Why do ants eat cum? Why do they like it so much they'll die just trying to get a drop of it?

Why do ants eat cum? Why do they like it so much they'll die just trying to get a drop of it?

Attached: Capture.png (485x310, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSts9JdeGXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm intrigued, tell me more

Because it tastes like the food you've eaten recently.

Ants famously love to eat cum, supposing you left a tissue with semen in it on the floor it would be swarming with ants when you go back to it. More so than if you mopped up some sugar water. They really like it.

this, but unironically

free protein jelly probably top tier stuff for ants

So you're telling me I could build a farm of tiny creatures that eat my cum on a daily basis

Attached: 1547031442669.png (800x473, 52K)

Yes.

They can ruin a fleshlight plundering it for cum. They go crazy for it. Leave out a bowl when it heats up a bit and watch them go for it. Ravenous.

i don't like this thread

Attached: ew.jpg (600x337, 29K)

Imagine fucking your fleshlight and suddenly feeling something crawl up into your urethra

Attached: 1548858428598.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I can't confirm this nor has any proof been posted

It's night here. Just go cum on some ants. I'm not riding out to the dam to blast on some ants to video it at nine pm in winter so you'll have to try it yourself.

winter in Australia, wtf is that even

Cold nights, warm enough days.

actually pretty cold believe it or not

that actually quite interesting

they’re low intelligence insects, they’ll eat anything they can

so what you guys complain it's too hot and then complain when it's a little cold?

Who's complaining?

that's the most degenerate thing I've heard this week * I like it

>you guys complain about 47 degree weather and also complain about temperatures you're not acclimated to?
stop being retarded mate

Attached: f_vgenburgos_koala3.jpg (442x324, 79K)

>flag
>pic
at first glance I thought it was a normal aussie ant

Being pretty obvious here but someone has got to say it. Cum has got a lot of sugar (fructose) in it. It's the main source of energy so that the sperm can keep his movement going.

This is a cursed thread

somebody nut in a bowl and send a vid of ants going for it NOW

Attached: 1526490714496.jpg (400x400, 145K)

What a wild things happen on the other sisde of the globe...

youtube.com/watch?v=CSts9JdeGXE

would a mosquito eat cum?

I don't want to >_

Ants actually take in the DNA of the things it eats. So edible DNA will help them evolve and is good for the entire colony

'Cause cum is uber sweet, it has tons of sugar in it. If you spill some soda on the ground ants will surely come in some time too.