Why do you hate muslims?

Why do you hate muslims?

Kebab is delicious and kebab is enough reason to love them

Attached: Doner-Kebab.jpg (2197x1463, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
youtu.be/wxF45JKTRWs
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/charlene-downes-blackpool-murder-kebabs-15343307
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1,200 years of war, rape, slavery, etc. They still occupy the old capital of New Rome.

Attached: height-roman-empire-map1.png (990x615, 156K)

because kebab is violent
kebab doesnt want to integrate and respect the host

food is not equal to people

That looks like it smells like shit

Attached: B9324608996Z.1_20161107084016_000_G76GAP0QG.1-0.jpg (3200x1680, 344K)

They genocided 6 hundred million Indians

Hate is a strong word.
"we" should use gentle words like, disapprove.

Attached: c72e141750cd03d0b20e93dd75cf3345fe4bfaf69db806149621d79dd41f08ed.png (680x763, 126K)

this. they're nazis. hitler helped start the muslim brotherhood.

>tomato and lettuce below the meat
kys

Serious question, have you noticed that certain American restaurants have a “nigger smell”? I went to Applebees, Chilis, McDonalds, and some other joints with black staff, and they all had that queer smell. The restaurants with White staff didn’t smell like that

>nip flag
>muzzy
Fuck you cripplechins are really weird.

Make sure you bring your mom and sister in the back so you can watch them get raped to death and then have them served for lunch the next day.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

says the curry man..

>flag

suck my dick bitch erdogan is king

Attached: 94E38D18-7CC8-4EBD-9E9A-455AD94C63F2.jpg (1290x688, 78K)

you sure that wasn't just shit you stepped in before walking into a restaurant?

They probably spit in your food because they thought you were a nigger that doesn't tip.

youtu.be/wxF45JKTRWs

I’m being serious. Literally every restaurant with black staff I went to in the US had that strange smell. It permeated through the whole place. None of you experience this?

I'm kind of shocked you even have a sense of smell.

But all jokes aside yes niggers stink and for some there sweat almost... sticks to things. So the smell lingers for a really long time.

Remember I had to put up some hurricane shutters and it was hot as shit and I was working with a nigger and the smell would not come off of me even after I showered.

Attached: 1495246050471.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>white sluts visit alleys at night to have sex with sandniggers for kebab
What the fuck

I don't. I just hate the ones that want to kill me. Christians/Jews/Muslims have lived together in peace in many places for centuries. Get rid of Wahhabism and maybe we could return to that.

>the eternal Christcuck

The guy that made this also wiped his shitty asshole with his fucking bare hand. Get some perspective you retarded faggot

ottoman empire all people live together erdogan is boss el pedrino head honcho don dada fuck trump

Oh and niggers like to use lots of coco butter because you see their dry skin get chalky so they use coco butter lotion which has a distinct smell.

Nigger women pretty much straight up don't shower because they wear "weaves" or wigs to appear human.

Disgusting creatures.

Attached: 1507786280192.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Ah so that’s it. Thanks for the answer, it’s been bothering me for ages

Britbong in a nutshell.

Their lower class is super degenerate because they like to drink to much. The Irish/UK middle class was gutted ages ago as they all went to America and only the pedo elites and the subhuman chav lower class breed on those islands.

I don't hate Muslims, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend like literal slavery and pedophilia isn't openly practiced in their Nations.

I was in an Apple Bees about 2 years ago with my wife. A nigger was eyeballing my wife who was pregnant at the time. I sat down at the table and picked up the steak knife that came with the place setting, showed it to him and grinned. A week later he was on the news. He was shot and killed by another nigger. Turned out his ghetto ass mother was my coworker at the time. She ended up taking 2 months off work to grieve. They were from Shitcago. This all happened in Texas.

Im glad youre dead faggot

idiot

Good thing we have the recipes.

It's that all they're good for is their food?
Really now.

Itsa me! Mario!

i wouldn't trust a dirty sandnigger to cook me anything

Same

Islam is a retrograde backwards religion that should've been reformed centuries ago. But no, instead they are still teh violent brainlets they are today and voala, the middle east is a shithole, and europe is going in the same direction thanks to liberal leaders.

We all know it was the Greeks who invented kebabs. Kebab was not created by kebab, duh

kebabs are tacos. prove me wrong.

at least kebabs arent responsible for some of the shittiest (pun intended) fanfics in the history of existence. Fucking Taco Bell.

sticky, sweaty, dry saliva and shit smell. Yeah, I know what you mean. Niggers are the worst

gyros > kebab

zeus > allah

Kebab is just the meat. That is kebab in a gyro.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/charlene-downes-blackpool-murder-kebabs-15343307
And a hundred more ...

I'm not big on kebab, as I'm not big on shitskins.

This thread is a banger.
Really going off.
I'm having a blast.
(bomb joke 4)