Good day, filthy peasants. They say laughter is the best medicine, but there is nothing funny about the gay...

Good day, filthy peasants. They say laughter is the best medicine, but there is nothing funny about the gay. The only treatment is a wooden stake, and some kindling. I will cure those infected with the gay. Tell me of your symptoms.

Attached: 881AB15F-784E-43EC-90B0-0DABDE444B82.jpg (767x1041, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y4QGFte3T8&vl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome back Doc

Attached: 34993052-D2AD-4642-9D78-3E30520664DB.jpg (490x519, 65K)

Howdy doc hope you're well. I edited a comic for a bant meme.

Attached: doc_pd_bant_gay.png (1790x1440, 1.08M)

not feeling all that gay lately, so I think I'm doing quite fine. can't say that for the other two thirds of Jow Forums though.

Hello, duke poster. There seems to be a lot of anime posts on this day.
Holy shit BASED. That ones going in the camera roll. How’ve you been, bumstead?

Yes, most of Jow Forums is infected with the pestilence. I must work to eliminate the gay from all corners of the board.

The cunts are as bad as the fuckin cane toads up north, bloody invasive species

Yes there is a lot of an*Me this morning, but the QAnon researchers are gone finally, so I’m okay with it for now.

If you wait around you might see cockeyes, he's been around for the last hour or so tonight,

Pretty good I've started working again which is good, but wew has it made me tired the past few days. I mean as soon as i'd get home i'm taking a nap.
How about yourself my man?

COCKEYES! I saw you in a thread telling pooftahs to fuck off, but I hardly believed it was you. Where’ve you been, cobba?
It’s refined cringe

Pretty good, I’m gonna visit my cute gf that I haven’t seen in a week, and I’m getting an interview from this comfy board game shop that looks like a medieval tavern.

Ahaha! Great to see you again old pal!
QAnon or the an*Me? Both are cringe but one is infinitely worse than the other i my book.

Attached: 9D66AB56-461D-4DD5-8C19-2E4A8BA8E7A5.jpg (480x360, 136K)

See

Hahaha onya, actually gave me a bit of laugh. Glad to see some creative people are still here on Jow Forums

The QAnon. A very small percentage of anime is quite based, but most of it has been corrupted by weeb magic

Dude radical. Hope you and the lady enjoy each other and the interview goes well my man. Speaking of board games what's your favorite?
Not many but there are still folks out and about making stuff for bant. Like someone made this new liz a week back, and there was a big community poland ball image made about the same time. I might have to see if i can find the image.

Attached: cool_liz.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Had one of them tell me that meme magic is real and invokes change in the world. Almost died from the cringe, but fortunately I’m still here.
And yes, weeb magic has corrupted much an*Me. Vile voodoo it is

Clue, or ticket to ride

Attached: C8480C85-DE78-4BCB-B69D-FE109BEC1E31.png (3000x2000, 733K)

Meme magic becomes more refined as less people know about it, as the magic becomes less diluted, so of course it’ll fade when a bunch of newfags show up.

my stomach hurts

Attached: 1563472661699.jpg (439x427, 42K)

>Gayflag ball on my stake
Russia is blessed with a thousand years of bountiful harvest

Clues a good one, only played it once but won, so now i'm an undefeated clue master!
>ticket to ride
Never heard of it, do tell more.
Ayy that's the ticket, good stuff that is. We sure do got lots of characters on bant.

Attached: Simon_you_the_man.jpg (1242x1099, 1.25M)

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Clearly this a problem with what you’re eating, as the stomach is not meant for such unhealthy foods. Eat some kale, it’s quite good.

>PD
ha

If only they knew the truth, the final redpill.
I offered for them to enter the redpilled shed but to no avail, they didn’t see eye to eye with us Jow Forumsdicoots.
I’m surprised Tsumugi is there but not CockEyes

Been busy with work if I'm honest with ya. I have popped in just to lurk ever now and then though, just couldn't be fucked posting is all aye
Yeah, glad to see you lads are still here. So many new namefags these days, and most of them look to be pooftahs. I reckon we're a bit outnumbered ahaha
Yeah I actually lurked in that poland ball thread for a bit, it ended up looking way better than the last one the board made about a year ago

It’s a train game. I haven’t played it in a while, so it’s kinda fuzzy. All I know is that it’s very fun. Also risk is a 10/10 game

I remember I had the Irish flag because I stayed there for a bot. Fun stuff

Where? I don’t see him

You got the old ball image? i'd love to compare them.
Ooo trains are cool. You know the other day I heard of a 100% electric solar powered train. Neat stuff.

Here you go
Just a tad bit outnumbered, but quality > quantity. We’ll blow ‘em out again.
Right next to your stake

Attached: BE7C69C9-B9B6-484F-850C-A0956E50485D.jpg (1500x1500, 809K)

I'm pretty sure I'm eating healthily tho

Attached: 1565156553713.png (520x720, 472K)

Nah the computer I had it on is long dead. Could probably find it through the archive though I reckon

Ah memories. The new one definitely is better but it's cozy~

Attached: Simon_buying_flowers.png (709x709, 231K)

I thought we’ve had that for a while, no?
Ah I see
But are you eating kale?

Maybe but What i'm talking is the train itself uses no other electricity like it and it's station take up no power from the grid and actually produces enough energy to give back into the grid for the local area!
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y4QGFte3T8&vl=en

ID change, still Dukeposter
I wish Simon was more popular on r/banter, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen him. I hope Liz takes off again too, I remember checking the thread it originated in while I was at work. Good times

That’s pretty neat. Thanks for the vid!

NO U
>:^)

haha gottem.

Wowee

rekt nerd!

Attached: Yoosung_Dab.jpg (500x540, 47K)

Bump