Epstein Island Game Project Demo

The demo is up im ashamed of the low quality, but is the first thing I ever made.

patreon.com/tarotofkek

Attached: Test6.png (1608x1022, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/tarotofkek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump cause of respect for original work

Dude whether you like it or not this game is gonna be total shit if Pepe's face isn't how its supposed to be. It kills the entire vibe.

Bump for OP delivering

Very cool user, looks sweet

These original gifs have soul

Attached: Pepe in Skippy's Island.gif (969x516, 149K)

Your altererd Pepe has no soul and therefore the game has no soul. If there's no connection between the player and the character they're playing the game is shit.

Attached: Pepe Moloch.gif (960x600, 1.02M)

He could go through a transformation later in the game to reveal the proper Pepe face

>He could go through a transformation later in the game to reveal the proper Pepe face
Or he could just use the regular fucking pepe face and focus on making a good game. Now it's more like subversive trash that hollywood would put out. Intentionally destroying characters for no apparent reason.

It looks good! Don’t get discouraged!

He can’t do it for legal reasons.

I would recommend releasing it with the current, non peep face but leaving the door open for the player to easily mod it to look like real pepe

Imagine immoralizing cause you couldn't even create the clouds

Eat shit and die nigger

Yep. This game is subversive trash made by Jews. You kikes HAAAAATE PEPE and can't stand it. No wonder you changed his face. It's demoralization.

Ashamed?

You fucking ashamed?

With that attitude you'll sabotage your own talents.

I agree about the face but you're killing it Argentanon, keep it up

The dude is literally taking money on Patreon for Tarot Cards with Pepe's original face so don't give me bullshit about MUH LAWSUITS because that's a shitty excuse.

Attached: 3 Empress Pepe.gif (225x534, 108K)

What the f....

There is a guy making a game that could 1) be really fun and 2) could probably help redpilling a lot of normies

Not sure if sapo is a dude

It's not fun if the main fucking character is a knockoff shitty Frog with 0 connection to Pepe. The whole reason people liked this so much at first was because of that connection. If he started posting about this "game" with the Pepe face he has now it would have never been as popular on Jow Forums.

Attached: 21 World Pepe.gif (225x540, 169K)

Sorry OP, but I feel like the reason you removed pepe for legal reasons is you want to keep it legal to sell.

It's a keylogger do NOT download anything he posts

It's a fucking demo a week after he started working on it, if you're so concerned about the quality you should make one yourself you talentless whiner

But he's making money off Tarot cards with Pepe's face. This is a bullshit excuse and comes off as totally subversive.

Attached: 1 Magician Pepe .gif (225x534, 112K)

Whiner? The way he had it ORIGINALLY WOULD ACTUALLY BE POPULAR. If it's like this it's soulless. AND HE STILL MAKES MONEY OFF THE PEPE TAROT CARDS.

Attached: 9 Hermit Pepe.gif (225x534, 39K)

Kikes get out, they want OP to infringe on that faggot's pepe copyright so they can take the game down.

The creator has sued multiple people for using his likeness.

Attached: lmao2.jpg (512x512, 25K)

infringe? HE ALREADY MAKES MONEY FROM TAROT CARDS WITH PEPE'S FACE.

Attached: 11 Justice Pepe.gif (225x540, 127K)

>patreon.com/tarotofkek
Where is the demo?

Your game caught the qanon crowds attention even garnering a shoutout from Q himself about it. Said the character lineup should be interesting. Really jogs the almonds.

Attached: 20190728_154837.jpg (1330x2044, 832K)

A .gif with 20x40 pixels that takes about 1 hour to make max vs a fucking video game which will take dozens of hours and programming to make

Wow! I wonder why OP is being more protective of their ass when it come to the game.

Attached: glowing.jpg (1926x1030, 234K)

You didn't address anything I've said. THIS IS ABOUT HIM MAKING MONEY OFF OF SOMETHING WITH PEPE'S FACE ON IT.

You can't simultaneously use the excuse about lawsuits if this person is ALREADY MAKING MONEY WITH ART THAT HAS PEPE'S FACE.

Attached: 17 Star Pepe.gif (225x534, 49K)

Thanks OP.

Keep up the good work user

Listen up bitch. These things take a lot of work and OP is doing this in his spare time. I hope you fucking die for being an insufferable bucket of shit.

don't be ashamed user

he doesn't want to be sued by that faggot that created pepe you fucking faggot autist

Got a direct link to the dl. Have my issues with patreon so I don't want to go there.

Just post it in all caps maybe somebody will care more. Kys

Attached: 46452472-C30C-438B-A1A9-9074C109115E.gif (250x171, 541K)

you are a D&C kike. kys

I also agree, not being able to put Pepe face in the game (I had more than half of the demo done whit the original face) was a really shitty experience.
It also took something away for the demo.

Can you see the latest post? You should be able to download it there.

>nearly half the replies in the thread
calm down big boy, draw your own pepes if you have a problem

Do you understand that this argument doesn't work since they already make money with the Pepe Tarot cards? This is such a shitty low IQ excuse and you have no further explanation.

No I'm not. I THINK THIS GAME HAS MASSIVE POTENTIAL AND I WANT IT TO BE GREAT.

For that to happen Pepe's face needs to be normal.

Bump. Good job user you had a lot of pressure and you pulled through. Honestly don't care about the quality just happy to see you've made it

No, You didn't address anything I've said. Begone, kike!

>A .gif with 20x40 pixels that takes about 1 hour to make max vs a fucking video game which will take dozens of hours and programming to make

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>maxresdefault.jpg
You losers are pathetic.

It sounds like you want to control the direction and content of this artistic work to fit your own visions, KIKE. Let the artists work while you sit back and rest on your fat jewish ass and whine about things you will never be able to do.

No ones going to knock you. Nobody on this board even produces their own Original content so they wouldn’t have the moral ground to mock it.

Attached: 9967D98A-E9E0-4A1B-A39A-160BFC842141.jpg (680x680, 48K)

Bump for your hard work

Artistic Vision? THE CREATOR AGREES THAT CHANGING THE PEPE FACE TOOK SOMETHING AWAY.

The ORIGINAL is better.

>seething this much

I almost thing you're the Pepe creator looking to ensure OP does go this route so you can get even more shekels when you sue.

Attached: 1444106483631.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Oh for the love of god.
1) the tarot card money connection is a stupid argument because that's limited to people here on the chans.
2)the game is meant to be shilled for redpilling normies.
3)the normies wont know about the tarot cards unless faggots like you tell them.
4) shut the fuck up.

why don't you make some OC then you kike bitch instead of complaining and talking shit. if you are not a kike you sure do act like one

OP should heed the age-old advice: "Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums says"

So what? Argentinon deserves to make money off their craft you worthless subhuman.

So, has anyone played it yet?

It's a download link right there on his patreon page, don't know how you can get it without going to patreon. Don't know much about patreon. It's a rar file, for what it's worth.

Dude, shut the fuck up and let OP do his thing. Fucking spastic.

comfy

Attached: comfy_sleep.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Have no money but I can be motivated for up to three days at a time for something. Is there anything people can do to help you? I can do pixelart and animations but not any sort of programming but if you have a github or something maybe I can clean up some stuff or add some detail to make things look nicer.

bump
this board needs OC more than anything. good job user

OP, I do creative work too and there’s always people who think they know better and who have a hundred opinions on how things should be done. Just stay true to your intuitions and ignore the uncreatives, you’re doing great work.

can he make an external link that patches the face with Pepe? so he avoids problems with the copyright

filter unique id

Open source it you eternal faggot. No one is giving you money

gay
Why would I waste time playing a game where Pedo Trump is not a character

mad respek to you user
you did a thing

Attached: pepeok.jpg (494x498, 30K)

You're more effective posting images of that young girl

You dont have to gibs money nigger. It's a download link on his patreon page. No money required.

How do you get to the tennis court. I'm stuck on the first screen

Why did you change the face? Fix that shit, what the fuck. You can't seriously be worried about copyright when you're poking the hornets nest of people who have others killed for money

Interact on the "Go to the tennis court"

How did q know the characters?

Thanks sir, I like what I see. I was skeptical when you said point and click but it works good

Can someone livestream dont wanna install that

Great job brother don't listen to the nerds, looks epic, good luck with it.

Attached: 1545571605520.png (1340x775, 1.19M)

I'm waiting for the PewDiePie playthrough.

dude this is amazing! i'd suggest a couple things
>assign hotkeys for the commands on top of the screen
>when Pepe is going to enter an area, just allow him to enter without having to 'interact' his way in
>make it so that you can use wasd/arrows to walk with pepe

>comes off as totally subversive
Says the most subversive Kike on the board

Can you make a patch, separate from the game, that substitutes your pepe with the original?
Your game is released with an uncopyrighted pepe, and then "someone" makes a graphic pack that reincorporates him in the game.
Not sure if that could prevent copyright claim.

Great work! Maybe consider to add a erc20 address for donations, not only btc.

And some unofficial fan patch for Pepes face should not be that difficult, made by the community......

>that

The cards are not intended to be distributed at large like the game is.

This definitely has potential. I hope you'll keep working on it and fleshing it out. I thought it was going to be only the tennis court, but it's more extensive.

>im ashamed of the low quality, but is the first thing I ever made.

I haven't checked it out yet, but for your consideration, I would be willing to help (completely free, just for fun).
I'm a programmer and am familiar with game design and UI.
You would be able to focus more on art and take some of the load off by deciding more on what you want to do with your game and not so much how to make it happen.

Attached: 1524461915700.jpg (300x241, 13K)

Since when has that ever stopped some idiots on this board?

What is the playtime on the demo?

You're an awesome dude, user. Will set up an account and become a patron after work.

Good job user we need more like you.

I think it could be done. It's the difference between distributing copyrighted material on a public forum and having every user apply a patch separately

Get out David!!!!!

Attached: EAD4CD0F-72A6-4ED9-A1C0-19AFD9945B26.jpg (1024x556, 90K)

Damn fine work Argentinan bro, damn fine work. Bout time for a revolution there dont you think?

Attached: 36md65.jpg (728x425, 44K)

>Epstein Island Game
>no island lolis
>no airline lolis

Just use a groyper.

Today OP wasn't a faggot

>This game is subversive trash made by Jews
>because Jews would draw more attention to the Epstein case just to piss off a couple autists that would prefer a different face on their pixel frog
Are you even listening to yourself?

Attached: 1557764260561.jpg (500x441, 23K)

I unironically agree with this complete sperg. OP is being a sincerely precious artfag if he doesn't use the Pepe likeness. The OC frog sucks. Don't care if you call me a jew for it.

t. in the arts and know what artists are like

Attached: 1564070922008.jpg (749x803, 80K)

Just finished the demo OP, excellent work! I was very impressed with the writing and music too.

This is excellent. Great work, lad

You're not a kike, you're a moron. OP had to redo the artwork in less than two days, this is just a rough draft. Also, not wanting to get your content taken down by jews is not being a "precious artfag", it's just being careful.

You're an actual fucking aspie LOL

Thank you, user!
We always love your work!