Fat “people”

Jesus fucking Christ, how could anyone become fat? I mean I can understand being a few pounds overweight, but 200 pounds? 250 pounds? 300 pounds? Fucking hell, when at one point in your life do you decide to become a living blob of fat and flesh? Seriously, if you're 20 pounds overweight or more then consider suicide. You have no fucking self-control and you're holding humanity back by acting like a fucking animal. At least your bloated corpse can provide subsistence for worms and maggots.

Attached: D71532DA-DA4B-4FF9-AC44-3E486C7D920A.jpg (1900x2650, 164K)

Fucking based. Ham planets should all just die of heart failure. Oh wait, they already are lmao

Attached: 1564062637343.jpg (1024x577, 62K)

>tfw there are people suffering with diseases that make them less than 100 pounds at their peak
that there is something to make fun of. out with fat jokes, in with twig jokes

Attached: 1562990907086.png (450x473, 66K)

Everything about your thread was based and then I saw the reddit mascot.
Kys frogredditor

muda op muda muda muda muda

>flag
are you a self hating burger?

good joke no one saw that coming king of comedy

But man. Can't you understand, if people stop becoming fat, your glorious and powerful food industry will collapse!
Imagine! In America, 40% of food is wasted! How could the food industry keep growing like this??? PEOPLE NEED TO EAT MORE! BECOME MORE FAT! EAT, MOTHERFUCKERS, EAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!

>t.buttblasted hamplanet

Attached: reality of trolling.png (755x1255, 87K)

see

Attached: 4549fde1f847c7b5c40dde917a8ee745.png (912x905, 1.23M)

And yet, trannies are more likely to kermit suicide than obesity taking people.

i bet u think 160 pounds is obese twink

Fatsoes are commiting suicide just by staying fat, it's just regrettably slower

agreed. fat fucks need to die. everyone is tired of them. and im not talking about like even people who are like old and not in the best shape anymore. i mean unapologetic retards that refuse to train their bodies anymore because of a bullshit message of "its ok to be an obese retard"

And what's a faster rate? Say the line.

>/>8464244
>traƱny orbiting scum in action

Based.
Might be mistaken.

what are you trying to say

laughing out loud imagining a fat american googling "How many calories are in a sandwich"

that depends on the sandwich retard

It depends, when I worked out i was still about 220. That's just because i have a wide frame and im not 5 foot too fuckin short.

You're probably not who I thought I was talking to. Good night.

>phoneposter
heh

neutralize thyself in a fatal manner frogless shill

Attached: rude post.png (791x569, 75K)

Not all americans are fat, it's mostly out west in the hotter states where people drive everywhere (except the gym) and don't want to exercise outside in 100-110 degree weather.