Hey /b/...

Hey /b/, ive been doing this thing where i bite the skin under my fingers and then clip my nails so that my total nail size shrinks, and ive gotten this far so far. Wondering if anyone has any experience with this and when is a good stopping point. I decided to take this pic right after a shower to show the skin that ive been biting (i started this because i used to bite off skin tags)

Attached: fingers.png (754x672, 776K)

Don't seek medical advice from Jow Forums. See a doctor

yonkers...

put tea tree oil on your nails so you don't bite them anymore nigger

resist
i sometimes bite the dry skin to the side of my nails especially thumbs

im not b

R- Ralsei?

Attached: 1564506492633.gif (265x259, 192K)

thanks for the help but what happens when i go deeper

Attached: 6ix.jpg (300x300, 20K)

based

Attached: Sides-Spicy-Fries.jpg (750x534, 51K)

You can put an essential oil on your fingers to prevent you from biting them. Helps me to use glue and to let it dry on my skin then peel it off to satisfy that urge. The sooner you stop the less permanent damage you do to your nailbed.

wrong board

I've tried chewing gum but i just lose my supply really fast, is gum + oil a good combo (i dont peel it off i bite it off)

Attached: Sensei's_former_look.png (1482x1649, 129K)

You probably get an infection

Honestly doing whatever works for you is a good combo. Gum never worked well for me, but trying two at once cant hurt. Have you tried using something chewier than gum? I like the taste of licorice and would chew on licorice root for a time as well.

idk. ive never really stuck on a solution for more than a week so any suggestions definitely help.

are you b now?

no
maybe in a sec

Not cutting but been biting my nails for life. They wont grow like at all anymore so theres that

that's not him, you fools

I used to do that :(

You're right. Ralsei has long fingernails in this image.

Attached: 1553810954963.png (987x684, 594K)