Jow Forums Introduction Thread

ITT we introduce ourselves politely, and get to know each other a little better.

It's a long semester ahead BanTards, and we are all in this together

Attached: Introduction.png (960x440, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1tR4Y33mUr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi im the 92nd namefag and im the indian of the group.

Merry Meet Fellow BanTard

haha yes
i shall play you some of my tribal songs in hopes of not seeming like a pretentious asshole with no personality

hello /banter/ I am anonymous
nice to meet you

Attached: m.jpg (960x679, 73K)

I want to strangle you and your son

Hi, I'm Russian user. There's nothing to tell about me. Nice to meet you guys.

Deliver such self produced tribal tunes at once

Hello fellow frens,
My name is Kalashni, although if you want to know my name, You can call me Andrii or Dan.

I draw... Badly.
I also 'nice fag'.
^-^
I'm kinda basic.

Attached: qwer.png (157x157, 23K)

youtu.be/1tR4Y33mUr8

i am a drug addicted, 19yo IT student who lost his job a while ago. i found a job already but start in a month so until then i'll get my free money from the state. i am a nice human being, but can be fucked up at times. i have no real personality at all because i have too much personalities. who i am to you depends on who you are to me.

hi i post stupid shit, remember to share like and subscribe for more content similar to this one.. see ya.

Attached: 9090.jpg (400x400, 26K)

i refuse

Official bant brown gf
Cute traps dm me

sent

thanks ;)
Will get back to you soon qt

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: IMG_6672.jpg (600x622, 47K)

Hi, a MSc graduate from TTKK.
>Tampere University of Technology
>still in the revered PhD pool because part of the "promised alumni"
>not today, but maybe later, in the far future

Industrial services. Enjoying a very nice annual salary, also enjoying work hours from devil's arse.
Thinking of quitting this shit every fucking day, not quitting because of thinking I Am The Devil's Arse. Come On.

Loving my older sisters and my nephews and nieces. Funding things for them.
Equipping my place with large 4K monitors and game consoles to match, for my nephews and nieces.
Loving culinary arts, today even more because my nephews and nieces visit me during my two weeks of holiday. I feed them with the very best I can come up with.
>although it's just me saying I am an excellent cook

Attached: 1529511194893.jpg (365x79, 13K)

Attached: 1560189138776.jpg (399x400, 24K)

Hey guys this is me (pic related) I am chad and I frequent boards like /a/ and Jow Forums here on reddit

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

helo im wizard

Attached: Wizard Marv.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Hello my name is David and I've been here on and off for a long time. I got banned from another "forum" for calling a user ugly and now I'm back here

Hi guys my names Spoon im looking for my roommate has anyone seen her

Attached: FB_IMG_1564337807760.jpg (604x419, 23K)

I go by Vae on here.
33 years old from the USA.

Started using Jow Forums during chanology.
Visited Jow Forums early,
but only came here full time when /b/ shut down for a little while.
I was going to jump ship anyway.