Gay Thread Reawakened: No holds no rules special summoning edition

Summoning all homos, fags, queers and any man/boi who likes dick.
Special shout outs to our Cute™ bois.
This thread is for the posting of super gay shit. Feel free to ERP post gay images and generally just be a bunch of homos. Come be gay with us or just have a conversation. Just don't be too serious about it we're all friends here.
Today we're going to remind you all how bad it use to be maybe give you a flashback or two and reassert why gays are the second tier only to the bi master race.
So have a seat on someone's lap and start grabbing some bepper because shit's gonna get really gae really fast.
Threadly reminder if you post in a gay thread you have the gae that includes (you) but not SHIT POST or PD.
Friendly reminder that impersonating Normie will result in resurerection of the Gay Thread and result in general gay terroristic shenanigans.
Pop that cock out of your mouth because we have yet another question for you.
What turns you on most in a boi (owo)?
Be gae homos.

Attached: 1562294350411.jpg (476x600, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6504908/#6505240
youtu.be/5_385OOZlIg
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/113486/#114065
youtube.com/watch?v=ggMw_5WNtkU
youtu.be/1Ggl4GsCm9k
youtube.com/watch?v=wJGcwEv7838
youtube.com/watch?v=LXeQ6bmV7oU
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8467958/#8473781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*splat*

Attached: 1501827364218.jpg (640x480, 39K)

gay thread

Oh yeah daddy straya cum all over me u0u

Attached: 56491654190416.jpg (604x570, 64K)

delete this thread

Attached: 1564084918040.gif (500x470, 1.38M)

did i email the wrong thing i didn't know what you even wanted me to tell you so i blogged

dont want to post about myself on here anyway i'm still confused

Attached: 1420381839469.jpg (374x347, 39K)

discord thread

whoopsy daisy accidentally got your neck stuck in a noose

Attached: 1494837338509.jpg (1104x724, 141K)

fpbp

>Threadly reminder if you post in a gay thread you have the gae that includes (you)
Now where were we? u3u
*lewds your cute korea boi butte*
OwO
I have your email straya and it was exactly what I wanted to hear. I haven't replied because I'm still trying to form an answer for your question at the end.
Truly I can't say if it's "normal" but common? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think you'd want to talk these things here.

Attached: 654016540486.jpg (850x672, 329K)

No, kys.
back of knees collar bones neck ridge green eyes matte skin

don't do that

>back of knees collar bones neck ridge green eyes matte skin
this is the most creative insult i've ever heard because i can't even understand what the insult really is

*boops your dicksword*
watcha gonna do pooftah?
Oops I just lewded your cute boi butte uwu
Oh look a boomer russhit. So russhit you want to be the bottom or the top? I always imagine you being a cute little tsundere bottom bitch boi u3u
*intense butte fondling*
OWOWOWOWOOWWOWO

Attached: 1523418105168.jpg (905x1828, 1.07M)

posting in a gay thread

lewding a gae boi

Attached: 1522075926202.png (628x676, 497K)

>what the insult really is
all of it
I'm watching videos about dilation right now

Reminder that normie kills animals for fun
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6504908/#6505240

the first part sounds like the macarena

Gross. If you dilate I won't fuck your fake pucci only your boi pucci.
Reminder that you have the big gae, I was 7 and you're no better than any other schizo seething over me.
*lewds your beeper*

Attached: sucky sucky.jpg (500x734, 100K)

I'm dilating right now.

Show me bitch boi lets see that fake pucci. I wanna see you get stretched all the way out.

Attached: 1563013165077.gif (240x135, 27K)

ok

Attached: dilating.jpg (650x496, 32K)

>Summoning all homos, fags, queers and any man/boi who likes dick.
>Special shout outs to our Cute™ bois.
>This thread is for the posting of super gay shit. Feel free to ERP post gay images and generally just be a bunch of homos. Come be gay with us or just have a conversation. Just don't be too serious about it we're all friends here.
>Today we're going to remind you all how bad it use to be maybe give you a flashback or two and reassert why gays are the second tier only to the bi master race.
>So have a seat on someone's lap and start grabbing some bepper because shit's gonna get really gae really fast.
>Threadly reminder if you post in a gay thread you have the gae that includes (you) but not SHIT POST or PD.
>Friendly reminder that impersonating Normie will result in resurerection of the Gay Thread and result in general gay terroristic shenanigans.
>Pop that cock out of your mouth because we have yet another question for you.
What turns you on most in a boi (owo)?
>Be gae homos.

Attached: the crank.png (687x768, 302K)

hot

Hawt. Now do it slowly and really enjoy it bby.
*rock hard*
You just caught the gae homo. Fuck you can't even read the reminder. You deserve to get your dick sucked.

Attached: 16181651580.jpg (360x270, 30K)

I finished dilating.

So you're ready for a nice big cock then huh? Good. Present your boi pucci for me.

Attached: blacklagoonrobertasbloodtrail2.jpg (705x435, 35K)

Hi I'm gay and retarded,I love dick but i don't have a bf to destroy my ass I'm from Meshitco uwu

Attached: 20190727010653.jpg (559x549, 27K)

No and I'm fucking pissed right now.

Attached: 04e6fb423049c4f47a11024061d97e4a.jpg (1003x1200, 179K)

Like retarded retarded or just mildly autistic? I wanna know what I'm gonna be doing here.....
*apprehensive lewding...*
Oh no big homo you get out of here.
Are you really serious right now?

Attached: nagtgqPUFi1scx3cto3_500.gif (500x250, 1.83M)

Haha,I've been thinking i might actually be autistic lol maybe a little

That's kinda cute desu. You have a beautiful mind that thinks in an unknown way but it makes sense to you. I'll bet you have cute little quirks too....
*cutely lewds your leg*

Attached: 1491405037821.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

DAMN RIGHT I AM. I'M TALKING WITH LITTLE SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1557776331528.gif (255x164, 939K)

what about tr*nnoids?

If you're dead ass then you have to put a stop to it IMMEDIATELY. If he doesn't understand the consequences share with him some of the shit you know about me. Doing shit like that is fucked up and the people doing it are even more fucked up. Sure I'm one of those people but at least I admit to it. I'm a grown ass fucking man and I can abuse myself if I want because nobody really gives a shit in the first place.
Not gonna lie fampai I'd be in there whooping his ass not talking to him. That's me though. It's what most people like that need though.
You mean freaks that cut their dicks off to dilate fake pussies? NOPE
N
O
P
ENOPE
You can dress like a cute girl. You can fuck men while dressed like a cute girl. You can say you're a cute girl and prefer people to call you whatever the fuck they're willing to deal with. You can even legally change your name to a girls name, take HRT to get boi titties as well as shrink your dick, get fake tits and suck a million foot long nigger dicks ALL DAY LONG for all I give a fuck but the moment you cut your dick off in a futile attempt at gender reassignment is the moment you get the fucking bullet.
Trans is a mental illness LITERALLY as it was only a recent trend brought on by the medical capability to do these procedures that mutilate the human body into things it shouldn't be.
Keep your dick or get the bullet. Same with your pussy reverse homos.

Attached: me and Remilia-fag(me on the right).jpg (720x394, 39K)

We need more of them in here, show these gayposters the truth behind trans acceptance and how great they are.

If he was 18 I wouldn't even care. This nigga can't stop saying how sorry he is. Also I'm going to smack he head for saying my irl name on here.

Attached: 16e172d90abcd81066e2a2e82156b26f.jpg (563x597, 69K)

.....I think it's exceptionally adorable senpai. The Archangel [redacted] God King of Jow Forums. Jesus fuck sweetheart you just get better with every interaction you have here huh?
Eyes and ears my friend.
youtu.be/5_385OOZlIg

Attached: 1494052151550.png (613x650, 90K)

>Oh god no. She's going to scream at him in spanish, follow him around the house whooping his ass, getting his brothers all riled up and ultimately defeating his poor soul.
I dated a mexican girl in highschool and saw this shit first hand. If he has siblings he's going to get hella bullied now. Punishment.

yup, he's going to be red in the face.

Maybe I should go easy on him, he just a kid going though with some changes. You know I'm taking him out tomorrow to have a talk and see a movie. I don't want him to be a shame he's gay just to let him know he needs to keep it in his pants. But man what a coincidence lol.

Attached: 36763aa71422f7bce1390df9de752165.jpg (563x551, 57K)

That post gave me chills

>Maybe I should go easy on him, he just a kid going though with some changes.
Yeah and you know what you were doing at his age. Sure he's doing something more risky but at least he has people who care enough to let him have it softly (no pun intended).
>I don't want him to be a shame he's gay just to let him know he needs to keep it in his pants
Let him know to keep it legal. I mean if he was doing this with a boy (read: BOY) from his class you probably wouldn't be as mad. It's more about the implications of his actions than his intentions. He's looking for gay love and there's nothing wrong with that but you can do some very wrong things looking for it.
>But man what a coincidence lol.
Oh? Secret fetish for older manly men there lad? How scandalous.

Attached: never trust demons to have the best intentions.jpg (644x420, 80K)

Thank you user I'm not cute at all but you are, thx c:

excuse me sir, but lewding is illegal
I'm gonna need you to hand over you Jow Forums posting license for this totally gay thread

Attached: 1538908761.jpg (197x234, 14K)

It's k fren I think you're bootiful in your grae matter but I get having confidence issues. You're a super cute if you want to be ^w^
>you are
Nuh uh but it's k.

Attached: 1562479335958.jpg (312x296, 11K)

I don't think I'll be ready if I ever have kids.
>Let him know to keep it legal. I mean if he was doing this with a boy (read: BOY) from his class you probably wouldn't be as mad. It's more about the implications of his actions than his intentions. He's looking for gay love and there's nothing wrong with that but you can do some very wrong things looking for it.
Well his problem is not keeping in his pants. He flirts a lot just to get nudes.
>Oh? Secret fetish for older manly men there lad? How scandalous.
I guess he has daddy issues

Attached: 83061039cb46a4d0829491de0e499ef4.jpg (462x750, 88K)

No pardon me sir. I'd like to gently remind you as per the rules of King that hardcore cute gay posting is a staple of Jow Forums culture that is even being carried on into the current meta with Ritsu and Forest as mains. I use this super gay post as proof of Jow Forums's meta faggotry being around for a lot longer than you.
So I'll be keeping my license if you don't mind.

Attached: 1521784779986.png (482x150, 40K)

totally ridiculous
those rules were edited by a gayposter, and unless you show me hardcore gay posting from week one I remain unconvinced
your license is probably counterfeit anyway

Attached: 1529980834.jpg (277x238, 19K)

>I don't think I'll be ready if I ever have kids.
You won't know until you have one. Right when it hits your arms. You're ready. I know it sounds fucked up but I pushed an abortion until delivery day no joke now I feel like a complete monster for even suggesting it.
>He flirts a lot just to get nudes.
Is that all that he wants? Jesus christ that's fucked up. Older men are nasty creeps most of the time that will just give them out sometimes without asking. God just imagine all the nasty shit he has seen....
>I guess he has daddy issues
....I meant you ya pud. You're so oblivious.
Oh yeah and.
Gay. See this is why I love you so much. Could you just indulge me with some gay stuff just once? Is that too much to ask? ;w;

Attached: 65065401040.gif (500x281, 459K)

unless you show me hardcore gay posting from week one I remain unconvinced
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/113486/#114065
You were saying?
My license is good for a lifetime. I'm grandfathered in.

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

Fuck, I unironically cringe at my early posts now.

Attached: 150DC136-C953-4EA5-B34D-D3EC4D851939.jpg (372x388, 33K)

>You won't know until you have one. Right when it hits your arms. You're ready. I know it sounds fucked up but I pushed an abortion until delivery day no joke now I feel like a complete monster for even suggesting it.
Well if I were to I would have the kid. Or wrap my shit up before I bust.
>Is that all that he wants? Jesus christ that's fucked up. Older men are nasty creeps most of the time that will just give them out sometimes without asking. God just imagine all the nasty shit he has seen....
I think he want attention or some love. He confusing being horny and what love is. I think? He just a horny little bastard that's all.
> ....I meant you ya pud. You're so oblivious.
Oh I said coincidence cause I didn't expect him to see him on here.
>Could you just indulge me with some gay stuff just once? Is that too much to ask? ;w;
Yeah, you got this dude here He has the gay bigger than everyone on here
youtube.com/watch?v=ggMw_5WNtkU

Attached: 3874f7efa8ee25a7eff34de1c0db5f95.jpg (564x705, 41K)

¥a single shitposter in an otherwise normal thread
hmmm?

Attached: 15389082.jpg (180x159, 10K)

I do too trust me. Thanks for popping in. I don't assume you'll want to stick around. You know what these threads were and as much as I'd like to show off and show out one last time to burn out I don't think that's going to happen.
Was good seeing you though. Take care of yourself.
>Or wrap my shit up before I bust.
That's the best solution or pull out.
>I think he want attention or some love
Probably a little of both.
>He confusing being horny and what love is
This is very common among adolescents and young adults alike. It isn't until you go through a bunch of shit that you can really appreciate what love is and that comes with time. He's young and oblivious.
>Yeah, you got this dude here
....fuck I hate you. Go away now. I'll see you tomorrow.
youtu.be/1Ggl4GsCm9k

Attached: demons appreciate many things but not many appreciate them.jpg (224x272, 13K)

what the fugg sp, I'm straight as shit
also I don't think Normie is my type

Attached: 1530352513.jpg (202x244, 19K)

Changing the goal posts.

Attached: 1501233313884.jpg (385x375, 35K)

>also I don't think Normie is my type
This. I'm not anyones type really.

Attached: demons are cosmically alone with no real partner.jpg (500x440, 42K)

hardcore gayposting requires 2 consenting individuals
haven't seen that early an example yet
that's not true lole

Attached: 15369444.png (93x78, 13K)

>hardcore gayposting requires 2 consenting individuals
Look through the archives more. Gay posting has always been in the bant meta. At least it replaced furry posting.
>that's not true lole
It really is though.

Attached: demons live to love but are mostly hated.jpg (500x656, 31K)

>....fuck I hate you. Go away now. I'll see you tomorrow.
Lol, how was that BBC action, gaylord?
Ripped your hole apart. It's funny cause I think cowboy got jelly.
youtube.com/watch?v=wJGcwEv7838
>I'm straight as shit
Like a spaghetti until it gets wet.

Attached: e65ce114652c57b7331c9604632960af.jpg (564x553, 60K)

>how was that BBC action, gaylord?
Didn't happen. I was at work berating a fat white lady for not taking a call when I told her that she had no choice.
>It's funny cause I think cowboy got jelly.
I don't care nor think he did.

Attached: demons arent always easily understood.jpg (720x720, 52K)

lmao I'm joking around, just wanted to mess with you
and nah, you've had tons more action than me which must mean you're someone's type
ok fuck that was good
but still not gae, no proofs

Be honest here how many times how many time do you have sex with different people a week?
youtube.com/watch?v=LXeQ6bmV7oU
Facts you big gay but not a faggot

Attached: 2dabce7dd438433585dcf740ccf52b76.jpg (563x328, 19K)

Yeah you’re right about that.
Plus I been doing some hard thinking about the gay recently (and yet here I am) and I keep coming to the same conclusion: I couldn’t do gay stuff IRL, especially the lewd stuff. Internet, yes (but not really anymore). But that’s a completely different realm from IRL as I’m finding out the hard way (don’t worry, nothing bad has happened to me), and I don’t want to end up like that poor guy who just wasn’t gay but found out conclusively by the worst way possible (his fault desu).

There’s this part of me that was never okay with me being that way and I was able to suppress it for a long time; this past week though, that voice has grown much louder to the point I can’t ignore it anymore. And it would only grow louder to the point of being deafening if I tried doing gay stuff IRL. I’m actually uncomfortable around obvious gays IRL - I’m not talking the kind of flamboyants you see at “”””””””pride”””””””” parades, but you can still easily tell from listening to their faggy voices (inb4 I have one ;_;) and other mannerisms.

And I’ve been working out other stuff but that’s for another time.
Can’t undo my behavior on this board. No I don’t regret meeting you and the fun times we have together, but I do regret this board. Does that last part make sense?

Attached: 640B3795-9C4C-44D3-86BF-8721598F2F9F.jpg (259x195, 27K)

Nah I'm just easy okay. I appeal to roasties for my lack of fucks concerning sex and working cock. I'm a test boi and a quick lay. Nobody really wants me for me. They just want to get laid.
1 my wife. I don't fuck around without her permission and only 1 person ever got close enough for her permission but they fucked it up.
It all makes sense but.... not the place to discuss it. I'll contact you through more secure channels to address this. It's good you're thinking about this.
>I don't regret meeting you
But I assume you regret us/me long term.

Attached: 3312EF8197814C26A1B544DD5037B5F3.jpg (750x716, 200K)

Have a close marriage

Attached: 3d0bf7fc8a2b99161925a69687f9e63c.jpg (500x745, 54K)

Yet for two year you had a real female round but ever really give her you time amd care more about dick then the real girl. You gay, you juat likr drama and make drama in norime and my life. Get you shit together and fine someone beside norime to talk about all you shit. How about talk with this to you bf and not your EX.

>I'll contact you through more secure channels to address this.
Good, I hate sharing shit with objectively worst board.
>But I assume you regret us/me long term.
>us/me
>/me
That’s the part I regret, in the end I couldn’t do two at the same time and ended up as yet another guy who preferred you over her and burned her, hard. That’s what I regret.
Number one
>implying I wasn’t talking this over with MULTIPLE people
Normie was actually one of the last people to know about my decision (no offense). And I went to him to bounce this off him, see another perspective.
Number two
>implying I’m not getting myself sorted out RIGHT NOW by taking a hard look at myself
Number three
>implying I have any kind of bf when I literally stated I’ve given up the gay
>implying I didn’t talk this over with him first before anyone else

Fuck, if I’m causing you that much grief by talking to Normie then I might as well just cut loose and never speak to either of you again.

I’m out of here, I need to sleep.

Attached: 94CCF8A0-61D4-42F6-93EF-34B20E46B2DF.jpg (1193x669, 77K)

damn i missed a good thread

Attached: 3040934.png (776x682, 741K)

Just wait til later, these threads usually make it to 300.

dio mio el orgo americanossa

Attached: 1560717551187.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

hi uwu

Still going. There's still time to do plenty.
So Forest you now have the big gae. Lets do something about that qt u3u
*rubs your thigh*
If they don't spawn another thread. Which it might.
*vigorous Austrian boi lewding*

Attached: I+volunteer++_80b75fa586b09a893c2c745d5951a0e9.jpg (426x327, 58K)

ave, amice!

hello finland.

ummm i dunno how to feel about this. aren't you a manly boi? what if you try to top me.

Attached: 549858494589.jpg (740x1024, 115K)

Step aside weebs, this is manly thread now.

Attached: Billy_the_Ice_cave_master.jpg (709x558, 117K)

This is true, you do tend to stir the gayposters up a bit.

I wont stop norime for talking with you or helping you, but stop trying to come off like smelling like rose. Like you being pick on by this. Simple yiu could bw like "ya, you right doing this is fuck up to norime and you. I sorry i still need him and a father like person in my life. i dont deserve it i fuck up so bad and know i see that" Simple that not play the i am a bad guy i should juat run away for people.
No, own up to it full not even one time habe you give me and norime ans realy heart felt sorry. You want help amd freand shit form Norime. But ownly when you want or need him. You and everyone here pick on and use Norime and when there done throw him away like trash. Like a mother fuck rosttey women would.
If you want to fix thing dont act like the victim you are not one. You are deal with shit and not ownly do you know that as a good person i wont have norime trin you away. But if for a moant i think of fine you hurt norime one more time. There will be hell to pay and i can but just as rude as i am nice.

nah

Attached: cute.gif (500x408, 122K)

please tell me if its based

Attached: 20190730_190630.png (1506x459, 1.01M)

cute gif

Attached: 1557628673177.jpg (600x1102, 413K)

did someone say wants to lick my tummy?

Attached: 40960903_991739707669671_8285281631002951680_n.png (543x768, 436K)

>he dosent reading amish yaoi

Attached: SmartSelect_20190626-155601_Chrome.jpg (1282x1251, 762K)

>what if you try to top me?
Then you'll have the time of your life getting your prostate smashed like a grape until your cock is so drained you can't move let alone get hard.
To top me I've either gotta be really into you or you can beat me in a fist fight. Nobody has ever taken option 2 uwu
>even though I really want them to
*grasps your thigh and rubs your beeper*
I know. It's my super power to make people gay/straight. A lesbian girl at my work is now telling me she's becoming straight for me. I swear this is a super power.
Very based and frame pilled. I need to get your warframe name warleaf ;w;
*sensually licks your cute Hungary4dicks tummy*
>she hasn't read Olimpos
And you call yourself a fujo? I'll bet you look away when the dick goes in.

Attached: images (13).jpg (217x232, 5K)

True that. I didn't believe I would turn until I did. I guess it's along the same superpowers as seeing through time or people.

it's shit like this that makes me want to be a Christian again so I can unironically say "burn in hell"

Attached: Sweet+mary+mother+and+joseph+no+_68d05ed82134b8fef8cd38a8516ac55f.jpg (1000x1650, 227K)

Bruh, y u do this? You know you're signing yourself up for gay abuse.

even real gays do not act like this
this is more like cringe

Hi everyone

Attached: 1564439728571.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Like your occasionally dark and edgy posting style btw. You at least pull it off with some class.

I'm a sensitive boi

Attached: 1556365529103.jpg (500x521, 48K)

I know. I see you. Hope you're doing well.

Thanks, you too

Right? It just happens. You can't control it and it's generally a burden because "bro I'm not gay but I am gay for you..." really gets old.
>in a gay thread
>ignored the reminder
>posted anyway
You gae now. Good job.
*fondles your cowboy butte*
*real gay touches your cock through your pants*
You wanna see what real gay is fuccboi?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Just that fast, thinking about going to bed tonight early. Coping with a few things on my mind.Ttyl Normie, goodnight.

Wow that was really nice. Sleep tight user. Hit me up sometime qt u3u

oh okay well I don't plan on chopping off the peen
just taking antiboyotics uwu
based
I will start posting on Jow Forums all the time then

why do you hate trans people so much?
how does somebody doing what makes them happy, without doing anything to you, make you so angry?
I really don't understand at all

discordnigger larp thread
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8467958/#8473781

saw him posting so I figured I'd bump for a reply, that's all

>just taking antiboyotics
Good jerb m8 you're a real homu now have a free dick
*savagely throat fucks you*
NSSID is a condition I wouldn't wish on anyone and anyone promoting it deserves the bullet. It's the equivalent of telling someone to chop off their arm when they don't feel like they need it.
It's a delusion that promotes self mutilation which is fucked. Nobody should mutilate their body for a vain sense of acceptance and absolutely no one should promote self mutilation.

Attached: e835844fd374e1ce13bb74dc4b6984b112e36117_00.gif (320x232, 548K)