Nationalism is fucking stupid...

Nationalism is fucking stupid, to believe that you're superior to anyone else just because of the place you were born is ridiculous. If you believe in nationalism then you clearly haven't been paying attention to world history, because that shit NEVER ends well.
The only way for humanity to progress is to realize that we are all on equal footing, that no one person or civilization is inherently superior to another.

Attached: Nationalism-flags.jpg (415x249, 65K)

k

An American actually noticed it.
I'm unironically amazed.

in the end, the only way mankind can progress is by putting dogs like you down

Wow, great argument. You really convinced me.

>to believe that you're superior to anyone else just because of the place you were born
isn't that chauvinism?

Attached: 1534281930209.jpg (309x309, 24K)

you are subhuman, subhumans are not convinced, subhumans are not to be listened to, subhumans are to be culled

How's that God complex suiting you?

Please culle me, daddy

how is the kennel suiting you, dog?

i can feel my brain expanding from the high iq post

Attached: brain-damge.jpg (800x600, 83K)

We are not on equal footing, people are not equal, that's absolutely obvious if you just watch your social circle. We can make them equal to law, which is fine, but extending it any further is retarded and doomed to fail. Why are your friends your friends? Because they are the same to you as any other people? Obviously not. Nationalism is about recognizing the power of bonds between people. In the face of conflict you will lose because all you're fighting for are empty words in your head. I'm fighting for people I love, for community of living and breathing humans to which I belong and who rely on me.

I wanna be culled by a cute Britboi

And what if my shithole is trash and I hate it. The history shows that Spain works much better being ruled from the outside. Our brightest stages were unironically the roman and the muslim.

Attached: c991d2e23f8c276450385ec8194d28f4.png (1000x889, 572K)

>Filtered
What now subhuman?

The real redpill is to realize that you and your tribe are no more important than your supposed enemy and theirs.

It's not what I'm talking about. History is history, what you are saying might objectively be true, even if my bet would be on you having been brainwashed into hating yourself and your people. Still, nationalism is about community. If you find or form a community of people who care about you and who you care about it will give you wings. People are social animals, we have brain structures responsible for feeling good when bonding with others, and it's easiest with people who share your genetics, history, language, customs etc. If you think Spain is better off under foreign rule - find enough Spaniards who think te same and network with them. Granted - it's unconventional, but it still will make you much more dedicated and happier.

correct, only race matters. nationalism is irrelevant.

Important to whom? To trees and stars? Sure. To me - are you crazy? Try the same approach with your family and watch how it works.

imagine posting about politics on r/banter

Attached: Hinamatsuri blow.webm (640x360, 947K)

Sure, because race is all you've got, mutt. You are not a nation.

why do i need this information?
fuck progress, nations are illusions and EMPIERS FOREVER!
Only brutal force can be hailed not any kinds retarded inbreds of the French Revolution and other liberal gay shit.

Attached: 8768957864.jpg (2560x1707, 839K)

What you describe isn't nationalism. It's jingoism.

Only way for the world to be on equal footing is when the western countries realize that they are on equal footing in comparison to other "inferior" countries and realize they arent a garden of eve for all immigrants but in fact a nation sate, designed to be build and mainained that way.

Attached: ag.jpg (750x804, 178K)

Attached: average argie.jpg (1024x1536, 174K)

clean toilet

Don't dox me
where do you took that picture of me

lol

Attached: Captura.png (358x148, 112K)

what dies that mean?

trava is a derogatory way of saying tranny and peronism is a political movement related to the lower and middle classes (Anyway, it is perhaps the most important movement in Argentina since it emerged until today),
long explanation short joke

Attached: pp.jpg (420x288, 24K)

yay, people tried that in the 30's and 40's and that ended with japan getting a rice cooker by the U.S.

lmao the british are as mixed as the United States. What are you retarded

now that's sexy

Attached: blushing notice me UWU.jpg (208x250, 6K)

So much edge itt

Excuse me but who was a puppet state of the USSR, was that the United states. No, it was you dumb pollacks

And your point is? We survived because we have a strong national identity. By the way, which great ally sold us to ruskies?

well maybe your strong national identity wasn't too strong because your ass was handed to you by both the Nazis and Soviets.

We survived all of it. How the fuck our national identity has anything to do with us being militarily weaker with two most powerful countries in Europe combined? At this point I'm beginning to suspect you are simply an idiot and I'm wasting my time.

You are fucking stupid.

nationalism isn't totally useless. you can get a good idea who somebody is by where they're from as you know their culture, religion, roughly how they'll look etc. you know someone from Kongo most likely is an inbred nigger who either belives in jezaz or Allah. an American is most likely a fatass owning multiple firearms and believes in Jesus and that he's better than anyone not American. a Swedish dude is thin, blonde liberal and depressed because he isn't liberal enough to support his countries politics but is too scared to say anything. this might be false, but some of the descriptions most likely match to each country that you know how people are. but it's true that it's stupid to be proud when your country does something you're not part off

Fuck off, you anti-nationalist open borders cuck.

Attached: 1476214062262.jpg (634x566, 58K)

Imagine being proud of your country,all countries are shit

Some are less shit than others.

Attached: 1506235652577.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

Of course some are worst than others, slightly,but still...all are shitty

I might be an idiot but at least i'm not polish, jeez that would suck

Attached: dying pepe.jpg (250x240, 10K)

that is true (aka any developed country that isn't mexico)

What's a better, tested and functional alternative? And why are you not living there?

Well i never say this shithole was good or better than any other country mmm

Attached: JerryWhat.jpg (1011x1251, 109K)

Idiot confirmed, moving on.

you're gay

you're a gigafaggot

Attached: pepe had enough of yo gay ass.jpg (125x104, 2K)

I'm still thinking about a good option,not sure what country would be good
Every time I read about a country I want to move to,it's fucked up in a way

Actually lol ,you want me to suck your dick?

filtered

filter deez nuts lmao

Good riddance.

We all have the right to love and hate other cunts. Nationalism is the identity of a country

If it wasn't for nationalism no one would have the desire to do fuck all for their own country that's how a constitution was made that's why people devote their lives to military, if you didn't have nationalism you wouldn't have a power grid to post from.