Anyone on Jow Forums ever been (or currently) suicidal? How does one cope...

Anyone on Jow Forums ever been (or currently) suicidal? How does one cope? Hitting a mess in my life and not sure what my thoughts are anymore.

Attached: 61mVB NJ51L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1001x717, 74K)

outlive the feeling

in my personal experience its about surviving how you feel long enough for you to process what got you that way. there's no point asking specifically how you got here because the real problem is that you're here now and now the real fight will just be the day to day life while you heal

in my opinion, just take some huge liberties with how you treat yourself. you want a beer? just have the beer. want to go to a park and just sit there for a while? just do it.

be kind to yourself, and more importantly, even if its nearly impossible, is find things you're grateful for.

gratitude for the small things, happy experiences you've had, nice things you've experienced. you should take a moment to reflect on them and appreciate the things in life that make you happy, even a little bit.

No cope no hope just the rope. Everything until that is you just prolonging the inevitable.

Coping is easy, solutions are difficult. I would say that suicide is not a solution inasmuch as it is the ultimate cope. IE its not solving problems on the level of the problems, or opening up new insights and interpretations about them, but it is eliminating the possibility of and insight or reinterpretation entirely.
What thoughts are leading you down that path? Personal suffering/ hopelessness/ shame in the eyes of others?

on a completely unrelated note i respect people who've genuinely considered taking their own life.

it means something probably mattered to them more than their own life which to me is the truest measure of genuine humanity there is

Hang on tight. If you're feeling emotional,
find some shit to distract yourself with.
cytube, netflix, video games, etc.
(Jow Forums obviously is a bad example)

Make small improvements to your life.
Little by little,
until you reach a point where you can at least say,
"Things could be worse".

Then keep going. Keep improving.
Spoil yourself with shit you don't need.
One day find uses for those things.

Also, and I can't stress this enough,
see a psychiatrist, and get on medication.
Tell him/her you are depressed.
Don't tell them that you are suicidal,
unless you're ready to spend a week mental hospital.

Attached: 1534281337438.png (640x767, 466K)

Yes. I used to be suicidal when I had a enormous depression. I had extremely low self-esteem. I wasn't being able to find myself, to know what I wannna do, and I had been recently discovered that the world was much shittier than I though. And as addition, a close familiar who I loved so much died by cancer.

That was the only time I actually considered suicide seriously. Fortunately, I had professional gelp and I was able to find myself and developmed mor self-appreciation. That helped a lot.

Attached: PoshCarefulBilby-size_restricted.gif (128x96, 44K)

ive only felt like i wanna kill myself when i was a teenager
now its just no matter what happens to me i cant feel depressed or suicidal
just know its a chemical imbalance on your brain and dont feel that way.

>Anyone on Jow Forums ever been (or currently) suicidal?
It was at its worse earlier this year
>How does one cope?
Making small progress and being kind to myself helped. What you tell yourself makes a difference

Attached: olivia smile 1.png (560x575, 349K)

I would like to vent but I realizeall I do is go in circles and then end up where I left off Talking about my problems never actually motivates me to solve my problems my life has just been one giant failure and I want it to end

Attached: 01377057-4D2A-41EF-9827-391CB992350A.png (500x725, 261K)

I'm not allowed to be suicidal by government mandate

you're a wonderful person and I hope you never feel like that again
are you doing alright currently?

Well for starters I've been looking into partial suspension hanging. Specifically with a doorknob and a rope and just leaning down and going unconscious forever.
I often wonder, what's the point of living if we are all going to die in the end. No one will remember us and we will not remember anything. The world doesn't need me, it's going to shit anyway. Why not just end it here and now and save myself the future pain?

Thanks. I'm doing better especially since realising that there is a way out

Attached: olivia smile.png (626x618, 419K)

good I'm very happy to hear that, and by way out I assume you mean something positive and not dark

>ive only felt like i wanna kill myself when i was a teenager
>now its just no matter what happens to me i cant feel depressed or suicidal
>just know its a chemical imbalance on your brain and dont feel that way.
This.

I hope you feel better OP

I once thought about ending it all because I was going to become homeless. Ended up not going through with it, thankfully. Lived on the streets for about 2 weeks before finding a shelter and eventually an apartment a few months after that. It was the hardest thing to do during that time, waking up and facing the world instead of necking myself. This advice is great: Know that you matter.

die am*rican dog bleed BLEEEEED

I got used to them and just kept on trucking, feels nice to know that if shit hits the fan there is always a way out.

Attached: klnskvpuw6p01.jpg (960x716, 77K)

how can you cope even! not possible. it's over.

Of course. Suicide was an option because it seemed like there was no other option

you're my favorite I'd be really sad if you were gone

was suicidal. smoked my first joint about 8 months ago and havent felt worse since

>How does one cope?

You either kill yourself and get it over and done with, or you figure out how to be content with your strife and be all the tougher for it.

Being happy doesn't mean that everything in your life is going fine; it means that you're fine with the things that aren't.

Attached: 1458131745323.jpg (1920x1080, 814K)

I've been feeling less suicidal since start taking clozapine.

Attached: 1cc10bf9e529dac6d6033be95a4986b0.png (600x600, 263K)

feels good man
Distracting yourself just makes healing take longer, eventually you have to reach the heart of whats bothering you, at least in my experience.