If you can rule the world what would you do?

If you can rule the world what would you do?

Attached: images (2).jpg (678x452, 26K)

Nothing much. Slowly but surely work for peace and calm in the world via education etc. That seems like a good idea.

>Sell the world for a modest amount of money to somebody smarter and more capable than I am.
>Give enough to my family for them to live comfortably.
>Buy some land somewhere nice in Europe.
>Build my dream home.
And go from there depending on how I feel.

Attached: 1536661065145.gif (384x343, 1.01M)

watch.

kill everything

Why do you guys want to enforce your will on the world? Let it be alone.

I don't, you massive faggot.
Don't @ me without reading what I said.
I wouldn't do shit.

If you rule the world, why would you need to buy anything? With the God's power every action is an act of force.

I DON'T WANT TO RULE THE FUCKING WORLD.
I'd give up my position for money so that I don't have to be held responsible for anything but myself.

You'd sell the fucking World to some guy who might be the second Ben Laden, for example?

no multiculturalism, ethnostates literally everywhere, billionaire tax at 100%, smaller governments and more guns

the irony is this might get me shot but that's okay because i would have set the world up for at least 100 years of peace and prosperity

transgender surgery illegal, steroids legal, free speech no matter what, abortion illegal, weed legal

ban 5g and authorize real studies on alternative medicines to see what actually works and what doesn't

ah fuck it make contraceptives and social media illegal too idk also nuke africa

wait last and actually most important idea, end intellectual property rights completely

T H E G R E A T T R A N N Y / F U R R Y G E N O C I D E

Attached: 3F691987-3186-479C-90C5-57BC8A1B8AB9.jpg (893x521, 89K)

Nuke Russia, America and China off the map

Attached: .png (583x391, 215K)

kill everyone and watch the nature flourish

We share the border, retard.

End fractional reserve banking

I would turn Poland into the most powerful superpower in the history of the world.

Attached: mapa_big.jpg (2319x1276, 1.27M)

make gladiator arenas in every bigger city, free speech without limitations, restore nature as it deserves, cancel all laws giving any etnical minority advantages, kil all cripples (vegetable tier), somehow creating society relying more on intelligence than on feelings, creating small antic greece/rome like elite ruling society with me as caesar

1. Kill most humans, keep some scientists and engineers around as well as around 10,000 slaves
2. Start from scratch and reverse the scars humanity has left on this planet
3.Build a better society and become a type 1 civilization.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1911x1210, 1.41M)

Fuck two different women every day.

Ban all Wh*Te people

I would take all my effort to fight the climate change and the water crisis.

Eat the jollibee spaggeth and icetea for every meal. Im addicted to it

Not to be a Jow Forumsfag, but..... ban Judaism and Islam, break up Israel and give it to the neighboring countries. Make performing a circumcision punishable by torture. Ban fake currency and Central Banks. Make all currencies backed by real assets.
i'd end all gibsmedats for solar and wind companies, and DRILL, BABY, DRILL!

Attached: drill_baby_drill_round_stickers-r20c27ff0cdf045348df51177d6751b17_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Actually solar is getting pretty cheap already and can compete with coal by itself. The technology has improved a lot. Solar panels on a house with good light pay themselves off in less than 10 years.