Notice? Idk

Good day Jow Forums...
Recently due to a family death I have been grieving, and while I love this board and those in it a lot. Some people are very toxic. I won't be making posts regularly for a while... Please excuse me.
I'm sorry.

I feel like signing this off so...
~Kalashni 0w0 [The Éire nameposter :3]

Attached: ...!.png (219x162, 39K)

faggot, your family member died hating you

how saddening

also this

If the death was really that traumatic then would a normal, reasonable human being (a) talk to close friends and family, or (b) cry to a load of completely randoms on a shitty website?

oh no
you broke a very specific rule that no one rembers

Sorry for your loss, best wishes to you and your family.

Attached: Jooseppi15.png (500x282, 264K)

If this is what makes you happy, saying rude things. Then post them here. They no longer get to me. I will post these for as long as I can if they even make ONE person feel even slightly better.

Attached: bwa.png (159x158, 39K)

Get better okay.

I'll miss you.

Attached: 05ac63691503dbcd9a7e043fdb3bbf7f5120b8d9.gif (538x576, 93K)

It wasn't traumatic, I feel okay. I just can't post because of the funeral and such and needing to grieve.

What?

Thank you, your the only nice one here. ;_;

Thank you so much fren, i'll be back by the end of the week fren. Thank you and I'll try to get better soon.

instead of trying to make your family members like you to the grave, you seek out anonymous people to become your internet buddies, how foolish, but such a thing is to be expected from a numbskulled discordnigger like you

There are tons more friend, you'll see.
Do check in every now and then, ye?

Attached: Jooseppi2.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Of course, if you want me too I will!!

I spent lots of time with my grandmother.

gr13 lole

That would be nice.

Attached: Jooseppi32.jpg (326x186, 27K)

and? you think she gives a damn about you, considering you prioritize your internet buddies over your family? internet buddies you'll loose soon anyway, while your family will be there vilifying you forever because of it

Thank you for caring about me user ;w;

Attached: ghjk.png (155x155, 19K)

Sorry for your loss.
Take thine ease.

Attached: 1546495327943.png (494x676, 243K)

Hey there Kalashni, it’s me, Elliot Rodger, and I’m sorry for your loss. Anyways hopefully you are alright. We missed you.

Everyone deserves to cared about, anonymous or not.

Attached: Jooseppi24.jpg (866x720, 172K)

I wish you and your family well during these trying times. Take your time and come back when you feel you're ready.

Thank you for your condolences, it's very kind :)
I will.

Thank you, Ell. I will be fine, and thank you, it's lovely to hear you miss me...

this is so true!

Thank you. I will, don't worry. You are amazing user-

Sorry for your loss fren. I enjoy your posts very much so please stop by at least occasionally

Thank you so much user, I'm glad to hear you enjoy my posts, I'm glad I could make you happy. And I will, don't worry! =v=

I've heard that somewhere before.
>CAKᵉ id checked
What's wrong with that? Especially when being young and in relation to a distant family.

Attached: watch her sip.gif (133x128, 562K)

i've noticed you have been gone. Jow Forums isn't as wholesome without you.

be well, friend.

Attached: 45c64a63e2916a654312c270de415e03.png (497x480, 213K)

Yeah cause I wanted to see you at the Cancer games on Saturday but you were nowhere to be found. Anyways I hope your day is good today.

That poor guy. He left us too soon. Why couldnt Kalashni die instead and make the world a better, straighter place?

thank you fren...

Your nan buckled anyways?
So sad lad. Condolences

Well anyways the Happy Day thread is up if you didn’t know.

She did, and thank you for the condolences.

I'm going to sleep now, bye bye, Frens.

Sleep well.

Attached: Jooseppi27.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

But the Happy Day thread is up.

g'dnite

Attached: 1528416151401.jpg (628x327, 229K)

Goodnight

Goodnight friend. Tomorrow is another day

lol
can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen.