Do conservative asian women only date whites? What is this?

instagram.com/katzhux/

Do conservative asian women only date whites? What is this?

Attached: 40332820_232242114113051_7833093877275343787_n.jpg (1080x809, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrlocH3pNA4
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
youtu.be/gWD9n1cyeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=AMGAJVj8zDE
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8507983/bts-beatles-monkees-billboard-chart-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER :

1. AMWF - East Asian men get the hottest White girls who are usually Russian, Central Asian or Eastern European
2. WMAF - Beta Anglo or Northern European men with ugly brown Southeast Asian female who have these typical features : brown, midgets, goblin faces (aka flat faces with large jutting mouths), and come from poverty-stricken countries in SE Asia.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

Chink pussies have whitening receptors on their pussy walls.

>(aka flat faces with large jutting mouths),

Same girl as in the OP. Only in the US could they elevate this girl (who obviously has heavy SE Asian admixture) as a beauty queen ... LEL
youtube.com/watch?v=LrlocH3pNA4

Attached: kathy chu_2.jpg (1284x789, 233K)

Conservatism among Whites is Leftism among Asians. That's why their race mixers are more trad than our tradthots.

They are that much more Conservative.

Looks like you got lost.
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
No one like Asian men. Especially white women.

God shes ugly

she's way out of his league. More proof god hates me.

do you do like me? laugh at males who go to asia to find easier competition for pussy?

can you actually imagine craving so much to cater to a woman, but rejected by all women in the west, that you travel the world just to win the competition for an asian woman?

she looks part viet or cambodian

t. EurasianTiger

muuh dick

Attached: 66660859_217197745848841_2815346887841469345_n.jpg (1080x945, 113K)

>No one like Asian men

It looks like somebody missed biology class and forgot how babies are born. Here are some facts for you :

ASIAN POPULATION : 4+ Billion
EAST ASIAN + SE ASIAN POPULATION : 2.8+ Billion
EAST ASIAN POPULATION : Almost 2 Billion
WHITE POPULATION : 800 Million and falling

Attached: 20635422_1942461146030995_3856056689576902656_n.jpg (720x858, 134K)

Go for them friend, white women are complete garbage, you really dont know that you are trading good conservative and for the most part loyal women to the the bottom of the barrel women that will cheats and use you for your money.

Attached: 66003432_155791508811663_3440200725207664116_n.jpg (1080x784, 92K)

youtu.be/gWD9n1cyeQU
Cope harder fren

blows my mind how anyone can see a yellow monkey dancing while wearing a maga hat and think anything about it is genuine.

>1 post by this ID
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
There is no moderation on this board

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

I'm sure this delusion helps you sleep at night

Meanwhile your teen sister and cousins have posters of Asian boys all over her walls.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMGAJVj8zDE

Cope harder friend

Attached: bts is bigger beatles_cnn_3.jpg (937x672, 234K)

I don't even like asian chicks hardly at all, but I will never understand the incessant weeb/asiatic insistence than the plastic korean drone look is preferable to the goofy cute asian girl look from OP. The plastic drone look is a direct result of America destroying South Korea culturally. It's fake and unnatural.

It's simple, an asian girl dating a white dude is the rebellious middle finger to daddy like how white girls date black men. The asians are just smart enough not to date blacks, for their own health

Ah fuck it got me

You're posting anecdotes, I'm showing data. White women find Asian men soft and babyfaced; even 40% of Asian women refuse to date them right out of the gate. An Asian man must earn nearly $250K more than his white counterpart to be considered equally desirable.
C O P E

If you date outside your race you're anything but conservative.

The biggest boy band in America with album sales that beat the BEATLES is anedoctal?
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8507983/bts-beatles-monkees-billboard-chart-history

>Asian men
Why do you lie and use the term 'Asian' when you really mean "Asian-American". You do know the difference ... right? This is an Asian-American man. You do know that there are about 3x more Indians-Americans than Korean-Americans + Japanese-Americans COMBINED in the US.

C O P E

Attached: pajeet_indian_01_76aea78cb8beb3be58.jpg (801x1200, 135K)

I've seen these pictures at least 30 times, they always post the same ones floating around online lol

>be streetshitter
>look exactly like a beaner
vs
>be dogeater
>look exactly like a dogeater
there's your answer

t. nupol

No one calls indians 'asian' in north america we call them indians

Based kike

those aren't men, good job further proving his point

Origin and place don't matter idiot , looks do. Ugly slopes are actually uglier to western people bc they're used to seeing more attractive western facial proportions.

I dont call Indians 'Asians', so everybody else doesnt because it destroys my narrative. Meanwhile the US Census does

1. "Asian Americans are Americans of Asian ancestry. The term refers to a panethnic group that includes diverse populations, which have ancestral origins in East Asia, South Asia, or Southeast Asia, as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau. This includes people who indicate their race(s) on the census as "Asian" or reported entries such as "Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Other Asian".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans
2. And everybody else does also (see picture)

Attached: aziz ansari-1.jpg (771x747, 205K)

RIGHT : Southeast Asian
LEFT : East Asian

ARRR rook the same. Both these men would be classify as "Asian-American" in the US.

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 95K)

t. retard

Imptrash thread, do not bump.

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1046, 170K)

Lol nah

This thread reeks of inceldom