What's the deal with the rising popularity of age regression?

>inb4 hang all degenerates.

I understand that in some part it's a fetish, but its prevalence stumps me. Wherever I stumble upon this phenomena, in majority it's not even said to be sexual, people are admitting that they do it for comfort, or because it makes them feel nice and cared for etc.

What was strictly a fringe fetish barely a few years ago, nowadays appears to be a lifestyle choice. In the internet I'm seeing a lot of people who are acting like babies/toddlers in a non-sexual way, manly men, good looking girls, otherwise normal people, meeting up and playing with toys with each other as kids, watching cartoons together etc.

Also, age regression is actually an established method of therapy for people who suffered some HARDCORE trauma in early childhood.

What could've traumatized a whole generation of people so that they're willingly reliving their time on this earth as babies/toddlers, even at risk of making themselves look like idiots while at it?

There must be something behind this. It doesn't sound plausible that pissing yourself in diapers could just become "fashionable" out of nowhere.

As much as I'd like to chuck up the sponge and say it's just "degeneracy", the whole psychiatric background of this phenomenon implies it goes deeper. Thoughts?

Attached: 1565208753564.jpg (2048x1536, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG6MBWqqc_M
jdcard.com/mpdfrnd1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine having that saved on your pc

I've copied it from other board as I believe it serves well as a supplement to the discussion.

>What could've traumatized a whole generation of people so that they're willingly reliving their time on this earth as babies/toddlers, even at risk of making themselves look like idiots while at it?
It's similar to why depression and anxiety are "problems" today. Nobody actually feels this shit and nobody actually gets childhood trauma. It isn't necessarily out of attention though. I'm assuming it's a combination of lowered behavior standards for people past the age of 18 these days in addition to responsibility being less of a burden. Responsibility mostly meaning taking care of a family, assuming what you mentioned about these people having normal lives excluding this is true.

leave your trash on /lgbt/

>What could've traumatized a whole generation of people
If you only knew how bad it really is.

So its not our incredibly zogged out society sapping life of all meaning? eat shit boomer.

I've been thinking about this, but frankly (of course depending on your social circle) I think most of normal people could've set up a "lego building party" on a brim if they wanted escapism and reliving childhood nostalgia.

Wearing diapers and onesies, "making" themselves into children, not just acting silly but making themselves to look and behave like children, that's the part that I don't get.

Considering the crushing responsibilities of being an adult, I can partially understand why they’d want to recreate some idealized childhood to de-stress in.
Except some of us can never do that because our childhoods sucked, and adulthood was the first time you actually got to be yourself, so you accepted the responsibilities of adulthood because you enjoyed the freedoms.
...except now (((they))) take those freedoms away from you, and compensate by increasing the responsibilities you have.

There are multiple theories about how and why this fetish/ lifestyle comes about in a persons life. I agree that trauma is most likley the number one reason. Here are some other theories from Wikipedia:
Lovemap theory
>"a developmental representation or template in the mind and in the brain depicting the idealized lover and the idealized program of sexual and erotic activity projected in imagery or actually engaged in." Money thought that the lovemap was normally fully developed by the age of 8, serving as a kind of sexual template through to the end of one's adult life.[43] Money believed all paraphilias were caused by the formation of abnormal lovemaps during the preadolescent years and that such abnormal lovemaps can be formed by any number of contributing factors or stressors during this developmental period.[44] Money also coined the term "autonepiophilia" meaning a "diaperism" or diaper fetishism in 1984 to describe the condition.[45] Nepon is Greek for infant
Imprinting
>It has been hypothesized that, among other possible causes, sexual templates are established by a process akin to imprinting where lack of availability of female genitals during a critical period of development causes the imprinting mechanism to instead associate with the nearest visual or olfactory approximation. In the case of infantilism, the discipline of the mother or wearing diapers may create associations between pain, humiliation and sexuality.
Erotic location target error
>An additional theory is that infantilism is an erotic identity disorder where the erotic fantasy is centered on the self rather than on a sexual partner and results from an erotic targeting location error where the erotic target was children yet becomes inverted. According to this model, proposed by Ray Blanchard and Kurt Freund in 1993, infantilism is a sexual attraction to the idea of the self being a child.

it is a mild to moderate form of dissociation. this stems from trauma.

ever heard of MPD/DID? this is where such intense abuse occurs (usually very young) that the dissoated state partitions itself completely and the "alter" which forms consciously separate

tfw you will never pound OP pic related. why even live

Other conditions
>In the limited number of extant medical case reports some clinicians have attempted to explain the behaviors associated with infantilism in terms of obsessive compulsive disorder,[36] as "a concurrent cluster of symptoms found in a variety of psychiatric disorders."[37] Psychiatrist Jay Feierman considers infantilism a form of chronophilia in which the infantilist desires a sexual partner of the same biological age, but their own "sexuoerotic age" does not match his or her own biological age (i.e. the adult infantilist wishes an adult sexual partner who treats them as a baby).[38] A 2011 letter to the editor in the Archives of Sexual Behavior reviewed several case studies and noted a common history of sexual abuse.

Someone mirrored this nobodytm video that is an interview with and abdl, he says it happens because a lack of love in ones childhood.
youtube.com/watch?v=WG6MBWqqc_M

Yes but how does one go about finding out or perhaps remembering about the trauma they actually went through? Is it something talking to a psychotherapist can help coax out of you? Or something only the abuser could tell you because only they remember?

Satanic ritual abuse. Also used by clowns to mind control

Buttfucking homos probably just made it into a fetish because they have to use them anyways. Prolapsed anus won't be holding shit in too good.

I thought they were just standard issue for Israeli soldiers?

Coward Yids
Pants of shit

:D

There are whole companies that create clothing, diapers and accessories for these people, and they make good money while at it. In USA you even have a few full size stores which handle this sort of stock and people working as full-time "mommies" and "caretakers" for people who live like this, which is an additional layer of weirdness on top of this.

This is super interesting. I'm honestly not sure how much of it really stems from person's sexuality, there are people who don't even do this for a sexual satisfaction, they just want a "mommy" or "daddy" to take care of them and to play with other "children".

But then, again, I'm pretty sure if I asked my peers if they want to race with RC cars, they'd mostly be up for it. You can do childish things without pretending to be a child, especially a child this young. This is the part that I don't fully understand, in a non-sexual context at least.

shitty upbringing in dysfunctional families leads to a rise of adult children (that's the technical term). this is why so many adult people are mentally infantile

>this is why so many adult people are mentally infantile
How is it possible for these people to have jobs and normal social lives beyond the "little time" as they call it? If they were mentally stuck at being toddlers, they wouldn't be able to function normally. Help me understand.

my wife has this and i really dont understand it
its the one thing i dont like about her, but at least its good practice for me for when we have actual kids
on that note, first seed is planted and growing boys, i might just make it

sometimes the memories begin to return in the twenties and thirties. some have memories return from a stimulus similar to prior abuse.

hypnotic regression CAN work, but for some reason it has no effect on a portion of the population. also hynotic regression can be dangerous. you also have to be careful as hypnotic suggestion is a real thing and some in the field are bad apples.

Is that prolapsed anus thing permanent? fucking hell

yeah they have a headspace they go into to fulfill the fantasy. Of course there are some who are like that basically all the time because it feels better, and they often struggle in the real world. Like a neet. Also, many of these people have severe mental illness which impacts their life. Even the more normal ones often deal with extreme anxiety or depression

The boomers were socially engineered hard but millennial's got it even harder I think, we just haven't fully grasped the depth/ reach of the tools and programs they used on us. It seems to be a millennial phenomenon, and there are often criticisms of us being the generation that never grew up, were coddled, and given everything we want. This is true to a large extent but perhaps that is one reason why they are more partial to it. Most people are very stressed out and put themselves in mental cages, so engaging in the activities you described could be stress relief for them.

>they wouldn't be able to function normally
Who says they function normally? Modern social framework allows adult children to somehow walk through life, but the moment this artificial framework collapses, most people collapse. Literally almost no one can deal with REAL problems nowadays, they easily succumb to a mental breakdown.
Notice how workplace is filled with elements like from a daycare. People don't just work, they have all the playtime and games like some fucking children. And you know what? No one has any family to go back to after work (most of people at least).
So imagine a clash with harsh reality while being single with no family - suicide is on the rise. So, pretty much, most people are weak, they can only survive in a carefully crafted environment, and they immediately crash when they face reality.

Thanks lad I appreciate it. It is kind of a burden living with this as a fetish, and I want to do everything in my power to overcome it. Not that it effects my daily life at all, I just want to know why the fuck this happened really, then I might be able to get rid of the sexual association and fetish in general more quickly.

Do you have the fetish of regressing, or you fetishize girls regressing?

Girls Wearing diapers. Sex is great but for some reason when they wear diapers it is sexually arousing to me as well.

Imagine the smell

eh that's not as bad as the reverse. It's a bit fucked, but at least the natural dynamic of you being the dominant partner and the girl being the submissive one is there. If you wanted to wear them then there would be no hope for you.

you spend 10-12 years going through school and learning trash that overshadows instinct and common sense. What do you expect to happen to some people.

>John Money
don't waste our time by referencing a guy that though pedophilia relationships could be consensual

Boomers wont retire, so the age of becoming capable of advancing in career is going waaay up.

Adults in the west have traditionally expected to be able to afford their own home without 3 roommates.

The _media_ cant have that.

Sounds like some real MAGA memba' berries shit.

Quite literally it was the acceptance of the gays. When you finally give ground they will always try to push for more. Now we have to deal with all sorts of ridiculous claims about what gender people are and other bits of nonsense.

>What could've traumatized a whole generation of people so that they're willingly reliving their time on this earth as babies/toddlers, even at risk of making themselves look like idiots while at it?

Probably after decades of broken homes do to drug addiction, whorish parents, divorce. These types of people are trying to find what was stolen from them. It is fucking crazy and cringe,but it's an outlet more than anything.

lol I knew an iraq war veteran who shot a bunch of teenagers holding a hookah thi king it was a weapon.
now he's a tranny who wears diapers and carries stuffed animals.
total fucking basket case and his mom instantly bought him a bunch of like disney princess clothes when he came out at like 27 years old lofl

I just saw it on the wiki, I didn't look into any of the researchers backgrounds. Thought posting a few different theories would give people some ideas and make them think. Thanks for letting us know his research is bunk. I still believe these things come from childhood trauma.

You should have inb4'd ban for off topic

I got into a relationship with a girl who has a "little". It was awkward as heck when the child alter came out. I can't imagine anyone wanting to make that sexual... eew

Surprisingly she wasn't raped as far as I know but her catholic mother would beat the shit out of her and lock her in dark closets all day, and then play emotional mind games of guilt and accusation.
I think that woman had a fucking demon, only thing that makes sense to me.
It's kinda sad because... well I like the child alter because I'm a kind person, but I would rather her not have this dissociative problem and that hurts her feelings when she suspects this, because it's the only way of being she remembers and all her personalities want to feel accepted.

This has been the most helpful thing I've seen: jdcard.com/mpdfrnd1.htm

Luckily she is not so severe she often looses memories, or has more than a few personalities. Occultist child traffickers like to induce severe DID in children intentionally.
I've hung out with a rather smart but "not all there" guy at my school who can't remember anything before the age of nine. He is also politically involved at all the most media op of protests, even as the one getting interviewed by the reporter" has a blue checkmark on twitter, and sometimes has a child lisp when distressed. Like election day when he genuinely believed gay people were going to be rounded up. He has some strange symbology he keeps around, and when I ask about it in a friendly interested way, he looks distressed and confused and changes the subject and seems to loose time or something not remembering what was said before. I have to wonder...
anyway
Every day I'm glad she does not have to suffer with a history of trauma on that level.

Man I dunno but spanking my GF and putting her in diapers gets us both turned on so it's gonna happen

Attached: 1548360672767.gif (332x332, 1.65M)

Its just degenerates that want to return to innocence.They subconsciously know what they have been doing is fucked up.

These girls are either literal angels or giant whores. There is no in-between.

r/ageplaypenpal ?

Imptrash thread, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

Your mom is imptrash!

Attached: dddd.jpg (631x724, 84K)

YONKERS LIKE THE PANTS SHITS
FOR ONCE HIS COMMENT ON TOPIC

Why? Oh why, user? WHYYYYY?

Imptrash about nappies? Ralsei must post over on pol as well!

>What was strictly a fringe fetish barely a few years ago, nowadays appears to be a lifestyle choice. In the internet
The internet is a magnifiying len to everything.
t. Someone on the AB side

>What could've traumatized a whole generation of people so that they're willingly reliving their time on this earth as babies/toddlers
I think it was because my mother and sister use to beat me. I grew up alone, and got a job when i was ten and basically became an adult. I think i do it to cope with that. its defently better then doing drugs. I all so keep it all to myself and dont share it with any one

That's where my childish side came from. When I was 10-13 years old my life was hell. My step mom used the JW cult to try and brainwash me into thinking that loving my dying mother would make god hate me and turn his eyes away from me. I was bullied relentlessly at school and I had barely any food to eat. I just fucking snapped and tried living in the past when I was in preschool and everything was simple and happy. I never really recovered but at least I'm with someone who is into the diapers and is actively helping me get over all the shit I had to deal with growing up.