The absolute state of Russia

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=168&v=a8btldWmCAY
What the fuck man? I thought Russian women are xenophobic and yet that video proves otherwise...

Attached: coalburners.png (1123x646, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VfNdgerzhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blacks are just novelties to white womenz

Fucking unwashed illiterate subhuman black nigger beasts. I bet you their big black cocks are unwashed and filthy. Russian whores love sucking their big smelly nasty black cocks because their degenerate white sluts that love depravity and being gang fucked by barbaric niggers.

Come home, favela monkey man.

Lol imagine you are the father of one of the girls and you stumble upon this video. Or a potential husband who does some "research" on her and find this.

Women can't fucking think ahead. They live only in the moment but maybe that is why they fit so great with niggers.

Daily reminder that VPN using FBI niggers in their HQ's basement promote an anti-Russia agenda on all social networks and image boards.

Enjoy part 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=8VfNdgerzhs

>NOOOOOOO, russia is based

jesus, you are as pathetic as sjws who try to adjust reality so it could fit their narrative

pic related is the real example of shilling

Attached: jqnny_pidor.png (2064x2278, 2.99M)

Every nation has a few degenerate sub-human traitors. Russia is no different. Doesn't change the fact that they'er more based than America and Western Europe.

Nooo what are you doing Natasa

Again, do not reply to seething FBI cucks huddled in their dark cubicles with their copy paste folders who do the bidding of their Jewish masters for a few shekels. Don't let them get paid per post for cherry picking content to promote their leader's agenda.

Russian women hate Russian men, they only date them cause the older generation would shame them. Russian men are sexist and racist pricks who drink the backyard but never work out or care about their image. They're also abusive and controlling a lot of the time, according to my Russian friend. She refuses to ever date one again.

Okay now you are just being retarded. Let's think this through logically. If I was from the "establishment" trying to discredit Russia wouldn't it make more sense to attack Putin and his politics?

Why the fuck would I use race-mixing which has absolutely nothing fucking to do with the Kremlin and Putin? Why are you being such a fucking cuck and white knight? My thread is mainly /anti-women/ not /anti-Russia/.

Fuck you you fucking racist.

Only a retard will think all attacks need to be against Putin.

Attached: google.jpg (423x336, 50K)

Attached: googlewormeye.jpg (1873x943, 179K)

Fuck off. You know exactly as I do that Russia is just as degenerate as the West. Don't close your eyes.

>t. Thailand sex tourist that fucks underage ladyboys

>TFW women are so freaking dumb that they want to storm Area 51 to see "somalians"

Attached: 1564174874579.jpg (953x960, 56K)

>Russian women are xenophobic
LMAO. Russian women will prioritize anything that isn't Russian. They somehow don't want their men.

Proof has already been found of FBI niggers promoting an anti-Russia agenda on places like fuller chan where those bumbling retards slipped up and forgot to delete their own posts in the court docuementation lmao. Get fucked FBI cucks, keep slurping on jew dick like a good goy

>The absolute state of Russia
3dpig dont care

Attached: 01.jpg (1356x1500, 213K)

The absolute state of overpopulation and eco collapse

>B0Ob2GO
Absolute state of Russia

Thats because she has too high standards, brain is poisoned by postmodern western materialism/consumerism/feminism. The husband and wife must learn to love eachother mind body and soul, companions through the stages of life. Men are like puppies, they need love to function optimally. Imagine the babushka abandoning the dedushka? Its senseless and destructive to the social fabric. Government gibs and free dick will be the demise of western civilization

"Xenophobic"?AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAH,you never be more wrong

You have to go back.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1048, 170K)