Ready to get honor killed

This isn't to brag, just sharing this story because I may soon be dead, also fun. Figured this might be the right audience

>Be me, 21 y/o, Mixed Race, 6'2, from US
>Come to certain country in EU as an exchange student this Spring
>Arrive in January, lots of partying, and slutty internationals
>Very fun time, many girls cheating on their boyfriends back home
>Fuck a Brazilian and a Brit, all is good, nice and casual
> Meet absolute 10/10 white, blonde, green eyed looking girl on a night out
>We dance, I ask for her number but my phone is dead, and I don't know my new number
> I lose her, don't see her again for about a month
>Girl was crazy beautiful, kinda bummed, thought I'd never see her again
>Lo and behold it's a small town, I run into her again at drinks at another event
> I find out she's not an exchange student, but a Russian girl who lives in this country
> Get her number this time, we start talking
> Take her on a couple dates, we make out outside her place, she doesn't want me over yet
> Start chilling more and more often, and going on night's out together
> She asks if I am seeing anyone else, I say no. Impulsively ask her to be my gf
> She's delighted, and accepts
> I've known her for 3 weeks at this point but fuck it
> Soon we're getting friskier in bed, but she doesn't let me finger her or touch her tits
> A week later after a night out I know she's horny as fuck, was alpha as fuck that night, I get her undressed and laying on her bed
> I ask her if she wants to have sex and she says "sorry but, I've never done it before, and I want it to be special"
> this girl is 23 and fine as fuck so I'm pretty mind blown, but down to wait
> A month of dating goes by, I'm going on a few trips with other girls but I don't cheat
> I come back and she's jealous I was travelling, tells me she's ready
> We have sex, I don't even have a big dick but it honestly could barely fit
> It hurts for her, but I cum fast and she's proud
cont....

Attached: original.jpg (1280x825, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M06w0xoJguA
youtu.be/5fheM8n-4Hw
wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nördlingen_(1634)
youtube.com/watch?v=JzLj5o8O130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cont...

> 2 hours later I flip her over, and make her cum hard, she says "now I see why people like this" we laugh
> Things are good, honestly falling in love
> then she says "user... I have something to tell you..."
> ok...
>She goes on "My family... I told you they're very religious right?"
> I recall she did mention that some time ago, but I figured they were just bible thumping Russians
> She goes on "well, my family is actually from Chechnya, and they are very strict muslims"
> ohshit.gifv
> "So that's why in public we have to be very careful... and if they ever find out... they might try to hurt us"
>Mfw
>I tell her "Oh it's fine, nothing will come of this don't worry we'll be careful"
> Nothing does come of it, we're fine for some time living in secrecy, but as I read more I realize these people are fucking insane

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

imagine without make up

>I keep reading and find out how dangerous these folks are
>getting a bit more nervous about getting found out, but don't stress too mch
> Last Saturday morning, staying at her's, she leaves to go get groceries
> I'm naked on the bed, stoned, passed out
> window open
> Find out 2 days later her mom came by and saw me laying on the bed
> Notifies entire family
> AllahuAkbar.jpg
> We know now that family from Chechnya is on the way to "address the problem"
>I have nowhere to go
> She is freaking out, I'm freaking out
> We go to nearby embassy
> They can do nothing

So what do I do Jow Forums? One way ticket home with my Russian bride? Or try to get a gun? Or just run? Might sound like a bs story but it's 100% true lol

You have a satanic enemy my friend

Alpha as fuck but You ask her to be your friend and ask her to fuck..... You a faggot not an Alpha learn to treat women. Alpha never asks he just takes an stops only when she said no just to treat her like a child for it and the starts again until he is satisfied with what he got.

Fearing the religion of peace in {current year}. No nononono, they're the most peaceful people on earth, user. The MSM tell us this every 5 milliseconds, what's to worry about?

If you truly love her

Get her and yourself somewhere safe

Even a new country

Id recommend sweden

>sweden
Yes, Malmo in particular.

I'm not going to read all that you dork

Attached: 300345.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Good one

Just go to Sweden explain the situation that you are punished for being Christian in a Muslim community

And if they don't want to hear

Just disepear into the Malmö ghetto

As many others do

Ok, looking into that might be a good option thanks for the advice. They really be taking anyone up there huh?

Kek, and if Malmo doesn't work, he could always come to Manchester, Birmingham, London too!

you mean muslims or chechens? The chechens are all trained how to shoot and maintain a gun from birth... shit is fucked

i did! Read

No

That's a myth

Norway and Denmark & even englandistan has more migrants Per capita & number in England

Attached: 204253.png (502x275, 20K)

hahah ok bud. you would understand if you saw this girl, she's the type that being polite works much better than trying to manipulate

I sugesst quiting the college and moving to another one somewhere else in Norway. Dont tke the gf with you. I doubt her big mouth can keep a secret. She'll talk it out with her family, apologize and think its all good with them, then they'll come over and kill you or convert you by the sword.

>suggesting Swedistan

What did OP ever do to you?

ok cool, thanks for sharing. might look into those others then, I have family in Norway. Not sure how or why they would accept me but I have some money and I'm fairly employable so I'll look into it

Piss of American SWINE

Sweden is whiter than Norway

Use your family

Disepear into ghetto

Live illegally

We live in the end times

Make yourself and your wife saved and enter into salvation

probably have to come back to the shithole of the US. I have my degree now so no need to quit. The question is if I can find work

She will not talk it out with her family. I believe the next time a male family member sees her she's dead. This is a different culture

It's been communicated to me that she will only be exiled if I convert to the religion and have a muslim marriage. Honestly considering it since I'm destined for hell anyway

Should I join them Jow Forums?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_cd94a422-09c1-11e7-a9a4-674e2ac78952.jpg (685x385, 33K)

Sure, sure, and how white is the ghetto you're suggesting?

No, nonono, if this decade has taught me ANYTHING it is never trust a swede, his mind is no longer his own. He is a brainwashed obeyer.
youtu.be/M06w0xoJguA

You are not destined for hell

Live with her for eternity under Jesus Blood

Or live with her in 3 hard years then burn in hell

You satanic dogs fuck off from the thread

Yes. I'd accept it. Ignore the Christianfags

Attached: descarga (3).jpg (300x168, 7K)

The one that is destined for hell is the one who has blasphemies against the Holy spirit

And i tell you boy

You haven't done that

Kneel to me mongrell

Attached: Untitled86.jpg (350x859, 147K)

Yup, the bedsheet wearing, floor headbutting, goat fingering, first cousin fucking, child raping, infant mutilating, filth has been unmasked. Say hi, muhammud.

Obey or die

Fuck islam. Its a death cult.

Op it's clear to me satan has sent his minions here to ruin your life and soul

Follow my advice and enter into Immortality

Attached: Untitled32.png (768x1200, 705K)

Fact.
If they're not busy killing everyone else, they're killing themselves. I just wish they'd focus on each other way way more.
youtu.be/5fheM8n-4Hw

seeming more and more tempting. Also might jst go run away to Alhambra in Spain and just focus on classical guitar

what is your advice exactly? I'm listening

> Post a paganist dude with an ax.
Yes, Sweden used to be based until you converted to Christianity.

And you're probably a protestant shit. Remrmber we bitch slapped the Swedish army when we had the opportunity.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nördlingen_(1634)

Don't ve stupid an join them. Running away doesn't work with the Chechnyans. They demonstrated they can pursuit and kill anyone anywhere.

fuuck.... yea that's what it looks like and what I've seen. fine guess I'm going muslim

Yell you're going "muslim"

You want honest advice get out of europe. Get to the rust-belt states or a heavily catholic south american country or even Japan if you're wealthy.

If you are then do me a favour. Walk up to your mother, spit on her, push her on the floor and tell her she's a second class being, lower than a goat and tell me how that works out for ya.

...what? Why?

it's more like these people will hunt me down and break my knees and crucify me if I don't so I'm sort of running out of options. Mom is a catholic and raised me as such so forgiveness is everything right?

Forgive what? Don't apologize for doing absolutely nothing wrong. 2 adults, both of consensual age engaged in a legal act. End of story, you've done nothing wrong, if you're attacked then they're in the wrong.

This is how it should be if we didn't live in clown world, but we do. The Police in Sweden, the UK, Germany, France and several US states are now only there to defend the injustice of Islam. Take care of yourself and if you love her, take her with you.

I usually don't recommend converting to Islam because it seems like a pain in the ass but in your case I think you should think about if you love her

You're going to have to get circumcised though

I actually am already I thought most of us American's are. But yea might have to do for love

converting to Islam lol

Only do it if you love her. If you don't then just move somewhere else.

Let's go Chechens. Let's go!
>youtube.com/watch?v=JzLj5o8O130

Attached: image.png (215x235, 37K)

this. Sweden is the perfect place for half-niggers and muslims

And if you don't like it you could always become an apostate, they'd understand fully. But it's kinda clear now you're just another larping bedsheet. Your greentext is utter bullshit & you're propagating your ideology through lies and deceit. Bravo.

posted on reddit found the love of my life thanks man

Think I'll bump the larping pedo shitskins thread all day.

are you chechen? How do I convince this family not to murder me?

what does this mean??
Thanks anyway for your advice mate

Still bumping all day so everyone else can read your bullshit.

what about this do you perceive to be bullshit??

The whole lot and you know it.

the comment about converting to Islam was about seeking forgiveness from my mom for changing religions, she will be very distraught

okidoki

Indeed :)

want to know the truth? This is all very real and happened, except it happened a year ago LOL. And I ended up converting to Islam in the end and marrying her in the religion. But only the mother knows of us. There is no father or brother, and we hide from the extended family. believe it or not

We are on your trail kafir

Attached: 1561208247561.jpg (1753x1236, 1.34M)

where the fuck are these chechen memes from?

Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies
Lies

That's all Muslims know. Lies.

didnt read
literally just convert you retard, not like you have to keep the facade going after marriage since you found a faithless whore and not actual muslima
fabricated and gay anyway

But like I said. I'm bumping this thread probably for the whole week. I made a mistake, I was too Christian. I read a greentext that involved the word muslim and actually gave you the time of the day. But for anyone else reading this thread, just realise that they are all lies because deceipt is the foundation of islam.

you didn't make a mistake, and I appreciate what you were trying to share. I still hold my Christian values dear to me. Bump the thread as you wish

jo OP you are dead leave the country

SEE? I WAS RIGHT! I KNEW IT! damn

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE

Mountain folk are particularly vengeful now combine that with Islam and you have a real problem

More lies, keep it up champ. As long as you believe your steaming hot cope horse shit, then eventually everyone will, right, RIGHT?

Well, would you like me to prove it?

And thinking about it more I bet this is your discord mate, cuz let's be honest the whole arab street magic needs a salesperson and a dishonest customer to complete the whole snakeoil pitch.

Yeah but you won't. You'll upload some random image, that I could probably reverse image search in seconds, that will not prove anything. It's probably your local Imam assigning you to the bowels of Jow Forums and now you've saturated pol you're here.

Noice

We're coming for you pussy. We have the Russian mafia involved now too. Stay where you are. It will only get worse if you run.

OP, to impress your soon to be [spoiler]executioners[/spoiler] parents-in-law, listen to Timur Mutsuraev on YouTube. It's the only way to Chechen you up.

Attached: ...jpg (1280x720, 60K)

How about you just fight the cocksuckers?

Make your name public so if you are killed we know who did it.

Ave Byzantium

Attached: rqkXgR9XqnDkFDAP23x3PYYWLPiq6lB9srquRM_rA3A.jpg (625x486, 44K)

Easy for you, eh.

Convert to Islam, remain in hiding for life or fight for my life. Yep, easy choice.

I've often thought about the hypothetical, truth be told. And I know that dying for a cause is honorable and shit, but who would be alive to carry on the tales of our western civilization?

>be muslim
>sven begs you to come to their country
lmao.

normalfaggot you disgust me. i hope you die painfully in a car crash.

spoken like a true beta

>Vegeta Al-Saiyan
kek

Stop drinking coffee.

Attached: 1546122815179.jpg (399x617, 67K)