What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done, Jow Forums?

What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done, Jow Forums?

Attached: 525235245.jpg (844x676, 64K)

It depends, dangerous for what?
Dangerous for my liberty for example, I wont talk about it here cuz I don't want my government to find out x)
Dangerous for my life, honestly I don't know, I did hikes on really really small paths right on cliffs, but apart of that I can't think of anything dangerous I did

wbu?

Attached: 1564482907084.png (1280x747, 274K)

Approached a girl

How do you guys feel knowing you made it into the Jow Forums ball thread?

Attached: 99D827C7-7821-459F-B48A-15F6F5861067.png (3000x2000, 688K)

I laughed about it tbdesu
it's kinda fun to know that maybe someone in 20 years will look at this picture and think "oh I remember the lapisposters"

>tfw made it into bantball

Attached: 20190604_013624-1.jpg (1074x1074, 261K)

that one thing

I mean it’s an accurate depiction of Jow Forums in 2019

Picked up a beautiful girl at a bar in Vientiane, Laos. Took her to the guest house where we fucked and fucked and fucked all night without protection.

Climbed some ruined buildings stoned and tripping on acid, several car crashes, many more near-misses. Done with that shit.

Good point. I suppose there are different categories of "dangerous". I was talking mostly about life-threatening situations and such.

As for me, I can't really pick a single event. Must be something from the childhood when we used to play in an abandoned construction area with all kinds of stuff in it. Maybe not the most dangerous one, but definitely the most memorable... had tons of fun there!

It wasn't too life threatening though, there were rusty nails and all, but it didn't seem like a big deal back then. The most life-threatening was probably the time I almost got attacked by a pack of stray dogs in the mountains at night. That was a close one.
It's nice that Lapis got acknowledged in Jow Forums history!

Attached: 7976987689.jpg (811x1050, 576K)

it's also a circle jerk for attention whoring retards and fags

no offense intended toward the lapis posters

by the way have you seen cartoons lately? like the disney ones or anything?
I think Infinity Train starts airing in 1 hour

dw none of us actually asked to be drawn on this afaik, someone else added us

yes I know, I wasn't referring to you guys I just mean the Jow Forumsball threads were full of attention whoring retards
I really don't mind you avatarfriends

I really should start watching something, at least to occupy the time till 2nd September. Heard Owl House, Twelve Forever and Inf Train are coming. You think they are any good?

this

Owl House I didn't want to be spoiled so I have no clue if it'll be good
I actually watched Twelve Forever yesterday and I was surprised in a good way, I thought it would be way worse than it actually was. I'd rate it a 7 out of 10
The first episode of Infinity Train was released a few weeks ago and it really hooked me, so I'll definitely stick withit (it's 10 episodes long like Over the Garden Wall).

Did you watch Amphibia btw?

Driving while blackout drunk.
I don't do it anymore though.
The thing about drinking is even if you are fine to drive when you get in the car,
you can still black out on the road.
Don't drink and drive. Use Uber if you have to.

Attached: 1541994403131.jpg (487x460, 72K)

I did watch Twelve Forever a year ago or so (I mean that one pilot episode). It was alright, even slightly above average I'd say. Since new episodes seem to have come out, I guess it'd give them a go.

Infinity Train sounds like something that could catch my eye, especially if its anything like Over the Garden Wall, which as pretty amazing. (Its probably not, but if you recommend it, I suppose its good)

Haven't watched Amphibia either, but have seen the trailer. Does it live up to it?

Anyway, I should really stop obsessing over SU at least until September and watch something in the meantime.

Attached: 4563463465.png (1280x914, 682K)

i'm pretty sure you'll like amphibia if you liked Gravity Falls. In my opinion it kinda have the same atmosphere and rythm.

Attached: 1548016312606.jpg (656x656, 131K)

I did like Gravity Falls a lot! The show had a terrific atmosphere and in spite of the general opinion, I liked the ending.

Sat in the sun for 3 hours once.

Never again.

Anons mum

A lot of them are to make fun of these retards.

well Amphibia doesn't have the same "mystery" vibe that GF has, but it's still a whole world to discover and it's executed the same way they did in GF

That's pretty much what I liked about GF. It didn't always have the best characters, but the whole world it created was amazing. Never was much into the mystery aspect, although it had a decent storyline.
Had to do that for about 7 hours once... I feel your pain.

Getting almost hit from a goddamn firework on high speed that was about to hit on my chest, somehow I instictively dodge before I knew what was going on.

Bonus point is that happened through my childhood.

Attached: oz7915UqIQ1s1ms9vo1_Claire.png (567x557, 217K)

Lapis posters are based but only when they have the paring with the green womanlet

Walked around in the woods wearing a brown hoodie during hunting season. I got pinned down in a gully like I was I in NAM.
I used a bicycle as my main mode of transportation while living in the deep South.
I used to climb some pretty gnarly and tall rock faces near where I lived with no safety equipment when I was younger.

Probably jumping off a 45 foot tall cliff into a circle of water which I needed to land in the center of to avoid breaking my ankles. I was successful, but I'm never doing that shit again.

Alright storytime boyos, here's how i escaped from Auschwitz
>a few years ago in high school
>some dudes accupied the school because of the poor quality that it was in
>think to myself "Oh hell yeah! No school today!" and i go looking for my friends
>we are all about to leave but we get stopped by some dudes that were blocking all exits to the school perimiter
>we are now forced to stay in there and to do everything that they told us, or we would get our shit kicked in
>they tell us to pick up a pair of gloves and to pick up trash around the school and to make "donations"
>we were basically prisoners, it was annudah shoa (oh the horror!)
>after about 2 hours we get sick of being treated like kikes and we organise an escape plan
>the school was on top of a hill and there were two exist, one that went downhill to the town and another one in the back that takes you to some farms
>we go check the one on that goes downhill but it was full to the brim of guards and people trying to escape
>we go check the one on the back and find out that there are only two guards there
>we get approached by another group that wanted to escape and we start planning
>all we had to do was wait for the guards to leave, jump off a fence with some barbed wire (yes, barbed wire) and bolt for the farms
>we do all that we had to do but we get spotted and we get chased by 3 guards that were like 6'4"
>we outrun them and we escape
>we later called the cops on those bastards

Attached: PicsArt_08-03-12.25.49.png (1000x782, 269K)