I'm fucking tired of consuming media and I don't want to spend time with people because I always get second thoughts...

I'm fucking tired of consuming media and I don't want to spend time with people because I always get second thoughts about how I'm not genuinely enjoying myself. I'm tired of going out of the house almost every nights wandering aimlessly till dawn for something special to happen out of nowhere. Even I'm done enjoying the "little details and little things". What can I do ? And before you say it, I'd still rather live that way than kill myself. I'm not depressed, so suicide is a no.

Attached: 1417205193954.jpg (550x550, 78K)

Stop wandering aimlessly and get drunk aimlessly instead. In a bar. You don't have to spend time with people you know, and there's a non-zero chance that you'll end up having something special happen out of nowhere. Better chance than wandering around like some sperg at least.

what will happen in a bar?
atleast if he wanders he will meet strange magical creature in the woods and be given a quest or some shit

I can't get drunk. And even if I could, I don't see how that would change anything. I had my fair share of discussions with drunk people, and contrary to popular belief I've found out it doesn't make them more honest. It just makes them spew out the same generic shit that every drunktard says. In short drunk people are boring. No thanks.

Time to start doing things that matter.

Which are ?

To get to the point you're at you have all the information necessary to know the answer if you will just admit it to yourself.

Are you done enjoying the little details or have you lost your ability to spot the little details?

Miss me with that gay shit lad. I waited long enough to make a thread like this. It's there for a fucking reason.

Former. It irritates me now because it's all around, those ironies and coincidences.

>Miss me with that gay shit lad.
If you're still responding like this you have a ways to go.

I give you a tired response to a tired question.

You fucking live in Switzerland. You have literally nothing to complain about.

Fuck off with that mentality. This country is only good for kids and old people.

Guess you've never been to a bar lol

Die then idk senpai

I said I won't kill myself. If it only took that much to commit suicide then my life never had any value.

Go live in my shithole for a while and you will learn to appreciate your luck.

Well maybe it doesn't if you're too much of a faggot to enjoy literally anything
Do something interesting or kill yourself
Those are the two options you have when you're this much of a sadcunt

I don't give a fuck. If I had the money to get out of there and go to a country like yours I would.

You stupid illiterate fuck. Can't you British cunts read a post for what it is instead of projecting your own insecurities to it every time ?

I lived a happier life than most, definitely. But it's not fucking easy to keep that up.
>hurr durr just do something or die lol
If I was projecting like you I'd say you're the sadcunt, but I won't.
Interesting is the most boring word to describe something, by the way.

Okay I will give you a serious advice:
Go out to the countryside (since your country is so fucking green and beautiful and I fucking envy you), alone, and just sit down and enjoy the landscape, or listen to music, or read a book, or write or draw or whatever.

hey fellow shitcunt
leave if you don't like it here
or is something stopping you?

Just be gay

>i dont enjoy anything and i spend my time wandering aimlessly hoping for something good to happen
>i'm not a sadcunt
sorry you dont have any other options
guess you really should just kill yourself

I've already done that so many, many fucking times man.
I would go out of the house and the only thing I had planned in mind was whether I'd start on the right or left. No phones (I don't own one), just two sandwiches and a battle of water in my backpack and I would walk till I felt like I'd have to go back or I'd lose myself. On a scorching hot day, during rain, while the wind were blowing like a tempest and while it was snowing like a white dream. I did it once for over 21 hours, the first and only time I felt cold for the very first time.

That's what I meant by I stopped to enjoy the little things.
Books are just consuming media on the same level as anime and video games. They just get a pass for being older. Don't even get me started on music, the worse of all. It's just looking at the ceiling, glorified.

I do write, but it's not an activity I enjoy.

I don't have the funds to realistically fuck off from here for as long as I want and live in another country in the meantime.

Even betting 10k in one go wasn't enough.

Come kill me yourself if you believe I should die so badly.

Well lad, to answer your question, I don't know what you can do.
Only thing I can imagine is watching time go by and see if something changes.
In the end, something always changes

people with no money at all have succeeded starting a new life in another country, just search a job. you're swiss and probably have a swiss qualification in something. you're welcome by a lot of countries.

Got better things to do lol do it yourself if you're such a wistful sad cunt
It'd suit you

Been pretty funny seeing you trying to make yourself better as well by posting in my thread.

No. Change only happens if I make it happen myself.

It's not that easy.

I don't think that's true. Changes constantly happens all around you whether you like it or not.

I don't get what you're trying to say
If you still think I'm projecting then that's up to you but I'm relatively happy with my life
I broke up with my gf recently but I'm off to uni in two months so it easily balances out. Making enough money to eat fairly well and go out with friends
Hell I'm even slowly but surely reconnecting with old friends and strengthening the bonds I already have
I just went on a two week trip to Denmark and Germany

idk what your problem is
But it seriously looks like you're the one that's trying to make yourself better
Also inb4 you say I'm only saying these things to make myself feel better
At this point it's to make you feel worse
Because you're genuinely either one of the saddest cunts on this planet, or a massive lying attention whore

...oh....Allrigt, I guess.
Then, amd unironically, going to a third world country to have a some bad time doen't sound as a bad idea for you anymore.

Go masturbate on more VCRs

You could have had a really nice post until those last 2 lines. I didn't care whether I was right or wrong when I pulled the projecting card, just wanted to see how you'd react. But I guess I did right to do so since people always eventually reveal their true nature.

I already settled my problem the moment I made my thread. All the rest that followed it was just to see what kind of people it'd attract.

That's correct, but even if it's the case it's not a mentality you should have in mind. Because otherwise you just end up expecting others to do the rest, to rely on the world to make your life better and worse of all start believing your own actions don't matter. I know I'm always the one that'll do the first step, and I'm fine with it.

I just occasionally get melancholic about it.

I'd really love to do something like pic related. But I need the funds like I said.

Attached: 1541968060875.jpg (1024x2679, 1.31M)

Well I don't really believe in the concept of "better or worse" as far as my personal life goes which is why I don't need to rely on anything and can just enjoy watching the changes happen around me. I can understand if it's not a mentality you want but it's what I'm gonna keep going with.

I understand your point of view. Obviously the reason I think like that is because I don't get to have peace of mind by just wanting to have it. One day I woke up and I realized I hated the world. But I didn't want to blame anyone for it. So I took it all upon myself to change it myself and turn it into something I like, because my world is a reflection of that.
It's just not easy to always keep that up. Time feels so heavy. I'm fine with not being happy all the time, I don't believe it should be a constant. But I don't exactly like the feeling that's there in its place when it's not, so I'm searching for something different. That isn't just consuming stuff or the rest of the things I mentioned.

I don't have peace of mind either lad. Everything you said makes perfect sense and is something I go through every few months as well. But I don't think anybody here can help you and honestly I don't think anybody here needs to help you because it sounds like you're doing exactly what you should be doing. I think you just need to have faith that the doubting and searching you're doing now is eventually gonna lead to a solution. But simultaneously you need to be aware that the solution is not gonna be permanent and eventually you're gonna start doubting and searching again. That's as far as I understand it at least

dont come here i feel the same as you changing where you stand in the world wont make the unbearable mundane go away

I get that, but I'm still wondering if it just has to be this way, that absolutely everyone goes through it, and even if if just one person didn't how did he do it.
Last time I said to someone that the only thing everyone had in common was doubt. That we all somehow go through the same thing, even if we all do it differently. And that doubt was the one thing present in all those paths.
But even if I say that, I still am trying to see if it's really the case.

But that's just me and how I do things. It's not always the most practical, but that's the one thing that "I can't help it".

take up arms in the name of based romania and die a martyr fighting off the am*rican menace

So... I'm not quite sure how to interpret that. You're... doubting whether doubt is necessary? Or whether it's fundamental? Or whether it's ubiquitous?

i get what you mean i find myself wondering the same , how long do i keep going on this path if its the wrong one when is a good time to change it maby i am on the right path but doing something wrong wil i just know when i should go seek out a different path , does everybody doubt about what they are but im the only one not moving on from that doubt , i need a goal or a purpose but i cant find one i care about does nobody have a goal but they just keep moving forward anyway should i do the same ?
even if what i feel isnt the same as yours i have some comfort in knowing im not the only one

Attached: onsekerheid.jpg (753x751, 162K)

Hm I could blogpost my trains of thought but I'm kinda falling asleep thinking about this. Wondering if the doubt ever stops is like wondering what it feels like to be dead. Good luck on your search user and good night

Attached: 1564447697384.jpg (250x213, 7K)

Nah none of that. I don't care whether it's something needed or not. I just said something recently and even though I believe it I always deep down keep searching the matter. Mostly because of the idea that there's over 7 billions of us and that number having something as "not scientific" being universal is my basis for questioning it. That and I wanted to have the last post, maybe as a way to be courteous, somehow.

But I'm also extremely tired. I don't think there's anything more to add however, so it's fine that way.

Well, if my thread evoked such a response from you, then it served more purpose than I thought it'd do originally. That's good. Maybe that's why I made it, subconsciously.

im just here trying to figure out whats going on if you know what i mean , i dont know why im doing what i do or why im still doing it , theres nothing else to do i guess
i wanted to reply when i saw people saw go to 3rd world to get some perspective well i am the 3rd world and life is still the same here as it is there by you

You consumed so much modern media you can no longer handle life's mundaneness.

Saying music is glorified curling staring is how I know you're too far gone. Try creating content instead of consuming all the time. Or find some good shit to enjoy if you feel like music is glorified curling staring you're either listening to shit you don't like, or your brain is big fucked because good music is supposed to be extremely rewarding.

you have the disease of excessive consciousness
stop thinking

stop consuming, start producing

Actually try to do something in the world. Learn some sort of a skill/get a hobby. Help your country. Excersize. Don't shy away from open ended questions. Even though it sounds really gay, finding some sort of a purpose in life is extremely important, as otherwise you'll just be operating on what immediately makes you happy and unpredictable intuition.
>don't like writing
>don't like talking to people
>all media is "meaningless" and books are "like anime"
Also this sound like depression. Go for a run