Yui funami

yui funami

Attached: yui funami.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

based

cute

Redpilled

thx
yes

I want you to be my husband

You are epic

* Yui

thanks i also like akari but i feel bad for her often times i think i relate to her a lot in that i dont want my friends to forget about me and i want to contribute something to my group of friends but it is a lost cause
ok when do you want to get married then
thank you
im disappointed now but i respect your opinion

whats you're power ranking for the characters

>sakurako's older sister
>rise
>ayano
>yui
>the rest
-THE SHIT LINE-
>chitose's sister
>sakurako
>ky**ko

good jorb

this bitch unironically was ruining the show for me more than chitose's repetitive ass gag

Attached: Chizuru_Ikeda.jpg (225x350, 28K)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: 2019-07-30-232325_662x643_scrot.png (662x643, 443K)

ya i dont care much for chizuru and chitose at alli liked kyoko and chinatsu at first but i found kyoko got very tiresome very fast. i really like yui, himawari, and akari. admittedly i am not done watching yuru yuri yet i have a few episodes left of season 2 and then i have not started season 3 yet but i am watching it at a steady pace because its nice to watch
i think i watch too much slice of life

i also want to point out that chinatsu is by far my least favourite character. i like the dynamic between sakurako and himawari (probably only because of himawari) much more than ayano and kyoko though. for me its:
>yui
>himawari
>akari
>ayano
>everyone else not mentioned before and/or after this
>chizuru
>chitose
>kyoko
>chinatsu

>not liking chinatsu for her dynamic setting breaking behaviour
PLEB taste

i did at first but now i just get annoyed
i went from watching aria, where basically nothing happens in the best possible way, to watching this

aria is actual art
wish i could delete their pet dog thing though

i want to hug alice

Yui best girl

you are a man of integrity just like me

Attached: Hdh.jpg (480x360, 21K)

i also like yuruyuri as a whole because lots of the music in it is in very strange time signatures. have you ever noticed this? its part of the reason i keep watching it

hello have you noticed this too please respond i brought this up before to /a/ and to /mu/ and both boards called me autistic

no, but i will check

hello a good example is the episode with the first encounter with chizuru before they know of her existence, in the library. i still have not been able to decipher the time signature of this. i managed to break it down into two measures of 24/8, one measure of 18/8, and then two more measures of 24/8 but that is garbage and nobody writes songs in those time signatures. but it doesnt seem to separate nicely. granted i have only ever tried while fairly drunk but still

hello one more thing sorry to say but i have watched it on crunchyroll again and it is season 1 episode 8 and it starts at 9:06 and its in 6/8 thats fine but then when it picks up it is two counts of 24/8, one of 18/8, and then two more of 24/8 sorry thats what i meant by that. a 24/8 measure is garbage and so is 18/8 but calling it always 6/8 is not right unless everything is heavily syncopated, which is also garbage, and in that case its almost easier to call it 24/8, 24/8, 18/8, 24/8, 24/8. but now that i am listening to it again i think it might be eight measures of 8/8, then a measure of 2/8, and then eight more of 8/8. i dont like 2/8, it doesnt feel or seem right. but it seems to fit ok. i dont know how else to break it down. i can tell you it is almost certainly not nineteen measures of 6/8 unless the composer is a total sadist

I WANT TO FUG YUI!

Attached: 1426102747120.gif (540x540, 899K)

hello can you help me

yeah i noticed the music was really distinct from anything i'd really watched before

With what?

yes it happens a lot and i find myself constantly rewinding scenes to figure out what the time signatures with the songs and sometimes i have to rewatch the episode entirely because i get so distracted and i forget what was happening
hello thank you can you help me figure out a time signature in one of the episodes please

Ok

thank you please see these two posts:

Ok

Attached: 946.jpg (320x303, 24K)

thank you

hello i have heard the song again in season 2 episode 9 and then it has none of the strangeness only 6/8 time signatures so what happens
what did they mean by this
where is the score so i can stop worrying about this

meanie

Attached: 1556002338662.png (648x506, 291K)

yui senpai is so cute

The best maincaster.

The best YY.

Attached: chizuru4.gif (500x250, 966K)