Giant of Kan.dahar

I'm doing some pretty heavy research on this rumor, and things connected to it. I'm certain that there are Veterans from Afghanistan who lurk here.

Can any of you tell me if you first heard of the rumors of the Giant of Ka.ndahar, what you heard, and how the story was told? I would be very grateful for any information.

Attached: 1513234023275.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tx8XtPBOGlU
youtube.com/watch?v=DdWZKb659K0
disclose.tv/is-this-38-centimeter-long-mummified-finger-the-proof-for-a-giant-human-race-315247
youtube.com/watch?v=10EYL4mGTaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: cc3b5359973eef154f465c3210fbad64.jpg (506x696, 129K)

Kamahar sucked and the airbase had a giant pile of shit in the base. Yes literally a giant pile of shit

homo gigantipithicus.
Same species as the yeti and big foot. Hunted to extinction.
if they encounted one, they surely would kill it because they're just fucking tools of the jews and not taught to think, just kill.

Tell me more about this pile of shit

Attached: 1539857054255.jpg (1280x966, 549K)

You believe it was dropped there by the giant?
With red hair?

Attached: 1559529233201.jpg (500x446, 88K)

Aah yes kandahar

Attached: 1278e5a889c10460c8e7eff78fbad922.jpg (1280x1919, 214K)

Bumping

Attached: 1564485085179.jpg (1024x800, 90K)

Bump

They exist. They communicated at night at a frequency lower than is audible to the human ear, but our comms could pick them up. Sounded like giraffes humming.
youtu.be/tx8XtPBOGlU

it's real

Attached: 1556592143345.jpg (1197x898, 155K)

Freely

You say that there was more than one giant?

Attached: Karoliini-1940.jpg (274x378, 53K)

Let's focus on fixing our country first shall we Sven?

Veey creepy sound

Was it an accident when you picked up their noice? How did you find them

Attached: 1564200641276.jpg (960x960, 84K)

It's related to this

Aah yes the gingers

You see how the giants have red hair?

Connection

Their descendants still live on

Attached: 1559410307789.jpg (610x545, 48K)

Yes after that incident cave training was modified

Yes there seemed to be multiple, I never saw one.

Yes it was creepy af. We would pick up
noise on accident

Yes but not quite just so although also is so.
The connection is the lost tribe of Israel, the real jews.

That's why the (((smithsonean))) is after giants, because it opens up questions they do not want asked.

How many bullets did it take to drop the thing?

How would something like that exist in a barren shit hole such as afghanistan? It would require massive amounts of food to live.

this dude was actually there
I dont normally post but I couldnt resist when i saw the jap flag comment on the pile of shit yeah the base had Poo Pond a literal giant pile of shit in the middle at kandahar airfield the whole base stunk they finally fixed it while i was there a year or two back

Attached: poopond.png (979x618, 841K)

just to give you the idea of how big this was

Attached: pond.png (840x563, 840K)

take your meds vikang

Incredible

Tell me what was the poo from

Nope nope nope nope nope

Big Boss adapted CQC with modern Cave Training. The resultant system is called Mantis-1.

Strange communications....... Hmmmm

Very much what you would expect from giants in mountains aswell....

Attached: 1482190418517.jpg (863x649, 247K)

Do you remember the frequency they spoke in for me to use

If you can dig up older conspiracy theory-style audio shows, there is a lot of information available in these.

Link

I'm op // new ip

Why? How?

Please return lord and save us from these Jewish vipers

How did giants ride horses? Where did all the giant horses go?

Thats not a giant depicted

I first heard about it as a rumor int he chow hall in Sharana, in the Ghazni province.
I didnt take it to heart until more stories started coming in from different places about other weird shit that was popping up, about how they found a cave full of huge bats that killed a guy, then a sighting of lots of 'eyes' on a hillside at night, only to go into the neighboring village the next day and find it completely empty, as if they just disappeared.

Saw some spooky shit in the desert. If the giant rumor is true, i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest.

I also saw some weird triangular craft (fucking massive) flying overhead one night in iraq. no lights or sound it was just a massive shape that blocked out the stars as it flew by.

also used to hear from the marines stationed in Haditha that the area they kept the detainees (under the dam) was... i dunno haunted isnt the word. No one wanted to do guard shifts down there because of a strange feeling they would get and all the detainees would just scream all night long begging to be let out of there or transferred to another facility.
Ancient texts say one of the nephilim was imprisoned there in that area underground.

>t. Burger Infantry Veteran

Attached: 1558549333558.jpg (699x1011, 109K)

Who is it then?

you're looking for /x/

Very crazy

You speak of an ancient text any idea on how to get a hold of that text?

the herd of sheep in the kucci viallages range from 500- 1000 for even a small village and they breed like crazy. not hard to believe they could live off that.
they are also always reported as cannibalistic, from the lovelock cave tribe to the nephilim of the bible, they are notorious cannibals

You would mean to say that village that was abandoned was eaten?

Attached: 61BQrqoM07L._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 94K)

It's an Aryan invading the middle east from Sweden Building the wonders of man (Goth)

Attached: PIA14442-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

the exact text escapes my memory but the nephilim mentioned in Haditha is in the bible.
talking about how he was to be imprisoned for ten thousand generations, only to be released at the end of the world.

Its all connected. thats mostly what i focus on with this stuff.

>Annunaki
>nephilim
>creation of humanity
>the deluge
>surviving giants
>ancient artifact (giant swords and knives) that have been found
>the mound builders of north america
>the smithsonian confiscating and hiding all evidence
>the FUCKING JEWS

there is a connection to all of this. that is my eternal search user. good luck finding the truth

Attached: kikimow.gif (440x342, 316K)

There's places there where people just don't go. They say some lands belong to the giants. There's been stories where people could see a dead body, but then be told not to go near it, for it belongs to the giants now.

Spooky shit, even if it's just folklore.

>I would be very grateful for any information.
I suggest you select blue Blanka, once you get to Guiles stage all answers will be revealed.

Attached: SF2 Blanka.gif (416x250, 192K)

the actual story is that a special forces detachment was on foot making their way to an objective, when the guy in the rear saw some figures in white robes with glowing eyes through his night vision.

he took off his NODS and looked and still couldnt see anything,. checked with his thermal sight and nothing, but they showed up in his standard night vision.

Then as they approached their objective (the village) they could see on a hill overlooking it that there were several of these figures on the hillside, eyes glowing.

after while they all went away or something.
the next morning they went into the village to have a meeting with the elder and the entire village was empty.

i dont think that was giants

Designated shitting base?

Im big in Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=DdWZKb659K0

actually yeah i have heard that before.
i have also been told by locals in afg that they arent the ones who dug the tunnels that run through the mountains and desert. that they found them there and just utilize them

Attached: 1558839775188.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

Very good stuff

Attached: 1563906099414.jpg (480x640, 41K)

TLDR Canada lost the fucking war; if you ever met a Canadian you would understand...bunch of LARPing faggots drinking Tim Hortons, go figure the only aspect of the Infantry they supposedly excel at is sniping, the most cowardly profession

Thems Ice Giants

what SCP number is this?

why do you say that?

my first inclination is that it would be the Djinn
but from my understand Djinn are solitary and dont operate in groups.
then again im not a sand nigger so i dont know

Finger of Kandahar

Attached: Relikt-03.jpg (845x510, 55K)

Considering the watcher angels were bound, by God, around 3,000 B.C. and are due to be released after seventy generations (per the book of Enoch). If my calculations are correct that would mean that seventy generations x 70 years would put us in the 1900’s. This is the exact time that we began witnessing an explosion of knowledge, weaponry, world wars, technology, and immorality. In my opinion, it would appear that they have indeed been released.

Ghouls? Many a strange demon out there

Attached: 1563104852708.jpg (800x1713, 313K)

Nice Adam's Apple.

spoopy

Where did you find this user

Attached: d23b5c58c6e8d1d87a7ce043c3c2eedb.jpg (357x480, 53K)

eh... could be?
In my mind i envision these beings as they are depicted in the bible and Sumerian texts. Literal gigantic fucking beings capable of mass destruction even without their weaponry.

If a 50ft tall Nephilim were to break his golden chains under the Haditha dam i dont think the dam would win the fight.

i do however agree with you that this is it. the timeline is starting to match up. Even Sir Isaac Newton spent his last years trying to decode when this would happen through scripture and i believe he arrives around the 2024-2040 mark. Its been a long time since ive looked into it

There any stories from the soviets/russians when they were militaristic in the ME?

What makes you say it is 3000 BC?

Attached: Флот Гипербореи выполнит приказ.jpg (420x304, 45K)

He bound some of them, then flooded the earth to purge their offspring, the Nephilim.

the Nephilim are the giants we have been dealing with for millenia. Half human, half whatever a biblical angel is supposed to be

A giant pile of shit...or a pile of giant shit?

Oh boy a thread full of bullshit anecdotes about fucking imaginary sand nigger bigfoot. Stay classy guys. Your brain doesn't need wrinkles anyway

Aah yes only that the flood happened in 5800 BC

Man tell me more of your tour in Afghanistan...... I could listen all day

Any good mushrooms out there

Attached: images (9).jpg (258x195, 15K)

The best interview on the giant of Kandahar is from L.A. Marzulli IMO,

and for all things Giant/Nephilim, I usually like Steve Quayle, Tim Alberino and they have lots of interviews done on SkywatchTV. check it out

Fuck off if you are not interested.

not a whole lot to say really, I killed a bunch of afghans, they killed some of us, it was an eventful year but not in the sense of anything paranormal.

loooottss of good weed. It just grows randomly everywhere, in peoples yards, in fields, plants ranging from tiny shrubs to a massive 16 footer i got a picture standing next to.
I snagged a few buds and dried them in the sun on top of my guard tower. then got baked as shit that night when no one was around. I saved the seeds and still grow those plants to this day. gimme a minute ill pull up a pic

There seems to be a whole genre of paintings like this of mythical places. Very detailed and colorful.
The painters were the minecraft autists of their day.

>ohhh look, look at this pile of trash
>wonderful proof of the giant kandahar

Attached: bigsword4you .jpg (800x600, 92K)

disclose.tv/is-this-38-centimeter-long-mummified-finger-the-proof-for-a-giant-human-race-315247

Attached: 8375598530.jpg (950x450, 39K)

>for u

Attached: giant jap.gif (298x224, 1.3M)

these are what i have left of the seeds i brought back from afghanistan

Attached: afghanseeds.jpg (256x480, 12K)

No.
I have read that nobody could have used that big Katana anyways, it would have broken too easily.

It was however made so large to show the masterful ability of the blacksmith....

and this is from those seeds. The leaves on the plants i grow from those are easily twice as big as any other strain i get locally in northern california

Attached: afghanweed.jpg (360x598, 103K)

Spoopy

tranny.

realistically that dude is probably my height

>extract DNA
>sequence the DNA and clone it into sperm
>artificially inseminate a woman with it
>????
>New God-like race? (assuming nephelims are 50% angel)

> a drawing
> h-h-h-here's my proof!!

kys in minecraft

Attached: 1517529607393.jpg (960x758, 60K)

5'6?

rumor is theyve already started doing this.
they tracked the mitochondrial DNA and found the mother was human, nothing on the father though

This is based and redpilled

Myself i eat dried chantarells

Very tasty stuff
They are yes

Attached: 5.jpg (600x335, 103K)

6'1
when i went to japan i felt like a god

What i suspected......

oh booy

Attached: 1563220980094.png (533x330, 233K)

It never fucking happened. Humanoids can not grow over 12 feet in height. The blood would not able to be pumped to their heads. This is just evangelical, burgers trying to justify their Kike LARP.

just falls in line with the book of Enoch, desu.
the watchers were lustful of the daughters of mankind

Attached: yeren.webm (320x240, 2.41M)

Sasquatch exist. The Kandahar giant is a hoax.

This board, gets worse.

They were yes

I spoke to an angel once and he told me Enoch is now Megatron

Giving credibility to this book

Ice giants don’t exist in this dimension.

youtube.com/watch?v=10EYL4mGTaI

You thought I wouldn't find that didn't you? My autism is more powerful then google bots.