You guys know Jow Forums is basically a DECENTRALIZED INTELLIGENCE AGENCY right?

Anons from all over the world, different cultures, backgrounds, faiths, etc. One could easily argue the most diverse collection of minds assembled on the FUCKING planet! This is what they fear. On a social/cultural level we can outplay them and this is how we'll win and they know it. This is the real reason behind the acceleration of censorship lately, they have to stop the memes.

It was the memes, all along...
The power was in the memes...

Attached: pepe-spy.jpg (250x221, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4618625/comey-fbi-hiring-cyber-talent-we-find-people-great-technical-talent-smoke-weed-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>faiths

>INTELLIGENCE

t. Has a Richard Dawkins body pillow

pol is a self-organized cult

We congregate here to expression grievances, cringe, seethe, cope, hate, love, anger, constructed emotions, speech of all. Hate Jews for what they are doing to us all.

Diversity is our strength!

Were breaking the conditioning!!!!
Rrrraaaaaggggghh&r=rrrrr

Attached: 1500939378314.jpg (820x1024, 54K)

Quiet you, they are working with legacy tools and old fuckers stuck in the past. We are the bleeding edge. They made us set us loose and lost control of us. It's not our fault we are better then them at playing their game.

Attached: Can_You_Dig_It.jpg.jpg (500x280, 104K)

>decentralized intelligence
>all on one handy board on one site
>whose existence is well known
Boy we sure are lucky to be in the sekrit club guise

If people here actually did legitimate real world investigating and shared their findings here, pol would be unstoppable. But people are too comfy shitposting, myself included. Plus, i have a full time job

Jow Forums in terms of function is a vastly less armed, vastly more intelligent version of the CIA.
We are like ants or bees. You'd think we were insignificant, maybe even just obnoxious. But like all super-organisms, we make a group that in terms of coordination is unstoppable.
The only thing we really need to become as powerful as the jews is to stop calling each other "cuck" and "not white".

>most diverse collection of minds assembled on the FUCKING planet!
My God..
>mfw Jow Forums becomes the next division of the CIA
>mfw literally weaponized autism

Attached: 841F3CBC-9AC5-4927-87D7-F8AD9B4A9985.jpg (320x240, 10K)

We fucking did it!

CIA actually pays fuckers to browse here and give reports.

I gotta say when Jow Forums figured out the location of Shia LeBoof's HWNDU monument over in France using scant evidence like the pattern of the stars in the night time sky and few other details that's rather impressive

>implying
Thots have a waifu pillow of me. This is the current year. Girls dig the free thinkers, they want some of our euphoria.

Attached: 1530854732590.jpg (496x713, 55K)

Non-white cuck detected

the CIA niggers will never understand that a demon guides Jow Forums....his name is kek.

Ancient Egyptian frog "god". But again, the glow niggers will never understand. kek has been dormant for a while now.....don't know why. it was awake during the 2016 elections.

Funny that in this instance it really is. And i think thats what they also fear. A different place for every race makes everyone stronger by being self reliant. Peace be upon you greekanon.

>666
Atheists confirmed Satan

>almost 3 years ago
The killing of kekism stripped this place of its power, couldn't even fucking get #fashtag going.
But that wasn't my point; my point was this place isn't secret at all & any kind of OPs nowadays are fucking dead on arrival because of all the various monitoring this place is constantly under now.

>Non-White detected?
Did you find a mirror to look in Jew-sperg Sloppy Job cringe compilation dilate desu?

what do you think i should investigate, user?

What people do here in their free time and their results alone are phenomenal. Imagine a Jow Forums manned 24/7 working IRL and online continuously, that would make The System from Person of Interest seem as coarse and janky as a flip phone camera

>that image
Checked and keked

I’ve never given up faith, brother.

Attached: 882E20F7-0B2A-4837-87DE-2BE5DBD7147A.jpg (350x350, 45K)

hello fellow agents

Attached: 1542774685639.jpg (240x198, 7K)

Attached: 1556917090325.png (902x735, 30K)

If I were the CIA- I would exclusively have a Jow Forums hired department.

Attached: 19d.jpg (720x540, 69K)

you might be suprised how much the CIA dives into the occult, did you see the stargate declassifications?
tl:dr; every phychadelic drug you ever heard of, they found it in south america or elsewhere from books and shaman.

Agreed, but still as a decentralized freestyle SIGINT unit Jow Forums is an impressive force to behold

> Demoralizing tactics

i din du nuffin

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

DECENTRALIZED UNINTELLIGENCE AGENCY

Of course

Though, they can use it against us easily and learn from any mistakes they make when things are found out. Because at the end of the day, it's just speculation with the odd insider that you don't know is one or not.

So, it's good and bad.

Well said user...Well fucking said

Fuck these motherfuckers!

If "we" could actually get our shit together again, yes.
But the time for "allowing" us to has passed.

Yes, the truth is demoralizing as fuck.

This is literally a (((government))) funded and administrated website designed to stop the dissemination of the truth before it gets on the news... but yeah you're right.

Attached: giphy.gif (718x404, 1.39M)

Kekism wasn't really something to be sustained, from what I saw it was just a bunch of bluepilled normies taking pro-Trump anti-SJW positions online for shitposting purposes and little else, none of them taking time to see the point of such positions on hot button topics of late

I fucked a midget once. She told me she could give me the ability to read the future in the clouds.

She lied. But her pussy did taste like candy corn so I guess that was supernatural or something.

I did learn that a glass coffee table makes a great sex tool with midgets because they can stand on the table sides, squat and shit out diarrhea right over your face and you won't get any on you.

Attached: His name was.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

>it's just speculation with the odd insider that you don't know is one or not.

Just like in real intelligence agencies...They have protocols for just this type of thing.

You're speaking of kekistanism. Not true kekism.
Kekism was an egregore. In the height of its meme days here we were close to something truly unprecedented that would've likely fucked everything.

Black guy here. OP you alright

This, if you dont come here exclusively to troll government drones and jews you are taking this place far to serious.

We are inside of Pandora's Box, my dear lad..

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

I'm sure several years of JIDF seeded MGTOW threads and are ______ white threads had their demoralizing effects

can confirm im on the clock as we speak.

Same.

Attached: 1508290242248 (1).jpg (890x919, 209K)

Oh I thought that was what you meant. Yeah, kek magic was bringing in solid results

I've been up for so long I can feel my brain misfiring through the fog. Pushing 48 hours here.
And yet I don't feel tired. I feel like I would just jolt awake again and start following HAPPENINGs if I tried to sleep.
I'm gonna shitpost and dig until I fall asleep. Hope it's coherent tomorrow.

Heh is that why your trip tags are olive drab color and lead off with a U?

star charts and car horn, please enlighten me

go do some fucking exercise you fat fuck

Attached: Pol - Weaponized Autism - He will not divide us lesson 02.jpg (3200x5441, 2.39M)

Socrates claimed to have a daemon that stopped him from saying things to please others, like the sophists.
“You have often heard me speak of an oracle or sign which comes to me, and is the divinity which Meletus ridicules in the indictment. This sign I have had ever since I was a child. The sign is a voice which comes to me and always forbids me to do something which I am going to do, but never commands me to do anything, and this is what stands in the way of my being a politician.” — Socrates, Plato’s Apology

Jow Forums is a self-policing no BS zone.
Politicians trying to be taken seriously don't like a little boy pointing and saying, "B-but he doesn't have a stitch on!"

Do they still give fuk about me or am I good to go?

Attached: SouthernNationalistFlag.jpg (211x141, 6K)

we are the mostdiverse white supremacist board in the interwebs

ahh yeah that

Thanks

yep and it's been fucked up the ass by Qushner

hi dad!

Attached: 1495797572061.jpg (2504x6000, 931K)

fuck off out of here

Attached: 1504341996012.jpg (2300x6510, 1.54M)

Yeah sure its "kek" magic. Totally not the fact that entire political establishment is controlled by the same elements that control this website, and have been leading you gullible retards in the direction they desire. No its not what we have clear evidence of its fucking made up magic. You guys are worst then Disneyland normies with your autistic shit. Lol good god im glad you arent real people.

what is it called the shit post intelligence agency?

its not magic its synchronisity
any science that is not yet sifficiently understood will be percieved as magic.
I think I butchered that quote but you get the point.

I don't think POL is the right board for the intel stuff.

Attached: CIA My Little Pony sex chat.png (1304x2152, 823K)

Attached: 0288e258e5cdcf4d1aafeddc87e2cbd777e7a6c39068532d2ebdcc9966a24717.png (554x594, 294K)

Attached: tarrant2.gif (3735x881, 1013K)

Attached: IMG_0867.png (696x696, 302K)

Thanks black user...You seem alright too

Attached: 1477089385495.png (1889x1889, 336K)

Honestly we sont watch individuals that arent in power positions. If you dont have a legitimate face in the race you arent a player. If you think we spend money and resources on following angry guys who wont do anything until its too late when we could better spend that money on a plane to ship in tons of blow, which will do a lot...why exactly?

Attached: CMT8.png (599x600, 356K)

Attached: 1455967922656.png (2992x2992, 742K)

Its not that either dumb dumb. Its much simpler than some made up new age science.

Attached: 1491860401286.png (465x480, 218K)

Attached: 1499035839650.jpg (604x604, 66K)

Attached: HouseEuphoric.jpg (1280x1011, 566K)

Belief drives many things. Belief drives weaponized autism. Belief in abstract righteousness of truth over wrongeousness of bullshit is the heart of this fucking place, always has been.
If you can't "see" it I can't make you, and I'm not going to give you shit for being unable to. But the Mandela effect is a real thing, the accidental version of what Kekism was becoming. Belief subtly shifting reality at a base, fundamental level. Unprovable as yet but it fits in pretty well with the nature of things on a quantum level.

No...You mean white nationalist user. You need to learn the difference. Most of us are for ethno-states

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1434x1800, 808K)

It is simple Timmy. When all it all goes down I’m going be on the winning side. Autism

Attached: 2CB4F270-2B5D-47DC-8DD3-C3FCE40240C7.jpg (2160x3840, 1.94M)

so then they must know that they got their asses handed to them by kek back in 2016.

The only question is: will kek return for 2020?

yet quantum entanglement is the same thing as I just described and quantum physics is the current prevailing theory used in engineering and science.
now tell me how I know nothing about quantum physics after reading several books on the subject in college.

c-span.org/video/?c4618625/comey-fbi-hiring-cyber-talent-we-find-people-great-technical-talent-smoke-weed-interview

Here's why we don't work for the glowniggers

Attached: guile.jpg (255x245, 19K)

You nailed it user.
The last bastion of free speech under attack.
Freedom!!!!

Attached: jg543anb2fky.jpg (400x400, 49K)

What if you used to be but no longer are (In a position of influence)? I like politics a lot, though, yeah? But for no reason, really, just curiosity.

Attached: 1365825606518.jpg (625x417, 85K)

It’s because Jow Forums is genuinely a board of peace and tyranny hates peace. Jow Forums has saved lives, countless lives. But (((they))) broadcast about these sites now? When we’re in our darkest hour? They’re not going to tell the full history of user. Just the worst parts. It’s all so tiresome. They keep reducing free speech. There are lynch mobs forming to terrorize anyone who expresses the wrong ideas. Your extended family will be harassed online if you engage in wrong think. This place is anonymous. But yet they know we’re all straight white men who are unironic nazis? But keep reducing free speech, how is that working out?

Attached: DF026405-C553-4976-BFE9-8F69245FA354.jpg (399x312, 25K)

Hey user if you want I’ll talk about the Christian faith with you?

virtual soccer games? Jow Forums cup?

I believe the jew who came up with quantum bullshitery said something like "if you think you understand quantum physics you dont" so I'd say its safe to assume some no body on a bantu butter churning forum claiming to understand it is retarded.

I miss 8ch. Badly. But I'm also LOVING having all my buddies under one roof.

>the real reason behind the acceleration of censorship lately, they have to stop the memes
we know OP

Attached: 1564021515282.jpg (817x768, 42K)

HWNDU flag. Last of oldpol.

>claiming to understand it
Who the fuck claimed they "understood" it like that? Certainly not me.
We're all just glorified apes guessing at shit.

that was fun

this