Meanwhile, aboard the USS Jow Forums

>meanwhile, aboard the USS Jow Forums...

Attached: NCC-69420.jpg (800x315, 24K)

lads, i think theres a gayposter among us
how do we deal with this issue?

hmmm.... tricky situation

Everyone needs to fuck you in the ass and if someone cums they're gay. We will need to go through all 120 members...

slit your throat faggot
i propose an inquisition

Okay which one of you....
FAGGOT! Blast him out the airlock.

Attached: 1442126559230.jpg (320x425, 15K)

Can we have a gym? Let's turn one of the cabins into a gym.

Attached: 1558703807361s.jpg (122x125, 2K)

i was too busy seething at his faggotry that i hadnt realized he was a faggot
indeed he should be thrown into space

Attached: 1563939034712.png (646x402, 336K)

YES! The last thing we want on this ship is homos fagging it up butt fucking everything they can. Absolutely sickening. I propose we run a psychological test on all crew to weed out the gays.

Attached: 1491874036952.jpg (206x215, 13K)

I'M A DOCTOR, NOT A PSYCHIATRIST.

That is what the holodeck is for, ensign. You can't let yourself get fat when Romulans might attack at any moment.

no one on the ship is gay

good to know someone's still sane here

Guys we are out of beer again

based

Alright you ALLEGED straights. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this?

Attached: 1514958147431.jpg (2272x1704, 662K)

i wanted to get a better look at her face. saw her pigtails and felt grossed out. makes me think the person holding the camera is "daddy," and why he uploaded a picture of his nude gf.
0/10 - would not this whore

Get into the airlock gay boy.

Attached: leave.png (850x780, 714K)

>anime
you ousted yourself as a queer, i have to negate your verdict and put in in the airlock instead. say hi to jupiter for me.

Objection. You said to an anime post that it was based. Now you're flip flopping to try to save face when called out for being a faggot. Execute this fag!

Attached: 1491539414736.jpg (793x692, 125K)

cleaver ploy... for an animefag. say good night.

MAX SETTINGS

Attached: 5984c7585f3d7a96787a28e4c7c9c0d7c9f2f9ef823b753e24a7c70894c59df8.gif (260x183, 691K)

sauce

Trying to appeal to authority with a shitty meme? No chance sodomite. Degenerates like you belong in the airlock.
Correct. You pass and may stay on the ship.

Attached: 1488439511085.jpg (480x440, 34K)

We could turn you into a gym.

Attached: 1456980539527.png (400x327, 23K)

Bitácora del capitán.... ME CAGO EN DIOS

she cute, cute boobs. would fug

Not speaking american on an american ship? Into the airlock with you.

You are doing good work, sir.

*ahem* USA has no oficial language

Sucking up to a superior tasked with weeding out dissident behavior? I'm onto you kiss ass. Tell me fellow heterosexual when you have a girls pussy in your face what's the first thing you want to do to it?

Attached: 1442351302369.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

USA? user this is the Federation. The USA hasn't existed for thousands of years. And we in the federation have taken to speaking the universal language of English.

Breath deep sir. Asses the pussy situation. Determine whether she has a sexually transmitted disease. At the same time, revel is the pussy smell and, assuming she is clean, eat that pussy like it's my last meal.

You can stay on my crew lad. You've done well to assert your heterosexuality. I'll bet you've even kissed a girl. You been kissing lots of girls lately lad?

Attached: Vivian james.jpg (772x1080, 132K)

I've done more than just kiss girls, sir. And I don't regret it one bit.

Top shit m8. I'd give you a pat on the back but I've never touched another man other than a handshake in my entire life. My son still bitches about it. Now about these gays. We gotta find a more efficient way to weed them out. So far it has been very very slow. I'm open to suggestions from cleared crew members.

If I may sir, only true men aren't gay. And any true man will gladly die for the hetero cause. Any man who isn't willing to die for the cause is definitely a dirty gay.

Agree but this is a piss poor method of efficiently psychologically screening potential gays in hiding. They can adapt too quickly. Gays are naturally repulsed by the beautiful female form. We should begin posting naked women around the ship and the areas where the posters have been taken down or ripped is where gays most likely are.

Attached: that bitch in the back is literally perfect.jpg (1280x928, 194K)

Gays also dislike beer so we should get some more I'm just saying fellas.

But sir, could they not adapt to that as well? They will realize that they have to resist seeing the female form to avoid being purged. There must be a more surefire way

Yeah but they like pussy beers like Smirnoff Ice and shit. If I see one god damn flavored beer someone's going into the airlock.
What about an injection we could give all the crew that reacts with something only gays would naturally interact with or have in abnormal amounts in their body? So they would get a visible skin rash or something to identify them.

Attached: fcvkubukbv.jpg (500x667, 52K)

Leave it to me, Sir.

I think that is our best bet. You can't adapt to the injection as it is not something you can mentally adapt to.

Just answer me one question. What is your favorite part of sex with a woman? For me it's bangs every time. When you're just banging into her hearing the slap of her thighs and pussy against you god damn it gets me hard as diamond. Almost as hard as when I feel her juices dripping down my balls. Almost.

Attached: 6196856416519161.jpg (403x600, 25K)

>thousands of years
More like a couple hundred at most, the USA seems to have existed at least as a independently administrative entity into the 22nd century while the USS Jow Forums appears to be an Excelsior class starship which were in service to Starfleet from the late 23rd century into the late 24th century.

Attached: ackchyually_large.png (700x700, 21K)

A fresh new batch of boys and cocks to lustfully rape... Mmh... I'll sure have my fun here...

AIR
LOCK

Attached: 1509323569821.png (477x414, 313K)

Ah i simply love knowing that we are two humans doing exactly what were designed to do, to create more life on this earth just like nature intended.
I also like bouncing tits, they always make me happy.

i'm bored
space sucks
i don't wanna get out of bed

Attached: 623.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Shouting airlock like an idiot won't help you, honey. Only I can help you~

Alright good. Bouncing titties make all of us happy. Something about them all jiggly just makes you want to want to have them jiggle all over you. Sometimes I think about a titty bed but I can't think of a way to make it without it being horrific. I gotta catch some sleep. You're in charge lad. Don't let me down. Get that beer.
Oh yeah and someone throw this trash in the garbage compactor.

Attached: super space hoe v9000000.jpg (900x1301, 199K)

A titty pillow could do nicely, you can count on me, Sir.

I shall assist as best I can, until my dying breath.

We are in this together now, my heterosexual comrade.

It will be a difficult struggle, fighting off the gay. But it is a fight that must be fought.

Indeed, they multiply by the dozens and spread their filth by mere touch.. Emperor preserve us all.

Remember:
Do not suffer the heretics
Do not give quarter to the heretics
Coral the heretics
and Burn them like the filth they are.

IT'S STAFFED FULLY BY /B*NT/OID SCUM AND THUS, THEIR COMBINED INCOMPETENCY WILL SURELY CRASH THAT SHIP BEFORE ANYONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE TO DO SO, BUT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT, LOCK ON AND LAUNCH THE MISSILES BOYS!

*turns off the gellar field*

Attached: 1541465455868.png (885x721, 797K)

I regret to inform you all that due to an irreversible esfores infestation, I have no choice but to engage the ship's self destruct sequence. You are the best and brightest men and faggots I've had the pleasure of exploring the galaxy with, but our time has come to sacrifice ourselves for the greater good.

Attached: 873fa65684e4d339738f27b9f7afe057.jpg (1024x630, 138K)

Um......which way is the bathroom? I can't hold it much longer.

Attached: 1564083872109.gif (609x554, 262K)