topic in this thread?

But I didnt say that .

it's just there, okay?

but you hate all weak people. does that mean you hate children and old people?

Okay.

Attached: 1563775727530.jpg (870x871, 156K)

Only if they are stupid, ugly, unintresting and untrustworthy people.

Attached: simple-logic-it-pvt-ltd-vikhroli-east-mumbai-database-management-services-do1zfvmm3m.jpg (565x564, 16K)

I'm unable to hate nobody. I just act like I hate.

Attached: PoshCarefulBilby-size_restricted.gif (128x96, 44K)

I just hate uninteresting people, sadly they make up 95% of the worlds population. sometimes I can't even tell most people apart.

1. how many people do you know
2. how many of those people do you REALLY know
3. do you think you are interesting?
4. if you answered "yes" on question 3, what makes you interesting, and do the people you know know about it?

>1. how many people do you know
hard to say, but there's about 50 to 60 I know and have to regularly deal this in a week
>2. how many of those people do you REALLY know
about 20 them I know well enough to talk about where families and most of their hobbies, neither which I care for; with the exception of one friend, one of the local drug addicts. he's a complete idiot but he's an unpredictable but interesting,
>3. do you think you are interesting?
to others definitely not, aside from regularly being drunk during the daytime, there's not much people know about me, because I go to certain length so people don't find out anything about me or my personal life.

The sad truth about humanity is that really extraordinary people who have extraordinary skills, abilities and interests are a definite exception to the norm in almost every country in the world.

Think how many people do you or I know who do something similar to the people described below?

newatlas.com/spanish-engineer-crafts-the-worlds-smallest-v-12-engine/20636/

mymodernmet.com/jason-stieva-ghost-pirate-ship/?fbclid=IwAR2-QeKl5hp6mpOaZMrVW8giRaG6qe2NlUxZB29WZlyvSiR-wgzy3m1DYQ4

youtube.com/watch?v=VHIrk4k7DfQ

hemmings.com/blog/article/accidental-restoration-1967-buick-electra-225/

youtube.com/watch?v=1lYGUROZ_Pg

youtube.com/watch?v=H74rXkQBeR4

Attached: Patelo begins to assemble his tiny V12 engine.jpg (800x525, 75K)

I probably meet a few through-out my life, but I can have quite the misanthropic streak, so I'll probably never notice them

>to others definitely not
Yes exactly. That's how it goes with the majority of the world. Claiming most people aren't interesting is a foolish thing to say. There's so much shit going on on a daily basis there's no way for you to figure out what makes everyone else tick. If you think all people are the same boring shit then you haven't talked to enough people. Just observing people from a distance doesn't give you any insight into what goes on in their mind, or when they're not out in public. If you really think people aren't interesting you yourself are mostly just to blame for that, not everyone else.

yeah but I don't see what does in there lives, have to interest too and probably never will, as for observing people I've never done that, I don't care what they, and yes I for the most part am to blame, I simple find people mundane and boring and have no interest in your average joe; much preferring to hang-out with social pariahs, such a homeless people, drug addicts, NEETs, ex-convicts and less the mentally stable weeaboos.

But this true that vast majority of people is boring.

Most people people can only talks about credits, about boring work or complaining about his health.

Eveybody plays a very mature because he has got a job or or he's bought a boring used car, which he can now boast about.

A typical grey , boring exemplary citizen can only talk about health,job,his wife or finances.

Seriously with how many people could you discuss about space, car tuning if someone had such hobby, RC-modeling ,origami, about philosophy , psychology , inventions , art ,about all sorts of interesting things?

there's no "sad truth".
when i see an extraordinary person, of course the natural reaction is "man, why am i not as good in something as he is in his something", but thinking about it, in the end it doesn't matter. i die. he dies. maybe he gets remembered, but those who remember him or those who knew him from history books will too after a while. all of this happens for you in a nothing amount of time after you die, after he dies.
it doesn't matter really what you do, but it's stupid to do things that will make you feel bad. though i also understand it's hard to take the decision whether something will make you feel good or bad, because sometimes things that make one feel bad must be done so in the future you won't feel worse.

what i wanna say is; there are ways to easily be extraordinary without being retarded or extremely successful.
and if you're like me and can't keep that, what makes you extraordinary, for yourself and you wanna show it, then, for gods sake, show it!
i'm a not-giving-a-fuck person. i showed up in a bunny costume in school once because my friend told me he would pay for my meal if i do it, i shaved off all my hair for 200 francs, in a break in secondary school i laid myself closed-eyed on the middle of the schoolyard for 45 minutes straight for a free pizza. i was extraordinary and showed it while having somewhat a success and making other people happy. even those who lost money.

Interesting. I always thought that the Swiss people are much less inclined to risk, or spontaneity even than the Germans, who are considered to be quite rigidly adhering to the rules.

How is it true? You are trying to extrapolate information about how people are on a deep level from the way you see them act on a superficial level. That's just not how it works. It's like trying to understand how a car drives just by watching it pass you by on the street. Just because people don't talk about deep shit with you specifically doesn't mean they are unable to.

what if I'm ugly, stupid and trustworthy?

Attached: 1564244477603.png (182x240, 30K)

Could you stop being ugly , stupid and trustworthy ?

Attached: ezgif-4-e7f60a84dceb.gif (287x162, 1.74M)

i dunno but i often think that due to the country basically consisting of germans, french and italians bound together by the swiss confederation yet still seperated by language and culture, all three parts have adapted to each a little. especially in time of war, just imagine how hard it was in the first world war, when the german part of switzerland tended to the german side of the war, and the french part of switzerland tended to the french side. or when germany had occupied all of france in the second world war and the german part of switzerland even traded with them.

so even though i'm from the german-speaking part of switzerland, i still view italian-speaking or french-speaking swiss as people of my kind and associate with them. it's like a small and stable america.