Phone posters

hi bant,

why is there a stigma around phone posting?

of course desktop is superiour, but what if you need to poop and don't want to miss out on the riveting action of your favourite board? is it really so wrong?

love,
canada

Attached: loveme.jpg (288x500, 27K)

99% of the shitty posters are just phonepissers switching airplane mode on/off to b& evade

The phone stigma is a lie. Everyone posts this board while taking a shit because the amount of time required to come up with the threads posted on the board is directly proportional to the time required to take a shit.

Some boards are so slow that you don't need to update every 0.1 seconds, even in the fast ones there's no excuse to use your phone

that's why there's a stigma smartass, it leads to low-quality posts

i see, but i seriously doubt the instrument of posting is leading to low quality...

due to the chemicals in our water, i'm too slow even for this board

SHILL THREAD DETECTED

Attached: lol42.png (1074x862, 35K)

What do you think proxy schizo spammers are using? It's virtually impossible to post on a phone with a VPN unless you're cherry picking the few proxies mods lying out there that haven't unbanned yet and even then it's just a matter of time before they sniff them out range ban them. All the spammers on this board are posting from a PC.

the instrument(phone) is harder to type with, leading to shorter posts, leading most phoneposters to use images. this and the fact that they can so easily reset their ip to one that isn't blocked leads to mass shitposting

you can always just post with your wifi and shut up about your phone

what? phoneposters can easily toggle the airplane switch on their phones to get a new ip address. what retard uses a vpn on a phone?

Mods aren't retarded either, they'll get you rangebanned or permanently forbid you from making new threads within an hour if you abuse the IP switch via airplane mode.

not unless you are moving 3 states at a time across America...
IDK who does, I do on public wifi, but I barely use public wifi since I have unlimited, unthrottled data and a good DNS (make sure its leakproof)
range bans depend on the service provider and how well you know how to change what part of the tower you are using.

best method: usb tethering to phone, then you can shitpost on a laptop anywhere with a cell tower, even in Canada! (just not where you shit, don't have shit near a laptop, unless its a macbook.)

phoneposting leads to poorer quality posts, VPNs and browserproxies are for spam and get banned. both should be discouraged, but in the long run (for phones), does it really matter?
its more like redditspacing shit, something that should be discouraged, but doesn't need entire videos to shit on redditfags.

test1

test2

just buy a laptop lol what are you some poorfag

Didn't mean anything by it mods, pls no ban

Are you taking a shit RIGHT NOW?

Because I am AND IM PHONE POSTING

GeY id

Cringemark BTFO

Test

Test...

I just did it and nothing happened

This proves phone poster are based

>why is there a stigma around phone posting?
Phone and other mobile OSs don't usually show filenames, so the threads get bumped to death by faggots asking for sauce, and other faggots spoonfeeding them. Phonefags should check filenames and metadata first, and use Jow Forums or /wsr/ instead of lazily shitting up the thread. /endrant

Attached: Androtd.jpg (500x500, 39K)