Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

That's the first one that popped up

Chase Green
Chase Green

i blame 5g

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

I never look up german news. Do you follow american news, or did Jow Forums tell you about this?

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

I just saw it randomly and looked into it a bit

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

I just saw it randomly and looked into it, I don't really follow news

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

get shot and die within minutes in america vs getting painfully stabbed by a sword in germany and die in horrible prolonged agony

Attached: 1564749496269.png (718 KB, 577x693)

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

Its America, where our gun law is abysmal.

Attached: 1564841474842.jpg (228 KB, 850x971)

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

The people in control are scared that people are waking up, so they’re having their soldiers cause more in order to rush the process.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Something is desperately wrong with modern society but we are not allowed to address it, because progressivism is the new national religion.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
STOP INFRINGING ON ME, ANIMEFAG!

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

abysmal
Far too many restrictions, I agree.

Attached: 1551412891197.jpg (98 KB, 1024x573)

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

based but southerners are still generally cringe

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

The dayton guy, who is an antifa commie ( see //boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/221789078#p221789078 ) saw the el paso guy's alleged manifesto and figured he'd better go exact his revengence on all the fucking white people.

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

heard something about infinity chan having something to do with it, but don't quote me on that

David Scott
David Scott

Rednecks who care so much about a piece of paper written 200+ years ago that defends their murder toys that weren't invented yet

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

You reek of Reddit.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

3 in 24 hours, they are just hours apart now, holy shit

Attached: cd56f23805a1980918387d591a9449596a290a2224e33eaee8228a06e5d6eba7.png (259 KB, 489x683)

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

all me btw

Attached: lol37.png (80 KB, 1270x854)

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Its all the same guy who is a soldier for some rich billionaire asshole who wants to take everyone’s guns away. Its so god damn obvious that it’s a red flag that you would have to be a complete moron not to think it isn’t.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

big brain

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit