I've just bought my first survival guide and I'm very excited to go on a trip...

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

I've just bought my first survival guide and I'm very excited to go on a trip next week and get lost in the wilderness! Does Jow Forums like survivalism? What about outdoor activities in general?

Attached: cbe5c18ff1061a1e2d669f37ed1f7cb2--chibi-kawaii-anime-chibi.png (110 KB, 236x334)

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

I'm not really fond of survivalism and such, I used to go camping with my parents when I was a kid though, now I like more going for a walk in the neighborhood

Attached: 13767369-1110284399039000-4494977543152511791-o.jpg (89 KB, 720x1029)

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

That's nice too!
Do you like sports friend? Do you practice any?

Attached: cd3a08a1dabca3565fdd0d5a39739d5f.png (368 KB, 500x519)

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Kinda more into driving around the country playing some relaxing citypop.

Attached: kers.jpg (1.8 MB, 1730x2894)

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

I don't have a driving license yet so Im dependant of my friends to take me to places. Really annoying...but I am already on my way to fix it!

Attached: Png.png (101 KB, 420x420)

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Good luck on that!

Attached: 01706399a6e671c737d6b6b151111c44.jpg (361 KB, 800x800)

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

I just walk on nature trails. There are a lot around here.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

What else do you do?

There are quite some of them here as well. I really enjoy hiking

Attached: 7CT0aSG.png (520 KB, 850x600)

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Not interested going outdoors honestly. Also get more Seiga pictures.

Attached: 5.png (32 KB, 462x164)

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Another topic, do you have Steam by any chance Giger?

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

You can make a slushie with the simple ingredients of snow and piss.

Attached: 1539191251761.png (307 KB, 380x415)

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

I'm not really a sports person though I don't mind playing with friends, I used to do swimming when I was a bit younger though

Attached: 2012-10-14-535078.jpg (12 KB, 202x200)

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

I am posting from phone, its normal that I always use the same ones

Yes, ive always liked videogames even though i used to play much more back when i didnt know there was an enormous outside world to explore

You can also make the strongest natural psychedelic in the world just with 1 amanita and some piss

Its kind of embarrasing but i dont know how to swim

Attached: Kaku-3.png (451 KB, 600x700)

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Ideally you'll get more pictures with a simple Google image search. But anyway, don't die in your adventure.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

What kind of videogames do you usually play? We might have something in common!

Attached: e116c091db374329096bb30638998dc6.png (748 KB, 600x800)

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

nice

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

Other than sitting my arse at home or at me fren's home playing vidya games and stuff, I usually follow my dad around at his workshop cleaning up stuff here and there.

Attached: Y7MhOnx.jpg (385 KB, 2000x1000)

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Nice, im currently playing Fallout New Vegas and Stardew Valley

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

Obvious Touhou, but besides that, I play Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Undertale, Ikaruga, and some other games on other consoles. I use to play Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360, it was great.

Attached: 72381.jpg (50 KB, 720x450)

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Pretty mainstream desu
Team Fortress 2
Its the game ive dedicated time to the most, spent like 1800h and stopped playing when the hat market went out of control. I think its complete garbage right now
Garrys Mod
Pretty funny but pretty much dead
Touhou
*high fives*
Ikaruga
I dont see the point of playing it with unlimited continues so I tried playing it normal mode. Got angry and never played again

Attached: tumblr-inline-pq85nfjUIs1wvw9yu-400.png (82 KB, 400x237)

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

After that hat exploit, the market did in-fact died. I haven't played as much since I mainly focus on Gmod, I might play near future.
dead
Not quite. There are countless of servers that are still online to this day. I wouldn't classify as 'dead', but more broken due to the Source Engine being broken and all.
don't see the point of playing it
I'm not used to changing colors in bullet hell games, but I do like the game for its visuals. Comparing to Touhou, you can see the difference. The hitbox, the characters, the music, etc. It's a fun game nonetheless.

Attached: 29310.jpg (197 KB, 850x1163)

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

So, any dream car once you get your driver's license?

Attached: 090c6d882500423dddcf0a050e134be6.jpg (191 KB, 650x650)

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Ive never been into cars, Im just getting it so I can live my hobbies to the fullest. Been thinking into getting into airsoft

I wasnt talking about the exploit, but the moment the game started to have more hats than weapons. Its pretty much dead for me

Attached: Seiga-default.png (40 KB, 180x250)

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

I mean well, there's no use of a driver's license if ye can't even find a car to drive. I kinda meant like, if there is any vehicle you plan on driving regularly. Maybe your dad's or just buying your own altogether.

Attached: --mizuhashi-parsee-hoshiguma-yuugi-kurodani-yamame-komeiji-koishi-komeiji-satori-and-etc-subterranea (169 KB, 1024x768)

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Either way. Also made Team Fortress 2 FREE. That goes to Counter Strike for Danger Zone. As for the hats, they're essentially investments. I have around 50 dollars for selling two unusual hats. I still have few crates I have over the past months, but the game is only good for is selling and making good profit.

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Daddy sold what was supposed to be Giggy's car when he was older, so now Giggy has to suck Bank dick to get a cheap one.
If I could buy one right now i'd probably buy the cheapest one I could find. Maybe one that was good for the countryside
Never got any unusual, but i remember having sold a christmas hat for 11 keys

Attached: latest.png (121 KB, 225x350)

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Went running. Felt pretty good!

Attached: 84f.png (98 KB, 421x248)

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

A Christmas hat? I had played since 2017 and never heard of a Christmas hat before.
Good for you.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

It was one that was released at christmas time, a winter hat

Of course its good for me

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

I used to go camping in Boy Scouts. I miss it.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

I regret not having joined when i had the opportunity, it would have changed my life in a positive way

Attached: uYu-G9FX-400x400.png (116 KB, 400x400)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit