Heritage thread

Post yours!

Attached: heritage1o.png (1891x1728, 2.01M)

Template:

Attached: 1555467828951.png (1600x960, 449K)

why don't you reveal flag you nafri faggot?

Does it matter?

yes kike

Based memfaggery

only because you have a little of blood of mors that spaniards expelled doesn't make you white dirty negro.

Based. Al-Andalus soon, mashallah

Who says I'm white you goblin mutt? I'm an African first and foremost, share your ancestry or GTFO.

> We waz slavic

Attached: BbEFnvA.jpg (490x604, 95K)

My based Portugese brother, soon we'll be joined together and we'll take on these visigoth slaves like we used to do back in the days.

Attached: dasdddddddddddddd.png (467x829, 689K)

خرا على عباد الراية الفرشيطية

يلعن الأمازيغ العلمانية و رايتهم العفنة الوسخة

المجد للإسلام و المسلمين و الذل والعار لأتباع الحركة الامازيغية الجديدة و اتباعهم القردة

who said he's slavic? you retard.

you aren't white, now go preach your shit elsewhere, mokamat.

a faggot araboid kike, what else new?

Why are you posting under a memeflag you retard?

Attached: arvo.png (1600x1000, 371K)

We can only hope for that to happen. This time no subhuman arabs will destabilize it.

based, Portugal a brasilian state soon

Imagine taking kike science seriously.

Why are you STILL posting under the memeflag, you retarded semite, reveal flag

He's maybe an arab-jew. That's why he did the test.

Attached: 1556994326486.jpg (488x570, 180K)

From the first moment I saw this I knew you were a terrorist, how many Scandinavian women rape and behead this week mohhamed?

We learned from the past, Arabs are not allowed to join this time because they fucked up last times. When Arabs join the game it's already over, because they are degenerates.

> Why are you STILL posting under the memeflag, you retarded semite, reveal flag

Yes I'm a terrorist and proud. Now GTFO

I asked first to reveal flag, retard. Why didn't you do it?

I'm not gonna reveal, now GTFO.

>I'm not gonna revea
why are you afraid? are you some kind of arab - jew hybrid or what?

Go hang yourself cuck.

Attached: Angry Hitler.jpg (100x125, 3K)

Imagine being so inbred that you need to prove your whiteness. Mutts

kys

Couldn't give 2 shits, Jailson. Portugal isn't european already, bunch of jewish pardoids like yourselves.
May Allah (swt) conceed us the joy of returning to stand on the rightfull path.

Fuck off Sandnigger.

Hitler prefered Islam to "Christianity with all of its meekness".

Ameen brother.

Yes goblin 56%

Kek, I bet you live in some Euro country.

he's a shitty french jewish muslim.

>T. Morrocan.

>hates Arabs
>literally speaking Arabic with the mashallah inshallah bullshit
>literally refers to the Arabic God with his pardo buttbuddy

Absolute state of Mahgrebians. If you hate Arabs so much start by driving them from your land. Oh wait, you literally are al Arab mutts at this point apart from a few Berber goat hoarders in the Atlas mountains that escaped stinky Mecca-cock

>t. Butthurt Jordanian feeling leftout

What's your background Yid?

Stfu, Aslan. Kashmir is Indian

show flag.

Attached: 1565473063185.png (800x448, 321K)

Attached: Screenshot of Resultados de ADN - B. Web Site - MyHeritage.jpg (1217x539, 77K)

Yeah and a lot of Nazis preferred European Germanic paganism than anything else.

How do you know?

Proud Andaluzi

Must suck not having blue eyes. Literally proof that blue eyes are being extinct

>Resultados de ADN

you have to go back paco.

it's obvious this is the reason he doesn't show his flag.

When we speak about 'Arabs' we speak about these current day subhumans who believe in the ideology of 'Arabism', an ideology shares by non-Ethnic Arabs and ethnic Arabs which was created and invented by Christian Levantine minorities (think about Michel Afleq and his likes). We hate these people, we don't hate Islam as religion and the use of the Arabic language. In the matter of fact, Arabic language is an important part of our history and we're glad and proud to be muslims. We just hate degenerate Arabs who are followers of wordly desires, secular cucks worshiping America, Russia or Iran. The time of Arabism is over, and the time of reactionary pan-Islamic movements is finally coming.

>implying ypu are gemanic and not some jose pardo hernandez with marrano roots
You can drop the act, kosher boi

White Americans are pure White though.

> al-Andalus cuck
> "heritage" flag has David's star on it
> "we'll cuck those slaves again"
LMAO

Attached: fellow poster.jpg (300x300, 19K)

good, you are already used to it so when god emperor bolsonaro do it you won't suffer, get your woman ready though, Brazilian BVLLS don't suffer from your euros.oy lack of testosterone

What? I'm not from Jordan.

which equals
> pic related

Attached: staring glare & hand rubbing.jpg (501x585, 68K)

>White Americans are pure White though.
yeah shure sure...

no

see pic rel

you aren't pure european.

Attached: 1504710361960.jpg (960x960, 225K)

Why is this in Spanish? Are you a Spanish guy in Russia?

You think I'm in Israel?

Who fucking cares about 'white', the concept is done for. It's about ideology and not about skin color.

Maybe you need to invest more money in better glasses, our flag uses the Octagram instead of the hexagram.

Don't have the pic, but my great great grandfather was the brewmaster of Braurei Englisch-Brunnend (EB) in Elbing banvk in the Danzig days.

This. Based.

Iam learning Spanish, so I use pc only in Spanish
Caм ты пaкo, дayн eбaный

yes jew, reveal flag already.

No, that ressembles, in fact, the portuguese who are all half-jews and proud

>Proud Andaluzi

So basically a White Iberian? Show me a DNA test.

So you are straight from Israel?

this. both faggots larping over some trivial probably some commie/soviet kind of shit. REVEAL FAGMOS

> flag
> spic language

probably some kind of creature commie rape nigger.

>77% Nafrican
>arab
il3en zamel bok a3bad swa3da w fuck l islam w mohamed dyalek sir t9wed nta wiyah

Monkey genes are animalistic

Attached: xd4.png (1023x871, 240K)

Cringe. Nationalism based in blood and soil will always be stronger than religion. I doubt you'll be fine with dating a nigger muslim.

Why do you Moors even larp about al-Andalus at all? You useless niggers can't even fix your own countries and get cucked by foreigners by your own will

Attached: wadiyatalkinabeeet.jpg (600x446, 29K)

my moms side has been here since the french left acadiana ( Louisiana) . my dads side goes back to a virginian man who signed the declaration.

>implying i would give my DNA to Jews and Kosher Arabs
Nice try, abdullah

so you post with another meme flag? yea, i know it hurts you marxist commie shitskin niggers (((global marx kikes)) to understand the USA is better than your rundown 3rd world dump. go away for good

يلعن أبوك يا امازيغي خانز, يلعن أصلك يا ابن ستين شرموطة

better get used to them

I thought he was just Moroccan?

I'm pretty sure I know what I am Jew/Sandnigger.

>just Moroccan?
why doesn't he reveal flag then? if he's so proud of his nation?

> the portuguese who are all half-jews and proud
no wonder, your Moorish genes made sure of it.

you aren't fooling anyone spic, proxynigger.

>Literally all 98%-99%

Was this suppose disprove my claim?

we are peak white faggot, unlike you nignog mixes, necklace yourself.

Nationalism based upon blood and soil needs to go together with religion, otherwise it fails. Ethnocentrism + religion is the strongest weapon you can have as a nation. And no I'm not fine with dating a nigger muslim just like I'm not fine with dating or marrying an European muslim. I only marry within my own tribe, this has been our tradition for a very long time.

We need a global revolution against globalists, we need to use the vacuum when the chaos spreads.

1% non-white is enough to affect your looks and phenotype, you disgusting jew.

Show your flag, shlomo. At least I can prove that Iam Russian

>within my own tribe
and your tribe being?

No fuck you, data mining jew.

Well if I would reveal the name of my tribe I'm basically doxxing myself.

you aren't fooling anyone with that jewgle transleit, pocho aztlan.

Name one country that do gay parades and have women occupying offices like they do on "developed countries"

Nobody is going to be pure European due to a common ancestry. The gene pool started out really small to begin with.

Yes, we send people there because Islam, some Catholics ended expatriated there too, crazy times

I told you guys he's a jew, and he's running on multiple proxies ITT.
he's a known dataminer in his branch, beware.

bahahahahahah yea yea yea..go back to twitter you disgusting subhuman assblasted nigger. im sure you can get some likes if you screech loud enough.

Attached: 456789.jpg (288x288, 40K)

Race is more than just skin color you fucking Jew.

go on....