Pathetic thread

Ok, /b/. What is the most pathetic thing that you do? I’ll start.
>I love to listen to ASMR girlfriend roleplays to pretend someone is actually in love with me

Attached: FA1009DB-04AE-4742-819C-2DD1F5D2DF60.jpg (601x508, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSM2cJvw12w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sometimes when i sleep i put my other arm around my chest so it feels like someone is holding me

Attached: Apu2.jpg (240x178, 4K)

Me too OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=tSM2cJvw12w

>/b/
>wojak
Go back there Amerifat.

I post on Jow Forums

Please go back and don't come here ever again =D

Attached: 1562331234435.jpg (736x1204, 97K)

I contribute to g/fur threads on /b/

I’m going to be alone for my entire life because of how difficult i am to get along with and i want to kill myself because of this.

Attached: 0277828F-E76D-40C8-AA86-4143DDDEC38F.jpg (700x700, 73K)

Sound like a fetal position. It's normal to sleep like that.

Sometimes I hug myself and think about a certain someone hugging me. It feels lovely, until I remember it's myself.

Attached: smelly.png (159x158, 20K)

Heh.

I hug my pillow sometimes.
Sometimes I play with my face in public. Pretend that someone else is touching me.

Attached: b70ba285a88df5577f871e857b8a2add.jpg (671x1152, 275K)

Do you ever try to specifically dream about certain people at night?

Doesn't really seem fetal to me, sometimes when my arm goes numb it really does like someone is holding me for a while.
Just for a while.

I don't know anyone.

But i hate getting dreams of my old friends that I haven't seen in 4 years.

Attached: IMG_20190626_190427.jpg (600x299, 84K)

That's really sad.

You deserve to know people?

>wojakgarbage
>phone filename
>/b/
Never, ever post here again.

I sleep all night hugging my pillow strongly and pretending it's a cute girl.
And I usually smooch my pillow imagining it's a cute girl. Nop, I don't have a waifu fond, I'm not THAT unworthy.

Its my fault.
Im scared to approach people.
Its less intimidating online where nobody can see me.
I don't know why I'm like this.

Attached: IMG_20190617_085141.jpg (1651x1400, 219K)

wow, how embarrassing! im CRINGING at this post lmao

respond to blatant cianigger threads
im lying of course i never do that

Whenever I'm not at work I spend all my time hiding inside my house because I'm too afraid of all the hatred and prejudice everyone carries in their hearts. I wish I knew where I could go to meet new people who wouldn't immediately dismiss me because of their fantasies of what they think I think, because as far as I can tell...the whole world is caving in to hatred of everything I appear to be. I've done all I can to fix what I look like at a first impression, but I can't escape my completely nonexistent reputation. So all anyone has to go on is the memes spread by the press.

Yeah I hope.

If 1 person likes me then I'm happy

Attached: IMG_20190614_200352.jpg (298x298, 50K)

It's because you know damn well what people can do to you if they know about you and find cause to hate you. You also probably know that people have plenty of cause to hate you. You don't like what they like, you like things they don't want to talk about, you fit the mainstream short description of some mainstream media boogeymen, and most likely, you know something that would contradict the popular position at least one issue/thing/item/event but you also know what happens to those who disagree with said position...because they hate it when they're wrong. Perhaps there's other things wrong with you that you know are wrong. Maybe you've got some unfortunate and/or undeserved and/or easily misunderstood history. Or maybe none of this applies to you, and you just never really got the right actions ingrained into instinct. I don't want to speculate. I just want you to know that you're no worse than any other person for these differences and facets of your life.
I wish people were smart enough to see their own hatred, recognize it for what it is, and keep it in check. I wish people would think about how they'd want to be treated before they acted. But thinking takes time and if you take too long to make your moves in the game that is social interaction, you lose.

I mean im open for anything.
I treat everyone equally even if they aren't the nicest people.

I'm just really slow socially.
It takes me like 2 months to gets used to someone and they all tell me they thought I was a weirdo before they got to know me.

Attached: tumblr_na8u4fnKFM1s3ayobo1_1280.png (500x397, 463K)