HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI HE WENT TO CHURCH EVERY MONDAY HE A FALSE FLAG DEEP STATE PSYOP MOSSAD VICTIM

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOI HE WENT TO CHURCH EVERY MONDAY HE A FALSE FLAG DEEP STATE PSYOP MOSSAD VICTIM

Attached: 1564913061510(1).jpg (314x313, 17K)

i'm just surprised what passes for white in america

>if he's ugly he's not white
Cope

He looks like a giant recessive gene. Seems pretty white to me.

>if he's ugly he's not white
i've never seen anyone like him but he looks exactly like the garlic shooter?

a product of the system

Beta cucks look alike
A product of autism and inbreeding

Attached: 1564913061510.jpg (720x482, 122K)

i swear you are all retarded

Attached: Superbad-Mclovin-Birthday-Social-Media.jpg (798x420, 26K)

but that's fucking uncanny the only difference is that the other guy's face is longer

same huge nose, same weird off white skin colour, same fucking fish lips and same glasses and thin hair

america is literally not even white

Whiter than you, Chang

53% versus 86%

asians are based if they're not working for the CCP

Lemme break it down for you. Used to be, nerds would stare at the computer all day, never get laid, then kill themselves eventually.

Things changed when they started going to boards where (((other nerds))) would convince each other that suicide was not the answer, but that killing (((other people that were really to blame for their problems))) was the real answer.

That's all there is to it really. Without that support, they would simply kill themselves.

"YEAH BUT AUSTRALIA INVADED BY ASIANS AND EUROPE INVADED BY MUSLIMS. AMERICA #1 WHITEST"

"Ignore the fact that europe and australia have a far more white country, the statistics don't matter if I ignore graphs that disagree with me! America whitest country!"

my countrymen are a fucking joke

>then kill themselves eventually.
well that's not an ideal outcome either really

you're almost right though, your media cemented shooting as the ultimate protest ever since columbine and now its trendy and people know they can get attention if they do it

so i'd blame your country glorifying and sensationalizing absolutely everything negative on earth for ratings because once again americans don't function above animal level intelligence. bread and circus forever

Attached: 1552759034658.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

I think this should be a rule, than again, we would like 7% white if that were the case.

Hi JIDF hows it going?

hi brainlet how's it going?

dios mio........... la atrocidad..............................

Attached: 1510179111499.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Why you posting JIDF D&C memes from 2017?

**********epic*********** reddit spacing

>it's always that one creepy nerdy faggot who shoots shit
maybe we should start eradicating them more often seeing as it do wonders

looks familiar

Attached: .jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

Trevor Phillips was a beta nerd in high school?

Exactly what I thought when I saw the guy

Recessive whiteness is a social construct.

who gives a shit

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers while everyone you know cheers them on with a smile and masterbates

The racists on Jow Forums ruin the site from everyone. Their memes are sub fb and they give the site a bad name. Less smart people then join and therefore the memes get even worse. The WHOLE SITE is gonna be blamed El Paso shooter's lunacy just as what happened with Bianca's murder, the racist morons then said shit like "UUHH she DESERVED IT" Like she wasn't a saint but she could've avoided it though, but in no fucking way did she deserve to be murdered.
TL;DR Racists make the site shitty for everyone

Attached: poltard.jpg (200x199, 12K)

How are you doing Redditor?

ok

but you gotta admit people like are cringe betas

And you aren’t?

The racists on Jow Forums ruin the site from everyone. Their memes are sub fb and they give the site a bad name. Less smart people then join and therefore the memes get even worse. The WHOLE SITE is gonna be blamed El Paso shooter's lunacy just as what happened with Bianca's murder, the racist morons then said shit like "UUHH she DESERVED IT" Like she wasn't a saint but she could've avoided it though, but in no fucking way did she deserve to be murdered.
TL;DR Racists make the site shitty for everyone

Attached: 1535856147498.png (125x124, 21K)

least i admit i am

Unironically this.