Im kinda down because I feel I might be going back to some of my old habits who made me miserable and I don't want that...

Im kinda down because I feel I might be going back to some of my old habits who made me miserable and I don't want that. How's Jow Forums doing?

Attached: repre_6xzfe.png (174x156, 57K)

u suck

Attached: 6A32E6F8-A9BD-4155-800C-5B10BFA1299A.jpg (673x460, 100K)

No, you

Attached: Kaku-4.png (900x713, 906K)

tea id

Attached: 5C12400A-F853-49E8-8C03-C5B5D3A4F44F.jpg (400x400, 137K)

Proof that the tea gods approve of him

I dont like tea, except matcha tea, thats delicious

proof that my dick is in your 7th hole

Attached: matcha-green-tea-mr.jpg (1000x750, 94K)

I have nobody to go movies with.

Attached: belle_delphine.png (763x678, 1.04M)

You can watch them at home with Jow Forums

Yumm

Attached: 1565201512751.png (960x720, 193K)

checked filename

Attached: 38224EC0-55BA-48CF-9F0F-DA224A21B81D.jpg (648x973, 270K)

I go to the movies alone all the time it's great

Attached: 1521554442614.jpg (256x368, 31K)

No its not

Attached: images.png (224x224, 106K)

Well I like it, I go to lots of weird/indie/foreign movies that no one but me wants to watch, so I got used to seeing movies alone a long time ago

Attached: 1509945758134.jpg (524x522, 33K)

>no one but me wants to watch
How didnt they close down yet

Attached: 7d8c8c0165d99b52650340bc033cad08.png (400x436, 194K)

Stop eating your own cum spain!!

It is a source of protein I need to perform better at the gym tho!

You joke but I have seen a movie before where I was the only one in the theater

Attached: 13572730028677.png (160x252, 44K)

Spain! You know that what you suggest only works with someone elses cum right?

Theres no point in going to the cinema these days, you can find everything online. I went to watch Kimi no Suizo o Tabetai right when it was released and we were just 3
How do you know? Have you tried it already?

Attached: Kaku-3.png (600x700, 451K)

It's common knowledge user... I haven't tried myself but I don't really have someone to provide.

Im fine with mine thanks!

I meant provide as in to provide for me......

You can find it online, but it won't look as good as it does in the theater. I am a really big movie buff and concern myself with quality. I absolutely love sitting in a movie theater and watching movies

Some people just like watching movies online and that's fine too! I just really like movie theaters and I'll always go to them

The only reason i dont go is because of the price, its just too expensive here.

Attached: images-1.png (225x225, 116K)

Nice thread!

Hello Giger.

Attached: Image.png (800x600, 578K)

No you! *smooch*

How is it going?

get down on the ground so i can stomp your head in you weak an*menigger

Why changing your ID?
>ZZZ
Me right now while at work. Please help. But aside from that, I'm doing decent and glad today is Friday so I can relax afterwards.

Attached: Babu sitting still while looking angry.png (400x420, 57K)

Mono a waggie?
what do you do for worky/job?

Dynamic ip

You could search for a better job if you wanted, you look smartie

Attached: 1537103438763.jpg (800x600, 71K)

discord thread

>Dynamic IP
I was expected you having a stationary IP, guess I was wrong. My router IP is stationary unfortunately.
>search for a better job
That's what I'm currently doing, where I work is fine and all, but there's no better jobs around me due to living in a small town. Some are far away where I live (I.e. Price Chopper, Walmart, Quick Trip, etc.).Having no car is difficult, but least I can walk to lose some weight.

Attached: Babu drinking honey.png (400x420, 58K)

Are you overweight? Ive been looking at the food that american schools serve to their students and i felt horrirized

Attached: e116c091db374329096bb30638998dc6.png (600x800, 748K)

Okay, I'm back.
>Overweight
Not really. I am just slightly overweight. My thighs are mostly fat and muscle since I do squat a lot. I'm 6'1 and weight 168. What about you?
>American schools
I'm not in any education though. I was looking forward going to College, but I decided to scratch that idea. But yes, our schools food services are in fact abysmal nonetheless.Even so our education system is abysmal as well. How's school in Spain? Any fights happen over the course years or so? How's the food there? How's the education?

Attached: 1542156316573.png (600x600, 356K)

thankies! :DDD

176cm 59kg

Schools food is pretty ok, obviously better than USA. education is good but pretty contaminated by ideology, specially college education, where most of the time the teachers dont have time to teach all the content theyre supposed to teach and ask us to look at it in our free time

!

Attached: Kaku-2.png (600x800, 632K)

Quite interesting I must say. Comparing to European countries to here, school-wise are different. When I used to be in a high school, I was never a popular individual (obviously), just a silent type with a hatred mindset. The students aren't interesting, mostly they're immature and just beyond 'high power'. You know those type of people acts so mighty and tough to overtake the weakest individual, they were like that most of the time. I hated my school district and including the alternative school. Those were awful experience I had with my high school.

Attached: Capture.png (262x249, 107K)

Wrong post reply

>most students were immature
Yeah well its the age you are allowed to be immature, its perfectly normal. If you are in college and youre still like that then that is in fact a problem
Most people here have the "live and let live" kind of mentality. Bullying is a worldwide thing tho.
>silent guy
Perfect target for bullying, specially if you dont have friends and they see you avoiding places

Attached: _20180522_163916.jpg (1078x1028, 80K)

Well, technically I wasn't bullied all throughout of years in high school. Sure I'm not apart of any social groups and isolate myself from any discussions, but me being alone and mostly serious at the time, no one bother to pick on me or have a 'civil' conversation. They have no clue whether or not if I wanted to enter their discussion due to the fact they think I'm mad. I don't smile as often, but they think otherwise. I am still serious and lack of positive mindset, but that doesn't mean I'm angry at you or anyone, I rarely do get angry. Do you feel the same way or just in a similar situation?

Attached: 1565303563112.png (128x128, 27K)

Had friends both in high school & college and had the luck of never being bullied, but sometimes people look at me and think im crazy, i dont know why. Been pessimistic all my life so now im optimistic af

I dont care about civil conversations as long as theyre funny, if i want an insightful, deep conversation i use the Internet

Attached: _20180504_032355.jpg (1071x1381, 135K)

Good for you then. Having friends doesn't bother me, that also implies not having a girlfriend. I remember a time where someone has intercourse outside of the parking lot during my 3rd period lunch break. Disgusting I was. Just why outside at the parking lot and not a home? Morons they are. And also there were few suicidal students that actually suicide. One was on November (if I recall correctly), and one on March. Drug overdose and a inflicting head shot. It was something in my high school, but overall, still had bad experience with the district. Thankfully school is nearby and I can relax from annoy kids and teenagers roaming all around where I work.

Attached: 80144.jpg (500x500, 70K)

I dont have as many as before. Most of them disappeared when they got gfs. Oh yeah drugs, those are a real problem here. Most people have access to them. Smoked weed several times before wanting to be virtuous and follow a virtuous life so now i just drink a beer once in a while.
Yeah im never letting my children study in USA

Attached: _20180511_011736.jpg (1078x604, 99K)

based.

Does any of the teachers stop drugs in your campus or just don't care?
>never letting my children study in USA
You're planning on having children? I'm also not interested in getting married.

Attached: 92831.jpg (300x300, 38K)

I want to be a daddy and have 2 girls! Why not
They dont give a fuck, they probably smoke too

Attached: _20190207_232246.jpg (1080x549, 68K)

I do't see any value when marrying someone. There's a chance of me being divorce and loosing all. Its better off to become alone and be wealthy. Having children is perfect for you, but for me, its an absolute waste of time and resources for me. And of course how dangerous is the world with wars and violence going around the world. Its better off to be wealthy then have a child, not be poor and have a child. And it also pains me the population is over going and overpopulation is a problem, next to world hunger and lack of clean water and oxygen.

Hopefully you respect my opinion.

Attached: 77802.jpg (400x400, 101K)

Never said anything about marriage tho, in this day and age its not benefitial for men, i dont need to be married to have kids
Ive been born for something, since im not gonna be the next president of Spain or be remembered for any contribution ill try getting immortality by passing genes. Europe is underpopulated and continues to go down so thats not a problem

Attached: Seiga_default.png (180x250, 40K)

Perhaps the "Why not" was a question to marrying. My mistake.
>Underpopulated
As if now, China and India are overpopulating as we speak, sure it'll tone down a bit near future, however, the damage as already been done.

Attached: 51536.jpg (539x422, 87K)

Yeah well, my country isnt, and thats what matters for me.

Spain is fine, but I have little knowledge about Spain per se. The history of Spain I should say. Mexico on a other hand, its been a problem with America and their own country. Moreover, its a great country.

I had a fantastic talk with you Giger. I was expecting some unusual subject matters, but overall, I like you as friend (if you considered as one). By the meantime, I need to go something with my spare time. It seems quite odd for me to say this on a online image board, but its just me. Reminder to not die.

Attached: Ten.jpg (536x402, 50K)

In before bad English.

Goodnight friend!

Attached: tumblr_inline_pq85nfjUIs1wvw9yu_400.png (400x237, 82K)