I run too much yesterday and now my leggies are all sore and I'm too sleepy...

I run too much yesterday and now my leggies are all sore and I'm too sleepy...I'll probably stay at home today! How is it going?

Attached: e116c091db374329096bb30638998dc6.png (600x800, 748K)

Very good here. Sorry about your leggies

*smooch*

So i GUESS if i were to come over and violently tickle your ears you wouldnt be able to run away huh?

Attached: 1498736378002.jpg (156x144, 13K)

I can use my hands to defend myself tho! Also, ears are disgusting!

Attached: cbe5c18ff1061a1e2d669f37ed1f7cb2--chibi-kawaii-anime-chibi.png (236x334, 110K)

I'd like to see that, with your tiny, tiny hands

>I'm too sleepy
Go to sleep then. Let your legs rest.
>How is it going?
Everything is going well I can assure you. I just woke up 30 minutes ago.

Attached: 72183.gif (500x246, 713K)

Its not like my hands are tiny, but you are a giant!

Attached: Kaku-3.png (600x700, 451K)

This is now a gay thread

Attached: 1564382174142.gif (1000x1124, 1.76M)

I'm staying out of this homosexual thread. Bye Giger, I'm not a part of this nonsense.

Attached: 26170.png (325x300, 130K)

Just remembered I hit a girl twice back when my faggoty unlicensed ass drove me dad's car in the neighbourhood.

Attached: abf8b82049bec776acf33935ee59220b.png (338x338, 97K)

>Go to sleep
Yukari doesnt want me to be here! *sniffs*
>I just woke up
Any plans for today?
No y-you

Attached: Kaku.png (1000x1000, 938K)

Pussy getting scared of homos

Nothing happened to you, thats the only thing that matters. That girl was probably a bad person anyways so you did the world a favour

Attached: Kaku-1.png (615x731, 364K)

Resting is important.
>Any plans for today?
Well, since my birthday was on couple days ago, I decided to stay in my diet schedule once more. I've been eating a ton of food that involves meat, eggs, diary, and so on. Despite that, I haven't gain that much weight, even though I stopped exercising from the last three months. What about you?

Attached: 83102.jpg (850x910, 110K)

Everytime i eat something that is out of my diet i feel like a disgusting pig and i feel the urge or getting a knife and stab my stomach till everything goes out. Unfortunately, it happens every week.
Been listening to music a lot today, ill probably continue while reading something since i dont know what else to do. I lack of imagination so i dont usually know what to do when im at home

Attached: images.png (224x224, 106K)

You can vomit it out you know. I wouldn't say don't do it everyday or else you'll have a eating disorder. I'd had eaten candy in the past months, and I regret it. But thankfully, I haven't drank any soft drinks over the past three (or four) years. And if you mind I ask you, what's your diet? Mine is basically protein, low fat and low carbs, and a high fiber diet.
>lack of imagination
Surely you can built it up. Dreams can be easily made, but there are sleeping disorders. Do you have sleep disorders or you can't really dream in general, as in don't remember? I'm also at home, reading does help, so as watching videos to keep your mind off it.

Its the same as you, tons of protein, low fat and low carbs, its for gaining weight. Its not like i have the urge of eating garbage. My friends have horrible eating habits and they just eat garbage, whenever i hang out with them im forced to eat what they eat, otherwise id be isolated. Others habits fuck me horribly. I have a soft drink every once in a while (the zero sugar zero cals ones tho)
>vomit
That hurts for real and irritates my stomach

Not really, i always sleep 8 hours, more when its gym day

Attached: Seiga_default.png (180x250, 40K)

Perhaps you shouldn't hang out with your friends with awful eating habits. And since I have no friends, its all up to me. Being isolated isn't ideally a bad thing, but since you're a outgoing individual with a bright mind, this is difficult.
>gym day
As expected, you work out. How much a day in total? I never went out to any gyms to exercise, I do it here at home where its more quiet and all by myself.

Attached: 1564945213096.gif (500x375, 335K)

Ive already been isolated for quite some time, they arent bad people so dumping them just because they eat shit is really stupid. I suppose you are incapable of connecting to people so it might be really easy for you to leave somebody

5 days a week. One for abs, chest, arms and legs. 1 day is for cardio (running). I like the gym because you can socialize

Attached: tumblr_inline_pq85nfjUIs1wvw9yu_400.png (400x237, 82K)

I-im not bright

I-im not bright

>incapable of connecting to people
Absolutely. However, I choice not too. In my personal life, they're either to immature, racist (I'm half-Hispanic), betray, and not interesting to talk too. It really depends on my judgement. Sure I do have internet friends, but they're sure different compare to ones outside the internet. Being a misanthrope is ideally a best solution. Moreover, I'm glad I'm mostly isolated since people around me doesn't interest me whatsoever. As ironic right now, I'm speaking to you. Hopefully you're not those type of people.

Attached: 1564944866834.jpg (523x298, 53K)

Choice? I meant choose.

You can't run away from yourself

As long as you are capable of holding an interesting conversation i dont really care what you are

Most people just dont know how to hold a conversation

stretch and try yoga

I'll do! *smooch*

Attached: latest.png (225x350, 121K)

Why are you giving everybody smooches?

Attached: 72193.png (1017x955, 856K)

Because im full of love i want to share

Attached: Kaku-2.png (600x800, 632K)

I wish your legs had broken in the middle of the road and you got run over faggot

this is my problem. i have to run to get my blood pumping akd wake up but by the time im done, im tired and i just want to post on bant and drink all the water

Um, okay. Anyway, how's your legs been doing recently? Has it gotten enough oxygen?

Stop drinking caffeine

Yeah went to drink some coffee, hating myself for it

Attached: cd3a08a1dabca3565fdd0d5a39739d5f.png (500x519, 368K)