Summoning a cute gay faggot

Summoning a cute gay faggot.

Attached: hey there demons.jpg (540x389, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P-wTEAwXBYc
youtu.be/mKJsF6dgbfk
youtu.be/Tc-XxqEyolU
youtu.be/qKxqzGIkuSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat my assssss

which one?

>current year
>still eating ass
>not acknowledging the superior toothe fetish
Disgusting.
The only one I actually care about.

Attached: 8712ffe6ac359db3b09f23875a5f9329.jpg (480x720, 58K)

>The only one I actually care about.
oh okay well idk who that is so good luck to you I guess

I'm a cure straight faggot

Attached: fc6.jpg (750x600, 247K)

You could always stick around to help the summon.
How is your day going so far? Any closer to that thing you want?

Attached: remembering I cant pretty myself up in the morning.jpg (1077x793, 135K)

It's pretty good. I'm working on losing some weight and getting a bf. Taking it one day at a time.

You are acute but I'm not looking for a straight faggot. There's plenty considering Jow Forums is mostly prison gays or gay in the absence of women.
>Taking it one day at a time.
That's about all we can do. Sometimes it's hard and we can feel alone though.
Are you working out and eating right or just doing one?
What kind of bois do you like?

Attached: but I try my best.jpg (563x592, 48K)

>>Taking it one day at a time.
>That's about all we can do. Sometimes it's hard and we can feel alone though.
Yeah, honestly that's the hardest part. I have one friend, but I won't be able to see her for a couple weeks, so it's gonna be lonely for a bit.
>Are you working out and eating right or just doing one?
I'm doing light exercises and not eating lol
>What kind of bois do you like?
I'm into fem twinks and muscular otters

Us straight boys need some love too!

Just cuddles and tummy.
No sex.

Attached: gravity.png (800x960, 1.5M)

Summoned.

Attached: 054BB0BD-9ABD-487C-BCD5-2A859D4B5F65.jpg (750x548, 233K)

>so it's gonna be lonely for a bit.
In the meantime you get to look forward to seeing that person. It sounds like they really mean a lot to you.
Why are they special to you?
>and not eating
Well that's not good. You need to eat the proper things and change your diet to lose weight not just stop eating.
Take care of the outside and inside. If you're looking to get tone get into cardio real heavy. Start distance and endurance running.
>fem twinks and muscular otters
Hawt. Both are very good choices. For some reason it seems like the overly masculine hit the back burner in gay dating and are only really used by straights as a novelty or argumentative point.
Everyone loves cuddles and nice tummies. I'd gladly cuddle you and appreciate your tummy as long as you could deal with my issues for an hour.

Attached: da02fcf97fdd86b062e645f75e9ce0c9.jpg (564x777, 47K)

What issues?

Attached: IMG_20190802_191839.jpg (410x1200, 358K)

Thank you. It's my turn now.
You been having a good day so far?
youtu.be/P-wTEAwXBYc
Well we can start with the mask I'll inevitably wear to make you comfortable. I won't show you everything right up front. That's silly.

Attached: 65b3c752842a96ae250c98027170ae77.jpg (564x564, 40K)

>>so it's gonna be lonely for a bit.
>In the meantime you get to look forward to seeing that person. It sounds like they really mean a lot to you.
>Why are they special to you?
We dated before I realized I'm into dick. I actually lost my virginity to her, and she to me. It was cute. But now we're just close friends.
>>and not eating
>Well that's not good. You need to eat the proper things and change your diet to lose weight not just stop eating.
>Take care of the outside and inside. If you're looking to get tone get into cardio real heavy. Start distance and endurance running.
I'm considering it, but I'm not sure yet. Also I know I should be eating, but being on HRT is already making me worried that I'm gonna gain more weight than I want to. I think I'd like to switch to injections next time I see my doc. Spiro is a hon drug desu
>>fem twinks and muscular otters
>Hawt. Both are very good choices. For some reason it seems like the overly masculine hit the back burner in gay dating and are only really used by straights as a novelty or argumentative point.
I mean, don't get me wrong. Masc otters are also super hot. I'm just not into body hair or fat. That cultural shift is pretty interesting, though.

Decent risk games in discord including a Fallout map.
You?

>But now we're just close friends.
That's one hell of a thing. Can't say I'm surprised though it's really common. The fact you both stay friends shows how adult you both are and how close you are.
That's cute.
>That cultural shift is pretty interesting, though.
I don't think that the overtly masculine look is appealing to even many women anymore. Getting to go outside a lot I don't really see what the internet spouts over dating biases and I guess I never did in the first place because I never experienced it. The concept of hyper masculinity is only appealing to a select few and I wouldn't want to meet those people desu.
>Fallout map
Damn. I'm really missing out on a lot of shit. I've heard of Fallout TTRPG servers too but never checked them out. Get any wins under your belt today?
>you?
My day didn't start until noon. I was up until 3am lost in the haze of a new avvy and all the content surrounding it. I got a little too lit, self inserted and the symbolism couldn't be more perfect to what I'm going through.
Been good so far though. I might play some Fallout later just to get a few more things and spend some time with Bumstead.
I wanted to see you first though....

Attached: me and that one faggot (me on the left).jpg (564x637, 49K)

Not yet. The map gets updated on a daily basis so that everyone can roll because of timezones.
What’s the new avvy?
Well now you’ve seen me.

>What's the new avvy?
Isn't it obvious yet? What is it not fitting? Seriously I put too much though into all this and had way too much fun with it. I'm gone bro.
>Well now you’ve seen me.
Yup and now it's your call to stay or not.

Attached: 5de7a1b19b6065e22f5774dd5332b496.jpg (564x564, 43K)

I have been summoned

uwu

Attached: STOP.png (680x643, 334K)

Oh god please no this is the last thing I need.

Attached: fad3204621736b97cfc932838a90cefd.gif (400x480, 104K)

Yes I figured it out but I want to know the story behind him (her?).
Risk is getting slow so I’m gonna stick around now that I’ve seen this Fallout map btw

Attached: DA02C2DC-4DD4-46DC-AD6A-C9EACCEF5181.png (6744x2656, 933K)

My first official act as chairman of the ONFC is to bestow a voucher for unlimited cuddles to Normie

My first official act as chairman of the ONMFC is to bestow a voucher for unlimited cuddles to Mrs Normie

Attached: hugs.png (1152x648, 31K)

>(her?)
I thought the same exact thing at first.
>I want to know the story
>tfw
Uhhhhhhh that's where it gets really complex. His life starts with his parents being in an aliend demon cult but truly starts when he gets "attacked by a dog" and is forced to live with a glass eye and a prosthetic face. After the death of his mother his father moves into a new apartment complex with a load of murders (that in the game you help solve as Sal) and end ups living next to Larry (who lives in his moms basement). Larry's mom falls in love with Sals dad and they become step brothers. A couple other characters get pulled in but long story short Larry is destined to carry the Red Eyed Demon (alien demon cult thing) that took Sal's mother but nobody knows it until it's too late. It's a very complex story with a video game, tv series and a few animations but you get the picture. The main draw is the fanart surrounding the ship of Larry x Sal (Sally) even though they're (((SIBLINGS))). While Travis in the game blatantly is denying his gay love for Sal Larry already loves him like a brother and Sal gives off many signs of wanting Larry because he's the only person to show him any acceptance for his disfigurement let alone any kind of physical affection.
Even though Larry kills himself, Sal kills Todd (another guy in the game who carries the demon after Larry KHS) and then Sal gets the electric chair there was never any official ship of Larry x Sal outside of fanart.
All of the fanart and most especially Sal just hit me in the right place right now. I'm sure you can use your imagination to what kind of time I was having in my head after you see some of the fanart.

Attached: 18ae9f5efcf24e5dc6e9bef2849a1483.jpg (453x604, 31K)

I decline your offer and wish that you disband this club immediately. Normie doesn't need a fan club as a villain. He needs a lynch mob.
YOU MOTHER FUCKER WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM D:

Interesting story. But with a bad ending.
BECAUSE ITS FUNNY
GET THE MRS HERE SO WE CAN BESTOW INFINITE CUDDLES ON HER

The story was never meant to be a happy one. If you look for humor and edge you won't find it. It's genuine sorrow and horror at every turn that never lets up.
The love between Larry and Sal is well worth everything though. Who would love an ugly monster? Larry would. He genuinely loves Sal's fucked up face and fucked up everything else.
A best ship.
SHE IS ALREADY HERE BUT SHE BUSY REARRANGING THE ROOM SENPAI DAS WHY U MINE FOR NAO >:D

Attached: 322007de4301b1903d8c47868556fc57.jpg (564x690, 104K)

>Normie doesn't need a fan club as a villain. He needs a lynch mob.
incorrect, he needs cuddling and hugs

Attached: official.png (1152x648, 21K)

Sally Face. I'm an ugly horrendous monster forced to hide it with a mask and with one glass eye from a failed attempt from a homo taking a shot at me.
-discussing of potential bfs for normie
Absolutely not. There is only one and he is the last. All others have been cut out.
-uwu
uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu
-q/a section
Archives otherwise ask
-next weeks agenda
Dismantling the ONFC.

Attached: ee0db41c4bd736d5a46f9447d1b74971.jpg (564x536, 38K)

What was the worst turn besides Larry an hero?
I cast voodoo bakeneko vampire magic on her to grant massive speed and energy.

>-next weeks agenda
>Dismantling the ONFC.
incorrect, official onfc vegas meetup discussion is the first item on next weeks agenda

No, one here meeting him with out me....fyi

Attached: 1561755190944.webm (720x900, 1014K)

Of course, Mrs Norime. The only requirement is a $1 donation to the boozification fund

Cute owl. Imagine the warmth and smoothness of the feathers.

Attached: 330735E9-3A9D-4858-8FF3-FFE373DD21AA.png (1024x768, 682K)

Oof definitely Sal's trial for the "murder" of Todd (carrier of the red eyed demon) after Todd runs into the woods, Sal runs in after him and Sal comes back drenched in blood. Sal would later give a false testimonial in court flipping off the lawyer telling him he killed Todd (when in reality we know he didn't it was self defense) even though there was no body and he could've walked free but then they would've looked into Ashley, Travis, etc. until they pinned it on someone close to Sal.
Sal accepting that if he didn't admit to a murder he may or may not have committed his extended family and friends would have to suffer. They were gonna pin it on him and him truly struggling with giving it all to keep others safe was the hardest. He didn't want Larry's death to be in vain and he wanted to join him.
Shit hits fampai. Love that was torn apart by a demon that was predestined before anything only to be corrected by death. A true nightmare.
>mfw that one faggot
>official onfc vegas meetup discussion is the first item on next weeks agenda
This can only happen if cute big faggot has a means to attend funded by the ONFC and a way back. Then I guess this could happen.
My work has a convention floor on reserve so I guess we could use that for 4 or 5 weebs that may attend or we can go to a shitty bar on Fremont or something.
Nothing gay though...

Attached: ef0618a7c254cfd954e9665575199851.jpg (564x559, 48K)

> guess
You guess?
We've been planning this since 2007, there is no backing out now.

>This can only happen if cute big faggot has a means to attend funded by the ONFC and a way back.
Well you'll have to get his people in touch with our people. There are a lot of big faggots here tbqh familam

>he can't even win an attractiveness poll against a monkey child who shits his pants

i dont pay to see me hasband uou fucking pay me and it will be $100. You should be happy o let you have yiu littlw club.

You hurt me so much.....that not a owl.....it my top bired to me...i dont want to say kind of why here*///*

Attached: 1563437690232.png (481x481, 184K)

>We've been planning this since 2007, there is no backing out now.
....wait...is that you Jones? I swear to fuck if you found me here I'll kill you and then fuck that cuck Rico right in his bitch face my new faggot homies. Swear to fuck bitch don't fuck with me like this I just got over all that shit.
>Well you'll have to get his people in touch with our people.
Then there will be no meetup. I'll have you removed from the area by either security if it's at my work or by niggers if I'm not at work (potentially Carl my dreg).
Of course not. I'm hideous now. Once I was beautiful but that's gone now.

Attached: 859b45c7597292ce98229f5ded54b94a.jpg (564x752, 54K)

Sorry miss read and understood what you said there...this gose to

>....wait...is that you Jones? I swear to fuck if you found me here I'll kill you and then fuck that cuck Rico right in his bitch face my new faggot homies. Swear to fuck bitch don't fuck with me like this I just got over all that shit.
W..who is Jones?

>Then there will be no meetup. I'll have you removed from the area by either security if it's at my work or by niggers if I'm not at work (potentially Carl my dreg).
But...but...why you so mean to me

>i dont pay to see me hasband uou fucking pay me and it will be $100. You should be happy o let you have yiu littlw club.
> me hasband
ok, ok the club will comp your dues for this meetup

Attached: 1487834755310.png (960x694, 293K)

Going to get dinner which means I’ll be hit by rangeban
Ouch. How depressed were you after you finished the game/fanfics?
I DONT KNOW BIRDS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You know where to tell me.

No, Norime will pay for anything i want he me hasband and is really nice he understand i do a lot for him and he like to show it when he can....and moatly with food god i love food. It me ego that keep me 125 or lower. Sorry ramble....troblme it i cant go in to bar or club no ID

Use google you have two or try i will give you one hint they and owl and this bired and broth bired of pray. If you get it i tell you why

Attached: 1564679965817.gif (500x606, 1009K)

>No, Norime will pay for anything i want he me hasband and is really nice he understand i do a lot for him and he like to show it when he can....and moatly with food god i love food. It me ego that keep me 125 or lower. Sorry ramble....troblme it i cant go in to bar or club no ID
Im adding to next weeks agenda that we procure a falsified identification for Mrs Norime. Otherwise, we will just have to buy you a mug and you can walk around and drink in public and no one will now.

Lol i have been drunk on the strip i look me age. Juat not a big drinker all tasted like shit and why would i want bitter shit in me mouth. I al welling to try a sip of new drink to if i like it but no one had found me anything i like to drink.

I haven't played the game yet but I've seen a playthrough and fervently read the wiki. At no point did I ever get truly depressed. Everything was really real and dark like it should be. The shit was fucked up from the beginning and it wasn't their fault. The fan fics of Larry x Sal are purely fanart and aren't canon at all even with the inclusion of Ashley (which is icing on the cake). They just make me smile and self insert for Sal. It's a really good story but you have to have an appreciation for the macabre to truly appreciate it.
youtu.be/mKJsF6dgbfk
>I lived in fear too
>but I had to put on a brave mask
>and keep proving to myself and the gang again and again
>that I was not afraid

Attached: 927c9e97d318fb800f06d6d79330779e.jpg (564x564, 33K)

>Lol i have been drunk on the strip i look me age. Juat not a big drinker all tasted like shit and why would i want bitter shit in me mouth. I al welling to try a sip of new drink to if i like it but no one had found me anything i like to drink.
Then perhaps we shall smoke some ciggies and js instead if you would prefer?

Also perhaps you could help me with my quest to identify one big gay faggot in question?

>W..who is Jones?
>But...but...why you so mean to me
I apologize I thought you were one of the many who has, wants or will take a piece from me. I'm at the point of just wanting to get it all over and done with already. I'm sick of having these things around. They're annoying.
Which one are you again?
You the spontaneous user from the other day?
youtu.be/Tc-XxqEyolU

Attached: hey there demons its ya boi Normie.jpg (564x725, 257K)

I dont smoke ciggies it gorss i ownly smoke weed. Go a head i am the Fugoshi qween after all.

>I'm at the point of just wanting to get it all over and done with already. I'm sick of having these things around. They're annoying.
Errrrrr get what all over with, Mr. Normie? You can pay your demons no mind, wish them away, banish them and there they shall stay. Most of us have the capacity to make of this world a prison or paradise

>Which one are you again?
>You the spontaneous user from the other day?
Solid guess

Attached: anime_face_wew.gif (256x192, 29K)

>cute

Attached: Tell me I'm pretty.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Errrrrr get what all over with, Mr. Normie?
Slaying the shit out of the demons and banishing them forever.
>solid guess
Wew lad you some kind of pooftah?

Attached: 13f9ae093afcde2171c0a5ebf40a98f7.jpg (436x720, 34K)

>Wew lad you some kind of pooftah?
mebbe. I mean there is a girl i rly like who I want to be my gf, but I also like cute boys.

Adding demon banishment ritual to next weeks agenda. We will need garlic, rainbow socks, vodka, and a pair of tweasers.

Attached: graph.jpg (1656x1728, 390K)

>mebbe
Gae.
>I also like cute boys
Then you wouldn't like me. I'm the polar opposite.
>We will need garlic, rainbow socks, vodka, and a pair of tweasers
You suck at banishing demons. Bullets are needed to sort out demons.

Attached: ad0014f7fd17432e1940c9d1bb9fb6be.jpg (421x720, 36K)

>Gae.
no bully

>Then you wouldn't like me. I'm the polar opposite.
>mfw

Bullets are scary. I hear them sometimes from my house at night. What if you accidentally shoot an angel? Then you may become a demon yourself.

Attached: HABEEB IT.png (1913x1081, 1.69M)

>doubting my hideous monstrous face that inspired a spree of shitposting that still lasts to this day
I am El Goblino king of ugly faggots. Finding me attractive is admitting you have a mental illness. Even my own boi would never admit it publicly.
>Bullets are scary.
You're kind of a pussy bro. Bullets are like sweet white noise to me now.
>sometimes from my house at night
They're a daily occurrence in my neighborhood along with the helicopter. You get use to it.
>What if you accidentally shoot an angel?
I didn't bring gold real fuckin NATO not to shoot a fucking angel.
>you may become a demon yourself
A little too late.

Attached: 2e3e4e8a2e98535ca9b229690450502f.jpg (500x534, 34K)

>I didn't bring gold real fuckin NATO not to shoot a fucking angel.
NO

Attached: Angels slays the demons inside your mind .jpg (564x679, 55K)

>8493725
Angels are just hallucinations and fantasies run amok. An idea with no worth. An outdated concept. Just like demons. The one polar extreme on a complicated issue.

Attached: 5e6e928db2b8517cc99d073239457501.jpg (563x597, 42K)

>I am El Goblino king of ugly faggots. Finding me attractive is admitting you have a mental illness.
ive already admitted as much. but you seem cute, desu~, regardless of what that demon tells you.

>You're kind of a pussy bro.
ill have you know i train muay thai and bjj with an emphasis on the bj in bjj

>You get use to it.
already have, though 4th of july was a very confusing time here.

>I didn't bring gold real fuckin NATO not to shoot a fucking angel.
but angels are our friends sempai

You mad?

Attached: b4f2c81feb63fa91f6e3c709a65aee21.jpg (353x604, 46K)

>but I have a mental illness, desu~
FTFY
>regardless of what that demon tells you
The angels told me the same thing, the normals told me the same and the nobodies told me the same.
These are facts thus I hide my face now.
>with an emphasis on the bj in bjj
You're too adorable. If only you were a cute boi I could help you find a bf worthy of you.
>4th of july was a very confusing time here
Do you have some kind of trauma surrounding gunfire?
>but angels are our friends sempai
No they're not. If you don't do things their way and do as they say they'll rip you apart. At least a demon will just let you have whatever it is that will make you happy then send you on your way with a debt to be paid that might never get collected.
Angels give nothing, offer nothing, help nothing and take what they wish with a smug sense of entitlement.
youtu.be/qKxqzGIkuSs

Attached: 203a5c0ee66f925cec4ddaff17d59ea5.jpg (564x689, 47K)

k

Back.

>8493821
>8493831
That's right fuck off m8 I'm sick of giving flesh for everyone but myself. I'm taking my shit and making my exit.

Attached: 443c7df379d10a33bc2515e79e77da92.jpg (500x666, 43K)

Attached: 2665635-712609-1366x768-1440_berserk-by-miura-kentarou.jpg (1366x768, 65K)

Attached: 736dbd1869213ee9d8c92e8be74ccc8d.jpg (500x393, 26K)

>>but I have a mental illness, desu~
>FTFY
what did you think i meant wjen i said i had already admitted it :S

>The angels told me the same thing, the normals told me the same and the nobodies told me the same.
>These are facts thus I hide my face now
then what am i if not angel nor normie noe demon nor nobody?

>Do you have some kind of trauma surrounding gunfire?
no, i have fired gins before. the normie fanboy club keeps a 6 shooter at its headquarters because normie has many enemies.

>You're too adorable.
uwu
>If only you were a cute boi I could help you find a bf worthy of you.
ya..if only .. best i can do nowadays is handsome

>Angels give nothing, offer nothing, help nothing and take what they wish with a smug sense of entitlement.
cast off your mask amd meet love with love. angels are harbingers of the eternal truth and light of life my friend

//8493840
>giving flesh for everyone

What?
Bruh, the hell are you even talking about

I'm only 𝔞nswering your c𝔞ll, 𝔐ort𝔞l.

>i had already admitted it
....stop user youre making me blush and all the blood is flushing to my scars.
>what am i if not angel nor normie noe demon nor nobody?
Just another poor misguided soul tickling the dragons tail.
>the normie fanboy club keeps a 6 shooter at its headquarters because normie has many enemies
The true fan would have an AR-15 built to look like the M16A1 or actually have one. Cowboy shit is gay asf.
>ya..if only .. best i can do nowadays is handsome
Well are you a cute boi? How much do you weigh?
>cast off your mask amd meet love with love
I'd rather not until I know I'm around someone I can trust. 2 demons here 1 down 1 to go.
>8493848
*shoots you out of the sky with a gold Rhodesian warlord FAL*
This was no call for you monster. I don't want your love anymore. It sickened me and twisted me into something I didn't want.

Attached: 58ce08146a1bcc9daf513f2a39cdb4f8.jpg (564x534, 45K)

>8493908
ye no still alive

Attached: 8817904afbcb1aca5e6d32ed2a22d86e.jpg (564x824, 119K)

>gold Rhodesian warlord FAL
You got this from that pic I showed you of gold-plated AKs and MPK(?) didn’t you?

Nah that was an H&K G3 in your pic. The FAL is the right arm of the free world that was used to slot floppies in Rhodesia. A gold version would be the only battle rifle I'd trust to hunt angels and haji with.

Attached: 1f6d8745f732b6eb876ce37140b0a301.jpg (564x896, 88K)

> toothe fetish
u wierd
thanks god my teeth are shit

¥cursed image
Didn’t know it was that old. Wouldn’t gold weapons be more malleable and this more prone to damage?

Attached: B739C4DB-24DE-4666-A8DC-8932207D84C4.jpg (514x604, 73K)

I can feel it deep within, Normie

your soul still calls for it.

Attached: 1560223161739.png (500x373, 185K)

All the more reason to have them filed into point bois.
Yeah a pure gold weapon would also be heavy as sin and be hard to maintain. Fuck the barrel might not even be able to handle the pressure it's supposed to. Most warlord weapons are gold plated which is easily done even by nigger standards.
>didn't know it was that old
The FAL is literally the right arm of the free world. Almost every NATO country has had it at some point iirc. It was the premier weapon for operating in short shorts with and slotting Rhodesian bush floppies.
Have you seen the polymer cased ammunition yet? The future has plastic guns and plastic ammo. GITS when?
You are nothing to me now leaf. I gave you your chances and even negotiated at a terrible time to back you. I stuck my neck out for you and you abandoned me. So I went out and did what I said I'd do. I found someone else that was better.

Attached: 21c9a8dca5d17d064fdfc4e1d1200e52.jpg (469x604, 44K)

>....stop user youre making me blush and all the blood is flushing to my scars.
i am no longer user. i am the chairman of the official normie fanboy club.

>Just another poor misguided soul tickling the dragons tail.
are you ticklish? be honest.

>Cowboy shit is gay asf.
idk why everyone thinks cowboy when they think revolvers. why not bond, james bond? i did call it a 6shooter, but rly i shoot better with them for some reason and thats why i like them.

>Well are you a cute boi? How much do you weigh?
205lb. im 6'4" though, lmao

>I'd rather not until I know I'm around someone I can trust.
but you see its better to love and lose than it is to have never loved. when we are judged, we will be judged for the love we gave to the world.

Attached: my-face-my-soul-30155463.png (500x450, 133K)

No homo but i just want a cute str8 boyfren to cuddle and suck his dick ahhhhaaaaaa

Which goes back to, wouldn’t even gold plated weapons be more prone to damage? I wouldn’t buy one unless it’s to sell to some poor shmuck who thinks it’s worth way more than I bought it for.

Fuck, I’m starting to dislike plastic even more because it’s in every bloody thing now. Plus IIRC certain types have xenoestrogens that serve to reduce testosterone.

Das gae

>str8
haha yeah
no homo

You’re a big guy.

Gae is good,trust me user

for Jow Forums

It's only gay if you kiss

absolutely based

Attached: 1562546517274.jpg (777x656, 79K)

thats the whole point

Si
Ok daddy

>daddy
pls no

entonces llámame papí, lindo

OwO

Attached: no+owo.png (512x512, 361K)

Idgaf you're daddy now
Papi UwU

>i am the chairman of the official normie fanboy club
Oh god if you stick to this......no.
>are you ticklish?
....yes and just about everywhere too. If you insinuate you're going to tickle me and even just graze me I'll flip my shit.
>why not bond, james bond? i did call it a 6shooter
Because revolvers are legit gay desu. It has a fixed capacity, little to no attachments, uncomfortable to fire, not aesthetic and the only real feature is "muh misfires". If i have a jam with my autoloader I can just rack the slide again. It's really not practical to have revolvers anymore outside of yeehaw.
Bond did have a cool as Walther though I just don't like small magazines.
>205lb. im 6'4" though
Do you carry it well? Be honest it's okay user I'm hideous too.
>we will be judged for the love we gave to the world
A nice thought but I've loved 10000 times and I'm about out of love so i can only give it to certain people. You're getting there though user. Thanks for your time and keyboard clacks for me wouldn’t even gold plated weapons be more prone to damage?
Nah not really. Flaking yeah but you can gold plate anything made of metal just about. Usually it's just the factory stuff that has used electroplating to plate the receivers outer portions.
I would hella gold plate my AR-15 or an FAL no doubt but I wouldn't buy it like that. Kinda cheapens it you know?
>Plus IIRC certain types have xenoestrogens that serve to reduce testosterone.
You know I don't legit know if this is a Jow Forums meme or not but I wouldn't doubt it.
I think biodegradable plastic ammunition would be fucking baller. That brass will breakdown sure but if it was all just biodegradable plastic it could be done in months instead of years.

Attached: ee7f79279161a9f48c29198601b6e0cd.jpg (563x600, 43K)

>....yes and just about everywhere too. If you insinuate you're going to tickle me and even just graze me I'll flip my shit.
then yes I do tickle the dragon's tail. and the dragon's neck and sides. and I duck and parry when Mr. dragon swipes me with his tail.

>Do you carry it well? Be honest it's okay user I'm hideous too.
I ran 7 miles two days ago, so Im definitely not fat. I got the cum gutter body going on, if you know what i mean.

>Because revolvers are legit gay desu. It has a fixed capacity, little to no attachments, uncomfortable to fire, not aesthetic and the only real feature is "muh misfires". If i have a jam with my autoloader I can just rack the slide again. It's really not practical to have revolvers anymore outside of yeehaw.
thats just like, your opinion man. how are you supposed to play russian roulette with the boys without it? really makes you think.

>A nice thought but I've loved 10000 times and I'm about out of love so i can only give it to certain people. You're getting there though user. Thanks for your time and keyboard clacks for me

Attached: 1507077535418.jpg (655x562, 68K)

STOP USING DISCORD AND VISIT ME

????

bumparooski, and also possibly good night. its time to think about the ole sleepy sleep.