Just got back from a date on which I was catfished, AMA

Just got back from a date on which I was catfished, AMA.

Attached: Apu Speechless.png (573x460, 86K)

were you raped or extorted

how much was the fish n chips

You mean French fries

Neither, she wasn't as good looking as her pictures, even in a snap she sent me last night.

We ate from pizza hut

Pizza

Attached: Apu Hammer.jpg (957x621, 71K)

did you at least have a good dinner

Wait you had a real date with someone that sent you fake pictures?

Attached: 1554329315852.png (579x581, 416K)

Tbh she was nice to talk to and time did go quick, but she wasn't as good looking as she was in her pictures.
She sent real pictures, but as bigger girls do well, they know how to take good face pictures.
Sad thing was that if she actually looked like her pictures, I'd love to see her again.

Attached: Apu Window.jpg (1403x790, 144K)

that's why video calls are mandatory

I think you don't know what catfishing means user
Sounds like it wasn't that bad, a nice evening with someone you aren't physically attracted to is still a nice evening.

Hmm but then again I only started speaking to her at 7pm yesterday and thought let's just meet up today.
Lol desu when she sent a snap I was like wow, she's a lot prettier than her tinder pictures.

Catfish in the normie sense.
It was a nice evening but still felt like wasted time.
Even tho I post here, I can do a lot better than her. I'm tall, in good shape, educated and handome

Attached: Apu Beer.jpg (680x309, 27K)

so... you wanna date people but you're not actually interested in the dates themselves, just in the end result
I think with a mindset like that you might have trouble finding anything better anytime soon fren

No what I'm saying is she wasn't attractive enough for me.
I'd be settling down way too much if I dated a girl like her.
Not to be mean but I mean it's a known thing that bigger girls hide their size by taking good face pics

Dude you don't have to justify yourself to me there's nothing wrong with wanting someone you're attracted to
But what I'm saying is if you think your evening is wasted just because you didn't like the looks of your date then you might be focusing too much on the wrong thing in the moment

Okay perhaps I regret my choice of words now.
It wasn't a wasted evening but it wasn't necessarily the outcome I expected.
But I'm sure she liked me so I'm glad I supposedly brightened up her day.

You can't expect someone with realistic human moralities and standards from a frogposter.

z0nk ID

this is why you should suck my dick

Attached: (297).jpg (1000x1059, 298K)

Oh yeah I see. Yeah okay I understand better now. Well good luck at any rate user, only thing you can do I guess is move on to the next one

That's what they all say but in the end nobody needs reasons to get their dick sucked

Attached: 1560819806145.png (420x340, 116K)

Should have called her a liar and walked away

Thank you, friend. Now I'm going to bed, take care.

that's not good. you can't form a longtime relationship built on dishonesty

Generally speaking I'm a nice person so I wouldn't do that.

True which is why I'm not gonna do that with her.

That’s why I have a video on my tinder. I don’t want people thinking I’m gonna be a fatfish.

Was the fish good?