red stands for akari akaza who romanians should fuck

cringelord

rica the rican thread
do not reply

>49aXfW5+
underage animal action reply
do not respond

>8473329
how the fuck is that "underage animal action"?
fucking idiot

edgy pedo

pedophiles cannot be edgy though.

Fagmark thread do not respond

traditional romanian value upholding thread always respond

so you're a pedo then

no you absolute unbased fucking moron

pedophiles can't be edgy
therefore you claim you aren't edgy
due to being a pedophile
which means you are a pedophile
so you admitted to being a pedophile
pedophile.....................

i'm not a "duhhh pedophile" and i'm not edgy

you said i'm a "fucking idiot", and that's edgy, then i called you an edgy pedo and you said "pedophiles can't be edgy", so you won't be seen as edgy due to being a pedo

calling someone an idiot does not automatically make them edgy.
pedophiles are not edgy.
your logic and facts are very confusing and false.
and i'm still not a pedo. you have no proof to back this up because it never happened.

>pedophiles are not edgy.
shut up you stupid cunt

Attached: 1420381839469.jpg (374x347, 39K)

calling me a "fucking idiot" was plenty edgy, and that is why i called you edgy, not due to being a pedo, which you say are not edgy and you assumed i was calling you edgy due to being a pedo, which confirms the fact you are one straight from your mouth, "pleasurer of wieners to cub shitters"

>pedophiles are not edgy.
absolutely true
based
swag
#r*mania

you forgot to bump

shut up you stupid cunt my ass faggot
calling you an idiot was very deserved for you, bro...

it was quite an edgy remark, a remark made surely made by someone who would have a furaffinity account with at least 50 images of cubs doing the boom boom in their diapers in """"""""""""his"""""""""""" favorites

i'm not even into cubs, you retard.
also, what furaffinity account? i do not recall seeing that one.

>y*nkers

67nobody was it? yeah, that's the one, the account on the site where you got most of your hedonistic pleasure derived from looking at baby cubs being tortured into diapers and forced to shit them for the entertainment, hedonistic entertainment of its viewer

>obsessed user

CRINGEPILLED

i do not know what you're talking about but you sure are cringe, rica the romanian rican

you did come into this thread, didn't you diaper cub shitter viewer?

you don't know what i'm talking about just like you don't know anything else in that dimwitted brain of yours, diaper cub shitter viewer

>dimwitted brain
nah, but it's more based than your """brain""", rica the bluepilled romanian rican

it's based in the head of a dimwitted pedophile called jackson who faps to underage animal action

chad flag

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Chad.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

it's based in the head of an epic kitty lord who is more based than dumb romania stickmen unbased hedonistic and sedition action

based in the head of an deluded cringelord epic failure

pedo.............................................

why is jackson/jordan such a pedo?

lol hoes mad

your ma' must be really mad that you always spend your time looking at images of diaper boom boom cubs, i can agree to that

Oh but your """"""ma"""""" isn't mad at you wasting your time on this forum site sperging out your """"""basedness""""""?

>Oh but your """"""ma"""""" isn't mad at you
are you parading around the fact that your ma' is mad at you as some sort of badge of honor? pedo...................................

>ma
You mean goat mom, right? Oh yeah I moved with my kitty parents.

goat ma', kitty ma', whatever, they're all mad at you due to the fact you spend all day being a pedophile and you're proud of it

they can't be mad at someone so innocent (and not a pedo), but they are sure mad at you for being addicted to going on this site only so you can spew out "based romania" everywhere or whatever bullshit you do

why'd your ma' care about me, jack? are you saying i'm........ having some sort of affair with her? you think i'd ever touch whatever created you even with a stick? not in a lifetime, you diaper cub shitter viewer

>jack
Literally who???
>are you s-saying i have an affair with a based kitty god?
No I never said that you had an affair with the kitty gods or the goat mom

Attached: 1564516724298.gif (200x150, 123K)

hold on now jack who wanks to a cub's rack, why do you have 2 mothers?

i already moved out of the goat mom's home, and moved with the kitty gods at their house academy, me boyo....

yeah alright, so why do you have 2 pairs of parents then pedo?

I said i moved out with the goat mom you fucking pendejo rican. And I can't even have two cartoon mothers at once.... broooo

did your mother lose custody of you and then the state put you in the hands of a couple that is whole and not broken apart like your parents are?

you said you had some goat parents, your ma' who distanced herself from you and your pa' who beat you and then ran off, and now you have "kitty" parents, your adoptive parents? tell me more about 'em

Why the fuck do you even bring this topic up anyway? Shouldn't we be talking about how unbased and cringepilled you are?

ah, yes i get it now, you said yonkers is a shithole and now you look at it from mountains, yes, i get it now

remember the time when you called me adolf and you claimed that i called those pics of deads stupid and pissed on them? oh yeah, good times. even though i never really pissed on anyone.

ahhhhhhhhhh, trying to bring that one up now to divert from the real deal, aren't you? ahahahaha, jackie, jackie, jack...... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

...W-who the fuck is "jackie" and "jack"??

don't worry, this time it might not slip up to the rest of the board, although some cunts might be lurking reading through this all, hahahahaaa aha ha ahhhhhhhhhh

>"NOOO!!! STOP ANALLY RAPING ME"

Attached: romania soy.png (233x217, 14K)

Attached: traditional romanian values.gif (329x302, 44K)

Attached: traditional romanian values3.gif (329x302, 44K)

Attached: traditional romanian values4.gif (329x302, 44K)

Attached: traditional romanian values5.gif (329x302, 44K)

Attached: traditional romanian values6.gif (329x302, 44K)

I never forget, comrade, I never forget.

indeed

hmhmhm

Attached: what are you looking at.jpg (1280x697, 204K)