Good boys club

Hi user, tell me one positive thing that happened today?

For me I got a yummy pie (however, the bakery didn't have Steak, cheese and tomato (objectively the best pie)) with my bf and it was nice

Attached: 1502122102356.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop spamming brown gf threads fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 58f7e98d72b18.image.jpg (800x554, 84K)

Huh

Attached: 1534887814951.png (568x561, 316K)

Yesterday I reached my goal of covering 700 books at work in a single day.

What do you mean by "covering"? Also good job for reaching your goal!

Attached: Screenshot_20181028012542.jpg (1080x1074, 206K)

I mean to line up them

You're a librarian? Super comfy job

Attached: images (23).jpg (439x699, 35K)

I built a bookshelf for my living room
what was inside the pie you got?

die newfaggot discordniggering redditor

I decided to take a sick day and so I stayed home today and just relaxed, it was super nice

found a new karate instructor that's old fashion and speaks jap

no real belt system informal hawaiian/okinawan influenced system

i expect it to be really interesting but not street applicable but martial arts is an academic thing for me now anyway so fuck it

Attached: doyaa.jpg (708x1000, 110K)

stop
spamming
brown
gf
threads
fucking
retard

brown gf

>Hi user, tell me one positive thing that happened today?
I talked to this girl I like over text message. I think I have a chance. Im terrible at saying words to females.

Attached: 1487836933892.png (2828x2000, 1.02M)

go for gold user girls can't be too hard the human species got 200000+ years old somehow

It was a steak, cheese and onion which was nice but I drove across the city to specifically get a steak, cheese and tomato!

Was a nice day crusin wid my lad tho and finished with pie

Attached: dont.png (750x1020, 460K)

I worked really hard at work to cover for my work husband while he was gone because his cat is sick even though I was the only supervisor on the floor without him. He's going to get me a beer on monday.

Attached: 1511690198032.gif (540x603, 188K)

>Im terrible at saying words to females
just say whatever you want and don't hold back because you think "oh i shouldn't say that". chicks like confidence mang.

do you like sweet pies too? I've never had a savory pie, only fruit pies and the like

I used to feel guilty doing it but then my boss actually recommended that I do so occasionally as mental health is just as important.

Those days are super comfy and it makes my work much less stressful

Attached: 1542301800037.png (1234x1234, 866K)

Honestly not really user, but that's probably because corner shop savory pies are apart of life in NZ

I don't know any place that sells them where I live but if I find somewhere I'll give it a try

Well done user, I've always been nervous speaking with girls initially but i learned to not over think things and just say the words that come to your head. You start to feel less intimidated, which makes you look more confident

But then again, I'm now a fag so I wouldnt listen to me...

Attached: 1505090941196.jpg (640x640, 37K)

If you ever come to NZ, every corner shop and petrol station will have one of these... Truly the most perfect and versatile food ever created.

Nothing like a warm pie on a rainy day, extreme comfy

Attached: images (24).jpg (250x250, 18K)

Brown gf

Attached: __rurina_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ricegnat__sample-d2145db153fa77970717b9a32f729ccb.jpg (850x1200, 147K)

I won an auction on trademe for some hard drives, so that was pretty cool.

I believe you're thinking of this faggot

Thank you based PiePoster.
Steak and Cheese is my fav.

oh fuck here he is

Attached: 1433508003380.png (640x360, 366K)

Noice user, I have been meaning to upgrade my storage server for ages - which drives did you get?

Steak and cheese is my go to when I don't know the quality of said pie shop, however this bakery is legendary so im more outgoing with my pie selection

Attached: 1540450436297.png (468x910, 401K)

Just some cheap 300 gb ones to give me a little extra storage space to make some more back ups of my files. I've got a 4 tb one that I keep all my movies, tv shows, anime, etc on but it's almost full so I'll have to get a bigger one sometime soon.

Nop. I'm working in a tiny stationery, with textbooks, and it's not comfy at all

Attached: images (1).jpg (194x259, 7K)

I have unlimited cloud storage with Google for like $15 per month, i have like 25TB of backups and general shit. With 1000/500 fiber it might as well be local storage too.

Holy shit, that's pretty good. I guess I'm a bit old-school, but I really prefer to have my back-ups be on a local drive. Although in saying that, objectively that doesn't make a lot of sense, because they're all in the same physical location; so if there was a fire, or my house got burgled and ransacked, all my files would be gone forever. But meh, I guess I'm just the type to get too stuck in my ways.

Attached: smoking.png (800x800, 271K)

I’ll tell u 2, my friend had one of our current favorite rappers post a song he made with my friends beat, and then my dad came home and brought me a poke bowl which I’ve never had before

>go for gold user girls can't be too hard the human species got 200000+ years old somehow
I blame modern society

>chicks like confidence mang.
Yeh it's true. I don't want to come off too strong just cause she's going through some shit right now and might want some time.

>You start to feel less intimidated, which makes you look more confident
I'm also really tall and kinda come off intimidating, ironically. Part of why I like her is she was never intimidated by me, not nearly as much as the average person anyhow.

I went to a trip to Peggys Cove with my parents and some friends.
I had fun climbing rocks and jumping from one rock to another.

Attached: 1559210361652.gif (180x240, 32K)

I do both user, I use an Enterprise backup solution called Veeam, I backup everything to my storage server and then those backups are also replicated to Google drive.

bought 13 grams of pot for about 30$
actually went out in public and talked in person with someone I could call a friend
didn't get soaked in deluge once
didn't puke last night despite overly talkative customers and 16 yo coworker that knows of no such thing as personal space
got encouraged to seek psychiatric help
isp service should be fixing my net in couple of days
AND I got full 9 hours of sleep
all in all good day, all that is left is preparations for tomorrow (snacks, anime, mystical music, weed...)

Attached: 1561022904354.jpg (4000x3536, 1.25M)

Extremely cute and familypilled!

Attached: 1537878950353.gif (500x284, 1.28M)

That's based user, who's the rapper? I could Google it but I want to hear you explain what a poke bowl is

Attached: 1532269198293.png (800x500, 467K)

hmm...

I did a bunch of laundry and vaccuming.

His name is bravoo hunnidz, if u gave him a listen u probably wouldn’t like him but if u want search bravoo hunnidz - humbled. And a poke bowl is a bowl of rice with vegetables avocado and some type of fish it’s basically sushi but in a bowl

I typed out a nice reply but 4chin crashed so imagine this was a thoughtful reply...

Attached: nintendo_64_qt_gurl.jpg (500x725, 51K)

That's a good feel, I fully cleaned the kitchen last night and it's made me feel good all day today!

Attached: TAQM4519.jpg (750x750, 55K)

Of course. Cleaning always feels good. :)

went to a stadium for a run
it just so happened our local townfounding corp organized running even as well and I just got there right before the start
they were doing it amongst local industries so I couldn't register and run with competing guys and they put them on 2 inner lines and that kinda c
came 3rd just 20 meters away running on 4th line starting half a lap behind
fuck niggers

I'll check them out, I grew up with early 2000s rap and I've never been a big fan of the newer stuff but I appreciate good lyrics in all music.

I've never heard them called poke bowls but I basically live on them. However always chicken, never tired fish sushi desu

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180820_at_9.06.14_pm.png (673x776, 618K)

glad u had a good one, great deal with the weed too

I've never been very fit and never ran unless forced to do so, but lately I've been walking places and daydreaming about just running full speed to get there.

The fact that I can't has been frustrating me in an almost claustrophobic way. Must feel amazing to be able to run so well, you can do so competitively - that's honestly awesome user

Attached: wave_F_A_S_T.png (462x500, 338K)

tfw no n64-enthusiast gf

Attached: 1515370290700.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

I have the male equivalent of that, but he sucks at GoldenEye so i don't think it counts

thanks anons, 've been in a need of good times for a while now

Attached: MjrQVg5.jpg (439x392, 30K)

Your happy thread is the positive thing that has happened in my life today. Thank you for sharing it.

one positive thing is i saw more namefag gayposting an*Mefag redditors to kill and i am currently having a blast