Are you planning to have children? If yes, how many. If you allready have children, how many do you have...

Are you planning to have children? If yes, how many. If you allready have children, how many do you have, and are you going for more?

Attached: Based_Redpilled.jpg (1000x1353, 281K)

I'm English/Finnish living in the US about to have my first son with my pureblood Ukrainian waifu. At least 2 probably 3.

Dios mio

I'm 22 and been with my gf for 3 years now. Having babies after I finish college this year. GF is Swedish, I am 100% English. Moving to maine and plan on 5 or 6 kids.

Keep your mutt breeding blog posts off Jow Forums

Vice will never be virtue, no matter how much social acceptance is given. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Hey, CIA is back at it

Shizo

I have six kids already. I was the youngest kid and "failure" of the family compared to my siblings, but also the only one to get married and start having kids, and now everyone in our family loves me most of all, except my siblings who are salty as fuck and pissed that I haven't "accomplished" anything compared to their childless selves.

Is that a breed of dog?

I'm honestly not CIA, i am just a shitposter attempting to seriouspost

I'm having the neighbours kids this afternoon in their treehouse.

Oral, and anal.

Attached: 1564610644660.jpg (498x516, 31K)

why would i have children? so you nazis can rape them? you psychos are obsessed with white children and its pedophile behavior and its scary

we're in a catch 22 because the better we do (harder we work, more children we have etc.) the more we feed the machine that is killing us (our own businesses and governments etc.) so we lose either way

Attached: 1564369344353.gif (500x357, 358K)

Two. Working on a third.

I've given up on white women. I'm a white, catholic so I figure I better start going after white Mexicans since that's what's most available to me at my parish.

I'm too NEET to reproduce with an Aryan Goddess. Maybe if I was a low I.Q. and educated nigger I would have a chance. Unfortunately I have to earn everything I have and the desire to have children has been zapped out of me as a result.

The cards are stacked against you, white boy. GIVE UP, SAID THE JEW.

Attached: F04DADD1-2FAD-4ECE-BBEF-0BD06157A279.jpg (225x350, 41K)

>Working on a third

tfw I I've read it as if working ona a turd. Breaders pls.

5 kids and done

On a planet with 6 million less people who needs more beasts? oy...

Vey...you forgot the vey.

“th” “th”. Not “t”. Besides, this is the first month she’s been able to conceive after our last one.

+1

stop it please it's like anudda shoah to my ears. not funny. remember the victims.

That social media +1 endorphin hit really feels great. I think now I will go onto Reddit and tell everyone how much I love black people.

+1 liked and subscribed.

‘fuck ya talkin’ ‘bout Sofie?

like sand on the beach

Reddit thread do not bump

not yet, but 5+
i want the chances to have a loser to be as big as possible, so when he's older and i was a good father, i can teach him how to to live, feel and pretend being a king while, at the same time, belong to the scum of society.

imptrash

I'd like to, but since I am a man I cannot have any.