Faggots will literally never get to experience to warm embrace of a pussy around their cock

>faggots will literally never get to experience to warm embrace of a pussy around their cock

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 15K)

>he wants to give women ANYTHING

If you can get a good bottom it’s literally the same thing but better
t. knower

now i'm not a fagget but thank god i never experienced this. it's cursed hedonism.

But I'm virgin

Attached: 2c5ed69bb908f40b12ee83571c016d7c.gif (500x281, 827K)

>3DPD

Le king bitch cuck has arrived

is that all it took to set you off?
wow

I've had both and would still prefer to fuck a girl in her butt after I'm done with her pussy. You can cum in her butte and no make a baby.

Attached: really nigga.png (255x337, 30K)

You cucked yourself with your own bitchiness.

ah ha... you know you yelling at stranger on the internet, who's not going to listen to what you have to say, right?

Umf that’s a really nice pp.

>breeders will never enjoy a give and take relationship with someone that actually loves them

I have, and it's overrated

>faggots will only know the "love" and "comfort" of some polyamorous "family"

No one wins

Did you actually get aids?

Neither will you, 4chins.

Bisexuality is the ultimate sexuality.
Change my mind.

nothing wrong with that so long as you don't use guys and would consider real relationships with them

otherwise you're just putting your dick anywhere you can and that's lame

Couldn't agree more, I consider my past relationships with men to be just as important as those with women.

Faggots aren't a problem, but the degenerate sex-crazed faggots are.

>but the degenerate sex-crazed faggots are.
brah i'm wondering why its like this hey

you have people that you think are actually really good people but they live their lives in a fashion you just can't fathom
>wow look at who i'm fucking this week teehee
what the fuck why

shut up usa
agreed liking women just cause u like putting your pork sword in their disgusting snatch is stupid and gross