High school: "Like, EW! What an ugly creep!"

>High school: "Like, EW! What an ugly creep!"
>College: *completely ignores you while fucking Chads every week*
>Working life: "I, like, don't think that this candidate displayed enough of our Core Values in his interview. He got the technical questions right but he didn't show Excellent Enthusiasm or Majestic Motivation in his teamwork examples. We should reject him."

Attached: 1563613034503.jpg (1092x1935, 240K)

I am a male finance and accounting recruiter. Ask me anything.

>his answers weren't diverse enough

How big do you like the cocks in your ass to be?

I just left the HELLHOLE that is PwC.

Imagine living a life as an ugly as fuck person. Mass shooting when you ugly incel?

How’s stooging for jude going? CPA exam still arbitrarily difficult?

>he knows everything about programming, but he obviously lacks social confidence. he would only create toxic environment

Based. I did one year in investment banking and noped the fuck out into IT.
All of my big 4 beancounter friends are within spitting distance of suicide

Sorry but I went to a catholic high school, the girls were all easy.

I used to rail chicks like this in high school and college then I fell for the fight for Israel meme and now I rail chicks hotter than the trash we have in America all over the world

>Posting the same thread again

Have sex, incel.

Cocks don’t go anywhere in or around my ass area. It’s nice having hiring managers beg me for candidates though.

You are prob qualified for any associate level($75-85k) possibly baby-manager role ($80-95k) without even looking at your resume. If you have over two years at PWC you could even be at a controller level ($110-130k in my market). That’s base salary numbers not including bonus, healthcare, 402k matching.

>look mom, I posted it again!

I left a few months into my senior year (personal reasons) so I don't have my CPA lol - really fucked up there. Don't think I can land a manager/controller job.

Same here. I did PE for a year after grad school and the routinely 75+ hour work weeks are no joke. I did corp finance (treasury and FP&A) for two years and then two years as a freelance consultant. I got so tired of the work so I went into recruiting. I took a big pay cut my first year, but since then I’ve been good. $120k take home over the last 12 months and it’s easy as shit work. Basically bullshiting with people all day.

seething

Cope harder rice burner

I never got a CPA either but did corp accounting for two years prior to grad school. Super fucking boring work, but if you can show some kind of leadership and not be autistic in an interview, you’ll be fine.
If you don’t plan on being an accountant or financial analyst for the rest of your life, don’t bother. The only other good use would be if you decide to go to law school and practice business law; pretty fucking good credential to have for that, if for nothing other than a checkbox on a business card.

I used to work for KPMG at the beginning of my IT career. Kind of questioning if I should've rejected my director's proposition of transitioning me from regular admin to IT Auditor. I hear a lot of complains from auditors about their workload, but the money are crazy in the industry.
Kind of stuck in IT admin roles and can't get much higher as I lack social skills to get promoted to manager positions. Can I get back to audit and start earning decent money or they don't need anyone without certificates and past audit experience?

I was stationed in Italy too. I work my way through the local strange no matter where that may be.

>>Working life: "I, like, don't think that this candidate displayed enough of our Core Values in his interview. He got the technical questions right but he didn't show Excellent Enthusiasm or Majestic Motivation in his teamwork examples. We should reject him."

Technical recruiters don't really have this power. They might be able to say a candidate was a creep or asshole, but that would really only be taken seriously if they did it rarely. If they're doing it to every other candidate because they're not sexually attractive, they'd probably lose their job.

Recruiters' performance (at organizations this big) will be measured against how many candidates they hire. It is not in their interest to turn away candidates just because they sexually reject them or would have in college or high school.

I have fucked a lot of pretty women. Doctors, models, a few hottie teachers, etc.
Listen to me when I say this.
10s fuck like 4s
4s fuck like 10s
...and if you happen to get 8 or above that fucks like an 8 or above, she will completely destroy your fucking life. Trust me.

>Cocks don’t go anywhere in or around my ass area. It’s nice having hiring managers beg me for candidates though.

>works in recruitment
>doesn't take cock in his ass

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit... and cock?

wow, with a lineup like that a Chad like me could easily score a job at a FAANG company. Thanks for the tip desu.

Why don’t you actually work in finance and accounting? I’m interning and I don’t have to deal with cunts

Sure ya have liar

The number one thing I can recommend to you is to decide what kind of work makes you happy. That’s sometimes difficult to do so I suggest you talk to those people in those roles.
You may not be, but I assume everyone on Jow Forums is autismo but check this out. It is so easy to talk to people: have a linkedin profile with your work experience and stuff on it. Go to search -> people -> job description, and then try to narrow down the list by things you have in common with people (same college, home town, anything that forms a basic connection). Shoot them a request to connect, and in the message write “hey user, I’m user. I came across your profile on LinkedIn and I was wondering if you had a few minutes to talk about your time at company x. I was interested in applying, and I’d really like to hear what you have to say! Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.”
I guarantee you that 9 out of 10 will connect, and send a message. Just schedule a time to talk. People fucking LOVE to hear their own voice; it makes them feel important.
If you find work/culture/pay that you like, you will be successful and the money will come to you. Also I don’t work in IT recruiting so I can’t speculate on salaries for either.

This is absolutely false. The largest factors we (recruiters in general) is if the candidate is lying about their background and if the candidate is a spaz. It’s called the airport test. You work with people 45ish hours a week; it’s like being stuck in an airport with someone. If things are stressful and shitty (as work sometimes is) what is this person like. Being a flexible leader, fun/friendly/enjoyable are what makes a team. Technical software things are trainable and no one knows everything.
Also, the number of candidates hired is not a metric for managed services recruiters or inside recruiters AT ALL. The biggest metric is retention rate for both cases. It is expensive to hire people.

We don't let women make engineering decisions.
hth.

You literally have no idea what you’re talking about.

I have worked in multiple roles in both finance and accounting for 10+ years. I just grew out of it.
I got tired of PC culture and staying in the office just because it wasn’t 5:30 yet. I got tired of getting ready to leave the office, and having an asset manager drop a loan refi proposal on my desk that needed to be done that night for a client call in the morning. I got tired of making a process more efficient, but being rewarded with more work.
Now I’m front office. I get paid to produce and I stay late when I want to, because it literally means more money in my pocket, not because VP Steve has a quarterly budget review with the board tomorrow, and I have to spellcheck others’ work.

Gotta go soon lunch is almost over.

Shut up faggot

Sorry. It's not hard to fuck hot women. Don't be a slob, be clean, and be funny.
If you can't like you don't care, the practically throw pussy at you.
And, some of the best pussy i've ever had was from a woman I wouldn't want to be seen with.

Stop bragging no one cares

Thanks for the advice man. I've been in IT for over a decade and getting tired of it already. But I need a fatter paycheck and starting my own business is still feels scary, so I have no clear vision of my professional future.

>fell for the NEET meme

Unironically this. Jow Forums always has redpilled book threads and I always recommend this one by Corey Wayne. I am not him nor am I a shill, his book is available for free on his website and other places. It will change your life.
There are no subscriptions or pickup attempt extra fees and shit. The guy is a life coach. I do subscribe to his email list that asks for patreon and whatnot. It’s all voluntary.

Attached: F82A6B97-9F56-4B12-B71C-ED5F2D6DB913.jpg (1242x1665, 787K)

>lunch
wimp spotted

Kek, well done OP

This has happened here. Every top position or recruiter is now female. HONK FUCKING HONK

At least switch up some things your low effort slide is getting repetitive

Too true and very real.
Shit sucks

Attached: nrhj2rz4qu911.jpg (804x802, 85K)

1000%

Attached: 1564518787901.jpg (1080x720, 625K)

If you do not have a publicly available social media profile they probably trash your resume before ever considering it, since there are like 50 online applicants for every job

Litterally everyone under 50 working at Equinor (men and women) are from Southern Europe or Latin America

Who could be behind this?

With pic

Attached: E5C7F9E2-8D18-473D-AF88-90FCBD7C0AA2.jpg (1498x1207, 865K)

>Working life: "I, like, don't think that this candidate displayed enough of our Core Values in his interview. He got the technical questions right but he didn't show Excellent Enthusiasm or Majestic Motivation in his teamwork examples. We should reject him."

Attached: 1211277953446.jpg (588x575, 50K)

Obviously since this is pol, tell us all about the niggers, slicks, chinks, poos and all the other assorted shitskins. Don’t hold back.

anyone can master technical skills, people skills are much harder to come by. blame your parents for raising you to be effeminate, socially worthless faggots, then go ahead and commit suicide as the world is better off without you.

>You literally have no idea what you’re talking about.

I know you're a fag, probably with a God complex because of your work

Attached: disgust.jpg (296x355, 10K)

about to accept a gig as a financial IT consultant.

whats the salary in europe?

You’re welcome brother. Spend a lot of time thinking about the life you want. I recommend talking to everyone you can. Literally everyone. It will expose you to a lot of things you never considered.
As shitty of a person he was, Donald Rumsfeld once said “there are known knowns, and there are known unknowns - but there are also unknown unknowns.”
It’s good to hear that you are mindful of your thoughts. Don’t ever stop listening to yourself.

You know why there are so many women in recruiting jobs? Because if you’re not autistic it’s really fuckin easy work. None of the women I work with are particularly smart, but they are hot and friendly. Why do you think beer commercials have attractive women in them?
Candidates are usually men, and men like to look at attractive women. This is a sales job. I don’t work for candidates, I sell them a job.

Ok guys I’m out, I hope you all have a really great day and remain really positive!

This is why i went blue collar. I make $65k/year and dont have to worry about HR liberal bullshit. My union gives me jobs so i dont have to hunt.

1000% again.

Attached: 1547133822330.jpg (400x400, 98K)

Jesus look at the beady eyes on that goblina

Get a job in HR then fucker

I've always wanted one of these office jobs women do. They don't do any actual work at all and get paid more than an actual worker.

Can a straight white non-liberal male be an HR clerk or receptionist instead of a grunt worker?

I've yet to see a straight white male even get such a job.

Become NEET. Then you don't have to worry about Roastie HR

Attached: r078troi0ud11.jpg (600x333, 43K)

Min Gud...
Grusomheten
Styggedommen
Det Slukne Lys

>Half Portuguese

She's hiding something. She doesn't look half Portuguese at all. More like Brazilian. She's way too dark to be Portuguese, let alone half.

>he didn't show Excellent Enthusiasm or Majestic Motivation in his teamwork examples. We should reject him."
he didn't seem like a Code Ninja or a Programming Rockstar, so we should consider Namjeet instead.

That guy is awful

How to be a loser.pdf

>HR clerks are women to attract males
Wrong.

Also, the only time using a woman for sex appeal to attract people at a business is if you're catering toward boomers, you know, the only people who even go to Hooters.

they also use those positions of authority handed to them to make your life a living hell and they think it's hilarious. i guess now i see the funny side

Attached: 1564369344353.gif (500x357, 358K)

I usually hate these roastie threads but as as 30 year old male living in San Francisco, it is spot-on. The "Recruiter" career for women is the classic Roastie-Who-Has-No-Skills job. It's also kinda sad because their position gives them a false sense of competance and power. They are the bouncers of the corporate world. However, like bouncers, it's a young persons game and no wants a 40 year burlap sack to be recruiting nerdy 22 year olds to be engineers. The Recruiter Roastie hits the wall faster and harder than any other type of roastie bc they end up not having a job either.

You want a real hiring redpill? Try changing your ethnicity to Mexican (or black if you can pull it off).

I started doing that and I couldn’t believe the results. Some of the worlds biggest companies started responding when my resume wasn’t all that impressive. Makes sense when you look at the data but when certain government positions require 15% Mexican applicants, you’re at a major advantage.

>Like many of you...
i.e. those that RightThink

>anyone can master technical skills
no they can't this the fluffy bullshit people tell themselves because they can't do basic stem work

I've heard they contact more PoC to interviews to fill out hiring process quote, but don't have to hire them. Just to make the head of HR happy.

Same for women in non-roastie roles.

Women are just better suited for the modern office/HR environment. They like dressing up, they like organising pointless meetings, compiling reports and blathering on about nothing. I think their ability to carry a child makes them better suited for having a parasite inside literally sucking the life out of them. Be a man about it and start your own business, or something.

Women are parasites.

Parasites for attention.. for a distorted notion of fairness.

If you get in a male led environment you have competition, self improvement, healthy mockery. People tough it up and grow.

Put female in the equation and the workplace becomes a cancerous minefield of "who hurt whos feelings". Everything that was objective as fuck becomes subjective. Competency is disregarded and you see more and more that kissing ass becomes the "way to go" to move up.

That's why tech is so fucked. They are the most progressive and the most influenced by women and fringe member os society.

Check out industries where women have not contaminated, "reality is king", competence is gold.

Female influenced workplaces can have literal retards that dont know how to do anything properly become managers. Male dominated? haha you will get kicked to the curb unless you are very good at kissing ass and sucking dick (both would add a female trait to it).

it's literally the exact opposite of this
any retard can learn to kiss ass and suck up
you need some small amount of intelligence to do technical work

>only boomers enjoy interacting with women
hey look an actual incel

>HR and recruiting are the same thing
HR is a tentacle if the legal department you mong
>sex appeal is for catering toward boomers
Unironically have sex.
Sex appeal is universal. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you realize it’s being used on you - and the sooner you can use it on other people.
Don’t let women scare you user, they’re just people.

There’s not much to tell honestly. In executive recruiting roles there aren’t a lot of do-nothings that I have to deal with. It’s also important to understand that you are the “consumer” for recruiters. We reach out to you because we want to sell you a job (our product); we get paid when you accept it.
If I’m talking to a “minority” about a job prospect it’s because I think that he/she is qualified for it, at least on paper. A phone screen will determine if that’s a good lead, or if pursuing would be a waste of time.
Again, talent acquisition (aka recruiting) is a totally separate entity from HR in all companies. One person may occasionally do both roles, but that is very very rare.

>OP just learned that attractive people land good jobs that involve public visibility
shocking

Sex appeal for businesses only works for the gullible and oldschool crowd, I.E. boomers who waste their money at Hooters thinking they have a chance with one of those girls. The same old men who flirt with girls at Baskin Robins or the local sports bar where they know the girl by name. Younger clientele don't fall for this scam.

Here's a fun fact about a bar. Don't even bother flirting with the female bartender, because she's already sleeping with the guy working there. People don't go to businesses thinking they have a chance with the girl working the front desk at the dental office... except old men.

I do observe that once a person is in their 60's, good luck getting a decent employee position. Only contract work is available. I have had multiple dozens of calls "Hey user I have a good fit for you let me set you up for phone screen", do the screen, "Wow you are a great fit let me schedule the face to face" - and 3 to 5 business days later comes the standard email "You are great and all but we have decided to go with someone else but we will keep your bio on file".
I suspect, even though it is completely illegal, HR shitcans any applicant older than 55.

But for contract work, usually no big deal to get in - about every 5 different interviews or so results in a contract.

Be not butthurt, OP. Like we all do, they'll sooner or later suffer for their bad behavior.

Attached: 1563735052960.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

>HR shitcans any applicant older than 55.
This has been a known issue. However, people 40 and older can file for age discrimination. Sadly, filing such a report doesn't work for anyone 40 and lower. Back in my early to mid 20's I was discriminated for my age being too old, but wasn't old enough to sue.

Kid, you must be 18 to post here

>here’s a fun fact about a bar.
Nigger, flirt with every woman you meet. Your problem is that you expect a certain result from flirting with girls. Just flirt to have fun.
Do you know why old men flirt with the girl at the front desk? Because they literally don’t give a shit, want to have fun, and genuinely want to make people smile.
Stop thinking that women are out to hurt you. Stop projecting negativity but instead project positivity. Stop giving a shit about how other people may or may not judge you. Be kind and friendly to everyone you meet and the world will be kind and friendly to you. I really, really really hope you take this advice user. I’m not trying to criticize you as a person, I’m offering you constructive criticism because I think it’ll help you.

You do know there are other companies besides a few big techs right?

What the fuck is all this shit? You make it sound like I'm complaining about confidence or some shit and haven't gotten laid.

have sex

Are you actually? What do you recruit for, and do you do IB?

I work in M&A Advisory and I’m looking to switch to sell side IB, or go into a PE analyst role.

>working at any of those places
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1537398457962.jpg (366x427, 41K)

I just pretend im gay at work

Good thread and all, but you realize that all the tech workers these companies hire for are literal dweebs

lol This. Totally this. I flirt with almost every single woman I see in one way or another. The way to get sucked into a trap is having expectations over a paticular woman.
Even if you're ugly, statistically speaking, you'll get fucked eventually if you hit on every single one.

If you can get an interview, you can get the job. It’s just when they push up Mexican applicants, most are too retarded to compete.

Sadly there is truth to this, my strategy is to be open about all candidates with the account exec (the client side of recruiting) in all aspects, including age. No one can officially discriminate against age, but it happens, so the account exec will say something like “hey I have a great candidate with x experience but he’s a bit older.” Just gives the hiring manager a heads up.
I would say age doesn’t matter as much for c-level or even VP level positions though.
Without knowing your background I can’t say for sure what advice to give you, other than reaching out to a legit life coach/mentor, or even people in your church community. A lot will depend on where you live, too.
Have you considered working from home?

finance graduate. what am i in for fellas?

You claim to be a man but write like a woman.

Attached: boomerflirt.jpg (1024x620, 124K)

CPA here. I get messaged by their recruiters every now and then but have stayed away. Of all the people I know in the Big Four, none are happy

Nowadays I rarely see young men in service positions and I see more women working in traditional men's fields like construction. I suspect the few works left after automation will be filled by women and the men they are sexually attracted to but I haven't read any study that supports my observation.

It's not even that difficult. The hardest part is reading through the material for 400 hours without blowing your brains out from boredom

>this user got sued for sexual assault

All it takes is a woman to ruin the world. Nearly half the jobs out there today could be done by men who would do a better job and solve a lot of our problems. The problem isn't weak men, it's the fact everyones become a feminist fag who won't even make an attempt to help a brother out

Yeah. Maybe the reason why the blind interviews idea isn't popular is because women would lose their power to only hire more women and Chads.

You’re literally giving out advice to not hit on certain people. Ask me how I know that you don’t get laid (often).
And yes you’re right, the bartender is banging someone. Doesn’t mean she has a bf though lol. Girls like to fuck more than guys do.
You might fuck the bartender, you might not. Opportunity is a numbers game.

I recruit for finance and accounting roles, but unfortunately my company doesn’t have contracts with any of the banks, so my roles are all for corporate gigs.
I did work in PE as an associate analyst after grad school. I didn’t enjoy the long work weeks and no work-life balance, but if you like it man, more power to you. I know a few guys I graduated with who went M&A and it’s basically the same hours. If you have the personality and are not unattractive, sell side banking will make you a millionaire, but only if you like it. It’s not for everyone.

I just recommend people talk/flirt with every girl even if you’re not interested in ducking them. It makes the conversation style second nature, so when you do talk to a girl you wanna poke, you don’t stiffen up and become uncentered.

Dude maybe you are a chad/ chad-lite but for us ugly men even daring to start a conversation with a woman will get us in trouble.