You either watch F1 or fuck off and dilate with other trannies

FOR ME ITS GROSSER PREIS AND DANI BLYAT

Attached: blyat.jpg (1536x864, 503K)

I love F1 but let's be honest. Torpedo blyat would not have a seat if he didn't have rich, russian money paying for it. He's an also-ran, will never win anything.

Lecute is cute but he keeps choking and its quite disappointing. I still have hopes he'll pull it offf one day.
The race today was really wild, amazing drive by Vettel

> Torpedo blyat would not have a seat if he didn't have rich
Thats $troll m8, Blyat got his seat thanks to ferrari being absolute morons and letting rbr driver into their simulator room.

Nah F1's absolutely riddled with rich kids driving on either daddy's or a sponsors paycheck.
He's shit, he'd still be in Gasly's seat and not back in an experimental Toro if he was good. There are many Strolls... Magnusson? Kubiza? Maldnardo and his Venezuela oil? Perez and his mexico sponsorship? In LeMans they call em Gentleman drivers.

F1 is gay

I smell filthy casual who has no idea.
Yes!

you either die for the kahanist cause or die a niggerfaggot

I smell a tryhard with no idea how F1 works but wanks over his local hero despite it being useless.

I've been watching F1 since the 80's. I've met Massa.

>be brit
>watch f1 for 40 years
>brag about meeting massa
lol
good night, not"tryhard"

Why wouldn't I? Want to compare his career to pointless Blyat? He probably won't last beyond this season.

I used to follow F1 between 2012 and miidles of 2017. It sucks dick. Boring AF. Worst motorsport competition.

F1 is for fags. Supercar races are where it's at.

It was a great race

Attached: 1550836819590.png (719x944, 1.22M)

not really into it anymore, heard Kubica is back, but in Williams or something, that's pretty cool

*blocks your path*
nothing personal, kid

Attached: hydroplane.jpg (1000x712, 92K)

Is that the one where they replaced the eye candy with children?

We had grid kids, yes.
Ye williams a shit, but 1 armed Kubica somehow managed to score a point yesterday thanks to race being absolute memefest even after it ended.

>grid kids
tHE ABSOLUTE STATE

wow car broomy broomy fast!
GO IN CIRCLES FASTER BRUMBRUMBRUM YEAH!

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

>listens to electro swing whilst drinking craft beer to decompress

Yes!

This.