18 years old and I'll be homeless for atleast a week tomorrow...

18 years old and I'll be homeless for atleast a week tomorrow. There's no shelters in this town and we're in the middle of the mountains so the nights get cold. Give me some advice for what to do to avoid getting robbed killed or sodomized.

Attached: d41acdc31fe8024d9054c17081923793.jpg (480x414, 24K)

join a gang

punch a cop and turn in

Unironically?
You won't get good advice from this board. Try

actually that seems pretty good

Yes unironically. Also yeah I knew that from the start, but I wanted to get some keks while I drink jack and wait to be evicted.

Yeah... Shit there's some holes but it's an option.

you should probably plan instead of shitpost on Jow Forums

join the army
alternatively have lifelong friends or living and loving family members

/out/ - Outdoors
They have the best advice for exactly this.

Attached: 1535355320022.png (600x563, 336K)

Buying a thermal space blanket is a good start if your gonna be out in the cold for a bit.

Thanks

Touche. Ive got a bus ticket to another town with a train station now actually. From there I can take a train to a city on the west coast where I have job opportunities.

See ya there then

tell us how it's going later, TWaB
I wish you the best of luck

kind of cruel for parents to kick you out at 18. at least make sure the kid has a degree or something jeebus. are western parents that cold hearted

don't listen to this guy op. Jow Forums is filled with retards. This is a question for

Attached: 1541490835272.png (1000x1200, 485K)

This is weird, the is the opposite of modern Canadian parenting. This sounds like something that would happen in Japan or China. Wouldn't be surprised if OP has Asian family

for you really need help ask merino he live in the mountains by him self for mouth in utah homeless and well all round he know how to live in out doors.

this how we do it here in the east. make sure the kid is well off for the world before removing the leash

Thank you kind Swiss user, I got offered a room for a week in exchange for sex from an old man. Said no

I didn't get kicked out, I've been living on my own working the last 2 years. Living with them just isn't an option, I don't even know what country my dad is in atm

I'm an Indian kid (the Canadian kind not the actual Indian kind). I lived with my mom till I was 16 then once I graduated highschool I left home. My dad is off hunting sasquatch somewhere and my mom can barely support herself and my sister so I'm not going to go back and live with her for her own sake.

Do you belong to a band that could help you out a little?

maybe sign up for the military?