/Drugs general/

Drugs general, everything from inexperienced questions to experienced discussion and experiences

>Favourite drug

Hashish

>Least favourite drug

Opiates

>Overrated drug

Cocaine

>Worst drug

Heroin and benzo

Attached: drugs-narcotics.jpg (738x492, 227K)

cianigger and reddit spacing general

>safe drug
Weed

>worst drug
Mdma

>least fav
Cocaine

Well that's all that I tried.
I won't be doing drugs ever again. Mdma fucked up my head really bad and I'm thankful I got myself back.
Mental problems are not worth the 3h of high.

Attached: 1560307090380.jpg (540x540, 46K)

>Favorite Drug
None because I’m not a degenerate
>Least Favorite Drug
They’re all crap, so they all suck
>Overrated Drug
Weed, stoners are cringe as fuck
>Worst Drug
Crack and Heroin

I have tried MDMA one time. Then I took to much.

The high was pleasent and good, but I dont like that kind of intoxication. Beer and hasch is the best combo in my opinion

But psychadelics(shrooms) are always worth a try.

Is this Hanner but under cover?

Attached: 1564594091934.png (441x430, 179K)

why are both our swedish posters huge druggies??

huh wtf you were a druggie?

Attached: 3040934.png (776x682, 741K)

This

>Druggie

cringe

jeg har pult mor din

No.
Its just a 1 time thing.

But college fren is a crackhead. So there's nothing I can do. I usually take 2 puffs so he'd leave me alone.
Im stuck in his room in a hotbox tho.
Been clean for 4 months.

Attached: afjn345ggd682.jpg (964x964, 94K)

Personally I'm thinking of getting back into nootropics. Anyone here into smart drugs?

>cringe
nigguh do you have any idea how bad drugs are for your physique?
how are you supposed to be gorgeus and aesthetic as fuck if you're a druggie.

>Been clean for 4 months.
phew~ good. i find drugs really scary.
i've never even tasted alcohol. tho i do drink some coffee.

Attached: 584989458945.jpg (800x1189, 111K)

Nootropics are fake bro.

If you need something for studying I would recommend, Ritalin, Elevanze, Concerta or amphetamine if you are poor fag.

>Favourite drug
Weed/LSD

"Druggie" is a fucking buzz word. Do you understand how many olympic champions smoke weed? Do you understand that more than 10% of the european population smokes weed?

Weed is a drug you can use frequently, centralstimulants, opiates and benzo are the ones you stay away from.

Psychadelics is not drugs, it is tool for healing your sould and psyche.

Educate yourself please.

What about hard amounts of alcohol?
I've tried loads of drugs in the past, but I must say feeling drunk is a really good feeling, but I hate the anxiety when I'm hungover, I feel so vulnerable and dirty.

Attached: 1563483093337.png (549x560, 258K)

>noots fake
What makes you say that? Have you tried any?

Unfortunately it's impossible to import any kind of drugs to Norway so I was thinking of getting a post box in Sweden or something.

I tell my friend during college that he needs to cut down on smoking, but he never listens.
I don't think he knows he's addicted.
Smokes like 5 joints every day.
During our exams he was so stressed out he did coke just to calm down after an exam.

You don't surround yourself with people that do drugs so you don't know much.
I don't know much either.

Attached: 057ee89835f5c601ccad73852a971004.jpg (743x670, 75K)

huh, you say so?
sorry this isn't my field of expertise.
as someone who is health conscious to the point where they stand instead of sit and sleep on the floor, most mind altering controlled substances are scary.

interesting. one of my childhood friends became a weedboi and i'm a bit worried that it will spiral into more hardcore drugs. i know its technically a slippery slope fallacy but i just can't shake the worry away from the back of my head.

Attached: 11ea01854b381fa350ca6ed8c77fe13b.png (394x373, 185K)

I don't drink so I don't know much.

I've only ever had 1 good experience drinking alcohol.
I was drinking hennesy.
Shit actually made me feed good and warm.
Im usually a vodka guy.

Attached: afjn345ggd562.jpg (736x967, 211K)

it wouldn't surprise if it was hanners bf desu

drugs are bad, m'kay?

Attached: pvuhgw41hbd31.jpg (968x785, 88K)

It is not impossible to import to Norway, I lives one year in Oslo and sold drugs, where do you think everything comes from? They just have hard border controlls on key poitns, if you smuggle along the wooden roads in the middle of norway or via Jämtland or something like that they can never know that you drove over the border.

Hasch är ju super kossligt jo, jeg lover deg man.

If you are curious about expanding your counsciussness and break some thought patterns you have been indoctrinated to or are just wrong and looking for a broader understanding of the world and other then I highly recommend cannabis, and if that gives you what you want, then try shrooms, start with very low dose.

hehehe du blandar svenska och norska som min mor för att vi har bott i norge så länge.

takk för informationen.

Attached: 453909054904.gif (500x445, 830K)

bavarian having a stroke babbling nonsense = scandinavian languages

Men faen heller da. Det der er jo ikke import, det der er jo smugling. Skal jo smugle det over grensa sjæl, men jeg snakker jo ikke om hasj, snakker om racetamer og andre greier.

Må jo bestille det et eller annet sted, og når det kommer til eksperimentelle stoffer som fucker med mine kognitive egenskaper vil jeg jo helst få det fra en troverdig supplier.

Drug usage is the mark of mental degeneracy

Attached: 1563300120802.png (1060x1060, 655K)

>gallia
terra tuus romanorum est hahahhaahah

Attached: 549858494589.jpg (740x1024, 115K)

*tua

leck mini hode

Attached: 1292366873062.jpg (546x559, 209K)

>gayposters are degenerate drug-using dregs
like pottery.
they're parasites the whole way down

sed tua barbarorum.

Attached: 1559061012172.jpg (1024x768, 569K)

>fav
Stimulants+alcohol
>least fav
Just alcohol
>overrated
Benzo
>worst drug
Butane

wow you know some latin too? are you a /lit/boi?

latinam doceor autismus accepi conatus est

so basically I've fucked the word order up a bit. And that's an example of my pro-latin skillz.

vos basedus est.

i'm not that good at it either lmao. i can just read some. we're gonna be good at it one day!

*es

GODDAMN i'm bad

It gets me easier, I guess. My native language generally have some same grammatical priciples. Such as free-ish word order, lack of articles and crazy declension keks

meh, in my last latin sent. I've failed at this verb too, imo. It's kinda irregular a bit.

>Such as free-ish word order, lack of articles and crazy declension keks
heh mine does too. my native tongue is sami which is complex and inflictive just like russian and latin. the concepts of cases, variable syntax and verb persons aren't foreign at all!

wow, nice.
It would be better if kids in school were to learn Latin/A.Greek instead of English/French/German/Chinese/Finnish. Latin and Greek are the languages of education in general, so it would be a lot easier to study for lots of kids if ones had the basic latin vocab. in their mind. Many terms would be obvious for them.

Anyone ever try dip? Is it worth it? I'm of legal age to purchase it.
amici latini statuti

Attached: copenhagen_long_cut_205054_jan_2018[1].jpg (541x420, 42K)

lmao druggie plebs btfo'd. us latin speaking patricians are here to bring civility to this thread, just like juilius caesar brought civility to gaul.

WOAH another latin boi! Ave Amice!

Attached: 5995045909045.jpg (1080x1395, 259K)

>favorite
Weed,but i really wanna try psychedelics
>least favorite
Meth
>overrated
Weed
>worst drug
Meth
I just harvested some of my purple weed can't wait for smoke some of it bois

I dislike it and prefer cigarettes. Chewing tobacco is, imo, better if you don't wanna fuck up your lungs

>Chewing tobacco is, imo, better if you don't wanna fuck up your lungs
Yeah, I absolutely don't want to start smoking anything: weed, tobacco, meth, what have you.

salve amice!

I'd honestly wanna try to smoke meth and heroin

WTF you fucking druggie swedes

Attached: 1533985947067.png (300x188, 77K)

I've been clean for a month tho. Really getting in the mood for some amphetamine

>Favourite drug
Opiates
>Least favourite drug
Cannabis without benzos
>Overrated drug
Alcohol
>Worst drug
Cannabis and amphetamines combined

Nice

>Favorite:
Weed
>Least favorite:
Amphetamines
>Overrated:
Tobacco, not nicotine but leaf tobacco
>worst:
Meth

I’m going to Amsterdam in three days, does anyone have any recs on where to get good pot, preferably something I can get back to the states easily,for under 30 CHF/USD

Chewing tobacco is total booty, I would say stick to cigs or vaping, I’d recommend vaping, unless your a faggot who lives in San Fran, then you don’t have a choice

Salve me amici