Enough, i hate it when people are rude on Jow Forums and dox other people i don't have any idea what he did wrong

enough, i hate it when people are rude on Jow Forums and dox other people i don't have any idea what he did wrong.
so now i'm gonna send a gift to one of those doxxed people. probably from amazon or some other onlineshop situated in the US, any idea?
that kid lives in oklahoma, if you have a nice idea what to send him directly (from switzerland to the US) please help.

related:

Attached: 1540237565794.gif (736x627, 1.12M)

imagine sending a gift to someone so far far away

i have the money so why not

Bery nice fren!

fucking BASED

Thank you for being a nice poster
I don't have any ideas sorry

Alright, I've already got a letter written, now i just need to figure out what i'll be sending him.

Attached: tempsnip.png (602x814, 64K)

already seeing some retarded mistakes in the letter, don't worry, i'll correct it. but now it's also time to think about what to send

The absolute madman. Godspeed OP

Attached: 3977F2B0-EE99-446D-8188-862E803D4832.png (174x167, 24K)

But he lives in Kansas!

ahh yeah fuck i'm retarded
why are there so many duplicate city names in the US

Attached: 1559132354969.png (450x500, 398K)

The Shawnee are an Indian tribe, so they probably have several towns named after them from where they used to live.

send some vape juice

send """"""""""""""him"""""""""""""" a bomb trap
no mercy for am*Rican dogs

Holy cow thats great
Why not send him some swiss chocolate for one?

thought about sending a pack of swiss cigs and put "smoke these instead, they're cooler" in the letter, but i'd rather not commit a crime.
already on the list, i think that should've been obvious heh

hmm, i'll just go shopping today and lookout for things. gonna check the thread for ideas, but i guess i know more about what to buy here.

based put the bant shield on the letter

Attached: fondo.png (2000x2000, 1.01M)

Good idea.
Could also send something like some pencils and a journal or art materials, maybe introduce him to a new hobby to help the nicotine?

or this

Attached: bef2.png (1616x1770, 114K)

ebic swiss, just earned my respect
hoping you have a nice weekend now because of this

Attached: niece(29).png (954x1013, 297K)

Do this do this do this do this!

That's heartwarmingly nice and i hope he loves whatever he gets
Here are sine ideas
Things native to switzerland (Swiss cheese, Swiss chocolates, some other touristy things)
An artbook of some kind (the world is always in need of more drawfigs)
A steam gift card
That's all i got, hope it was helpful at all

Attached: Joey Approves.jpg (257x196, 10K)

I doxxed myself, can I please have a new phone? Or at least a swiss army knife. Or if thats off limits I can settle for wagecuck shackles also known as mechanical watch. Honestly I'll be ok with just a roll of cheese but I think that is outlawed in Russia so you have to buy me something else.
LITERALLY GIVE ME MONEY YOU FUCKING PAYPIG

working on it, working on it!
i have some great ideas so give me some time!
i'll try to get something fancy from caran d'ache in the stationers
i'm sorry russiabro

damn, I want to be doxed right now

Whats the story behind this whole thing? Thread is 404 and archive is blocked on isp level and I don't want to start up vpn to just open archive again.

There isn’t much to it. Someone just posed a poor 12 y/o kid’s dox and swiss user decided to do this

it was some redditor posting the address of a literal who 12 year old thinking Jow Forums is his personal army

some fag doxxed a 12 yo he knew here hoping we'd go after him because he smoked weed

eh, did anyone even bothered to check if dox was true or people just ignored it as usual?
for some reason i read your ID as zyklon

inb4 his mom just yoinks the package
the effort is nice though

If he's like actually some 12 year old kid I might drop the use of the word "faggot" so much otherwise he might get intimidated by some random person sending him a letter full of that kinda shit

Otherwise this is dope and I love it, I hope he appreciates it

yeah that letter was written pretty fast i guess, reworked it a little

Attached: tempsnip.png (551x781, 57K)

nuice

>LITERALLY GIVE ME MONEY YOU FUCKING PAYPIG
тaк дaвaй нaeбём бypжyя жидa.
Cдeлaeм якoбы нoвый дeaнoн "тeбя", a o выpyчкe пoтoм дoгoвopимcя. Чтo ты нoeшь-тo лoл

Thats is so based! Good job fren! Jow Forums truely is the kind board on Jow Forums

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

best happening in months

Awesome

He's a twelve year old kid. Get him a cool game or smth. Consider the fact that his mother is probably gonna be around while the package opens. I'm not sure but I think if they receive food items from a stranger that writes a letter filled with "obscenities" they would just end up in the trash bin as a safety measure

Attached: 1542365720321.jpg (400x400, 20K)

lol print it on sparkly sugar paper with golden ribbon

i'm back!
i thought the same thing. also thought that the chocolate bars might melt with these temperatures.
i guess it's their fault if they don't want to eat them. it'd be sad for chocolate, sure, but the chocolate is worth 7 francs, not an immense loss.
except if it's melting on the--
ah fuck it i'll take the chocolate away. too risky.

They could be cool with it but I'm not sure if you should risk it.
Alternative would be to pack it in with one of those cooling packs

give him some fortnite vbucks or a steam game card (could be risky maybe he doesn't like video games), otherwise just money??? Ahh it is hard thinking about a gift

what iv we all made some oc for him and put it in wacky picture frame could have more sentimental value than game or chocolate what ya think ?

sounds sweet but what OC did you have in mind? He wouldn't know what Pepes or Blepes, Morning Leader or Simons are, right? Maybe we send him POSTUM Coffee kek

nah i'd rather leave it out.
>fortnite vbucks
nonononono
>steam gift card
i'd like to, but i don't even know if he even plays pc games.
>just money
i already put one of every swiss coin in it, 5, 2 and 1 francs aswell as 50, 20, 10 and 5 rappen. idk it's something.
i could get a frame fast.
and packaging is ready, i could send it anytime.

each one in the thread draws something and add a little message like ''hello buddy'' from so ans so

or, i bought this small drawing book for him already, maybe i could write some text or draw something in it for you at the beginning?

print this

Attached: oc for the lad.jpg (692x731, 46K)

best i could manage

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (789x587, 38K)

print?

print it into the big picture sorry english rusty

print??

Attached: JPEG_20190802_130915_compress16.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

we put all in big picture or you could draw it all if you can

Attached: we have 2 so far.jpg (934x710, 61K)

thats also fine maby each person requests something to write

open for ideas

Attached: JPEG_20190802_132059_compress57.jpg (3024x4032, 1.45M)

you must add something too draw something with a greeting

too bad we are atm the only posters in the thread, can we get more, so we have OC from more than 2 people on the board?

Hope this is ok

Attached: Untitled.png (989x704, 32K)

ye done

Thanks
I think kid'll love this. Hope more people add stuff
As for gifts, other than coins and draw stuff, have you considered a post card? Like those touristy kinds. Inoffensive, cheap, kinda neat, right?
Alternatively s touristy fridge magnet

God bless you OP

>Oklahomo

Add OC Anons!!

the eternal kot of kindness

Attached: 1547562299565.jpg (424x318, 51K)

i'll just start adding something myself in the meantime

update first though

Attached: JPEG_20190802_140153_compress82.jpg (3024x4032, 1.67M)

send a can of coke with some dried peanuts taped together with instructions on how to create this bant delicacy

Good shading, user
Definitely add something from yourself

someone skilled enough should draw duke nukem holding up a sign saying “blow it out your ass”

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (480x360, 45K)

tricky

its okay you dont have to include it

too late

how do i always forget adding the image

Attached: JPEG_20190802_144744_crop_60.jpg (1334x2001, 420K)

nice!

This is wholesome
Good on you OP

Attached: being nice.png (505x462, 7K)

i just drew a very weird penis

Attached: JPEG_20190802_151512_compress10.jpg (3024x4032, 1.87M)

I really don't what it was supposed to be. I just wanted to do a quick doodle to contribute.

sick expletive

be a cool cunt?

Kansas?? Perhaps i know the fellow

y'know guys i don't request an oc image desu, you can just use bury nice girl for example and add some text (or not)

don't you think cirno would be more fitting, seeing as it's r/banter

>i already put one of every swiss coin in it, 5, 2 and 1 francs aswell as 50, 20, 10 and 5 rappen. idk it's something.

That is actually cool as hell honestly, foreign currency is really neat

nah the whole Cirno thing is dead

there's only 5 cirno threads up right now so I guess you're right.

You are so kind! I hope your actions motivate the little brat to change his wicked ways. Please include this greeting, if you have the time!
[x] Doubt

Attached: letter.jpg (963x538, 98K)

Saidly not
ncie OC user

Put me in this wholesome thread's screencap

Attached: 1564709054093.png (600x600, 129K)

Add me too please

Attached: PicsArt_08-02-06.24.26.jpg (2289x2289, 290K)

nice he looks like someone from undertale

Really? Haven't played a lot of it

It is nice game!"!

We got a bunch of those wooden cows with bells around there necks here send him one of those, those are pretty dope, even for tourists. A Swiss Army knife could be good too.

Depending on the state he might have to be 18 to own any kind of knife.

What the heck?! Are you sure you're American?