Redpilling moment for a white zoomer

Hi guys. So a situation happened to me at work today. I work at a restaurant, won't say where for obvious reasons, and I'm also a zoomer. I was making my rounds of the area as I usually did when I noticed two of my associates, asian female and a white male, talking with a black family at one of the tables. I stood there for about 10 minutes just watching them. I met up with the two of them afterwards to see what all the fuss was about. First I met with the white guy because he showed up first. I asked him what was going on and he told me that the family noticed him (the white guy) walk past their table and went to a table with a white family sitting there to see how they were doing. The white guy told them he was sorry and apparently they started bitching at him. That's when the asian girl showed up and joined the conversation. The white guy was telling me how the black family were calling him a "privileged white male" and other racial slurs. He felt uncomfortable and told me that the asian girl was basically siding with the family and calling him that stuff too. The asian girl then showed up and she told her side of the story. Then the white guy and asian girl got into an argument infront of me and I just sat there and watched. She was saying how she can't be racist and that she feels like there isn't enough minorities working at our restaurant. The white guy made a comment about how he lives in a poor neighborhood and that his parents have both been laid off within a year from eachother or something and the asian girl said it didn't matter. Long story short, nothing happened after that and I didn't do anything about the situation. Though I wanted to desperately intervene and start quoting crime statistics amoungst other things, I sat there and just listened. The white guy is 17 and I'm 99.9% certain I know how he's feeling right now. This was my forst time seeing this play out irl instead of online. God this is going to be an interesting next couple decades.

Attached: 151170842744335.jpg (418x475, 34K)

if you fire the azn qt right now she will sue you but you can make her hours worse :^)

I have a black "manager" at the mcrestuarant where I work. She's always 10-15 minutes late and is rude as fuck. for the first few weeks I rationalized it until I realized I was literally succumbing to the brainwashing and she's a shit human.

>posting blacked screencaps
kill your whole family on facebook live

I didn't read a single word you typed

Attached: sheboon.jpg (434x565, 85K)

Couldve spaced it into paragraphs so i didnt have to read a text block -_-

but yeah, worlds gone to shit nowadays, and I have to grow up in it as a fellow zoomer :(

This is prolly all made up. But if it isn't just know as a white person you will have to harden the fuck up and organize with other non pozzed white people or be cucked to death

Multiculturalism does one of two things to the thinking man, either it makes you a full member of the NPC church (lead by Jews of course) or it makes you racist as fuck just as Nature intended it and as supported by science.

I'd walk part them too. They don't tip worth shit and if the Asian was a smart Asian she wouldn't be waiting on tables but I'm sure she causes terrible wherever she works

imagine reading this

Kek, I’ve had the white privilege card pulled on me. Basically old them to fuck off. I am not going to apologize for my race and neither should any other race. Apologize for your iwn actions and that is it.

I don’t doubt it. I was redpilled by real life experience too

All I'm getting from this is that a waiter knowingly walked past a family he didn't want to serve out of fear or just wanting someone else to deal with them and then got called out by them for it. Either that or he overlooked and it was a stupid misunderstanding but it's impossible to say from anyones pov because he could just lie about it.

Either way that's fucking hilarious. Sorry you guys are onions

Just make the asian girls hours worse
Fuck that chink bitch

An Asian waitress? Fake and gay.

Always just remind slant eyes they are the global majority and she can go back to Australia or Canada if she misses being one so much.

To all of you complaining about how long it is, stop being a nigger and just read it.

Or

Tldr, some nigger family bitched at a white associate of mine for passing their table
Also, my rendition of the story was slightly modified to protect my identity and the identity of the people involved.

why would you know its from blacked.com?
Hmmmmmmm?

I want to find the video of pic related, any help?

Asian talking about privilege, that's funny. She should count herself lucky being born with the innate abilities of mixed martial arts, making cheap products that break after a week and having no empathy built in. I'm sure they have even more privilege I can't remember right now.

what kind of asian is the waitress? light skinned with facial features approaching Europeans or the shit-skin one?

bet the azn girls bf is white

The NKVD will have nothing on white Zoomers in a few years when the RaHoWa breaks out,

hmmm, it's almost like ot hasn't been spammed a million times hmmmmm
>britcucks
white

chicoms and niggers will be the bane of this planet's existence. Buy them all a one-way ticket home, build a gigantic wall, develop exotic weapons, ACTUALLY KEEP THEM SECRET, and hope for the best.

You guys should study real Italian waiters, like Italian waiters from Italy and I include the fuckers that worked at Dino's on Sunset Strip back in the 70's. RUDE. If those fatasses took a dislike to you, you're going to be waiting for service until hell freezes over. Don't like it? Fuck you. Ditto for Italy, particularly Florence near the Duomo. Those assholes really despise tourists with a passion and from what I saw of the tour bus scum they rightly deserved it.

Attached: 1125e531cb62f404e16a8b0a8d4c3e36--dean-martin-dean-ogorman.jpg (236x328, 16K)

You may be onto something, I have noticed the Asian girls that act like sjw types tend to be the biggest sluts for white men.

She's in for a rude awakening herself when she finally learns that nigs hate chingchong chinamen with a passion and feel nothing but hilarity when an old chink gets beaten 99% to death by vicious retard shitskins. Chinks are automatons and if nothing else the chaotic anarchy of the shitskins will end up driving her to visible and audible outrage, and that will be her undoing. Sub human nigger mammy ripping her hair out by the roots on public transit will be her just punishment.

They probably couldn't even make a pizza that tastes better than one down the frozen aisle of the supermarket. Next thing you know, they'll say Digorno is delivery.

far east asian are order oriented people.
They follow the stronger leader, ideology.

The predominant ideology is now anti white, surely chinese will not side with whites out of compassion.

However soon enough the media is gonna start to pray against them (they are too succesful and not miserable, thus they are inheritaly guilty according to the modern victimhood mentality) then they will snap on our side.

Worst pizza in the world; Ravenna. Fucker takes a flap of bread shoves it into the oven and tosses a couple piece of back bacon on it. then he pulls it out and pours about a pint of heavily salted oil on it out of this copper watering can with a long spout. Inedible shite. There were some good restaurants in Italy, but Ravenna, forget about it. The Byzantine mosaics of Justinian and Theodora were well worth it though.

Now Turin, there's a place I'd love to live.

Attached: byzantine-empress-theodora-byzantine-mosaics-in-the-basilica-of-san-vitale-547-ad-6th-century-in-rav (1300x1011, 418K)

If you work in a restaurant surely you must have noticed even the black waiters will fight tooth and nail to not get stuck with black tables. People that work for tips have this thing where they actually want to get paid money for serving people.

I had a black customer once ask for pennies back. Gave zero tip. I did nothing wrong. He was a low IQ piece of shit. Pennies.

Checked and analyzed, this user is right.

>Now Turin, there's a place I'd love to live.
You should have asked some of the residents what store Jesus stopped at to buy his shroud and that you wanted to pick one up too.

that's pretty funny, props

Itanon here.

It is just different

1) waitress rarely get any tip, it is not custom
this means there is no "fake smile", "fake flirting". They will get their poor ass wage no matter what.

The owner has to pay this wages, so what does he do? He takes half of the necessary people to do the job

The work conditions as a waiter in Italy are unhuman.

Please be good to each other guys.

Attached: 220px-Lazzaro_Tavarone-Balestrieri_genovesi.jpg (220x300, 28K)

I'll throw another red pill at you, stop eating at restaurants. They're all a big fucking waste of money and calories pushed by the Jew to make you fat, poor and wasting time on high sodium crap. I'd rather move boulders for a living than work at retail.

The kid shouldn't have apologized. In a non-clownworld world the manager should've intervened and settled the situation quickly by offering the family something small to shut them up and if they didn't then you throw them out of your restaurant, then you give the girl a talking to and teach her about life by making this her last chance and there won't be another.

........ but we all know that's not possible today because of internets. Just think of the yelp reviews and facebook nonsense. We live in a society today where mediocrity is not only adulated but defended. And so we go forth with a family of poorly-behaved idiots thinking they were totally justified in behaving like idiots while setting a marvelous example for their children. And there are still people out there wondering wtf is going on and why everyone is a total prick.

.Interesting

I think this raises a pretty good point about how many young white guys who in a civilized society would just be normal fags minding their own business with no political views whatsoever are getting cornered into swallowing the red pill. This is just another example of how cancerous the liberals are pushing 'reasonable people into doing unreasonable things.' From my experience, I can testify to this most of my friends was pretty conventional didn't care at all about politics until the school started cracking down on things. That's when people started getting pissed, seeing like the 5% of gay and immigrant people in the school being given 50% of the leadership options when they clearly didn't deserve them, several were drugies who got dropped out altogether and had to be replaced for example. Similar thing with awards. Many of the teachers were also libtard aswell particularly the English teachers for some reason. And then going into the workforce, the exact same thing all this 'we need to be more inclusive how do we hire a more diverse set of people into our community sort of thing.' Then things absolutely spiraled when Cicada got into power.

What do they actually expect when they keep pushing us like this, are they this dumb or do at least some of them know what is going to happen.

Attached: Kill.jpg (1000x562, 65K)

>poc privilege is real

>Though I wanted to desperately intervene and start quoting crime statistics amoungst other things

never do this, you would just sound autistic

Don't quote crime statistics mong. Just defend him with normal language commonsense shit

'he is worse off than most minorities, even you'

'you're being racist and judging him'

'you're doing to him what you claim privileged white men do to you'

Quoting facts won't do shit, you have to use emotional language.

Women can't understand statistics, don't bother with it, focus on how they're behaving.

based, where can I go to get this kind of service? Do I have to go straight to italy?

As the "white male" employee correctly assesses in this situation, privilege has almost nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with class.

Sure, there were factors in the past which let some races access higher classes with ease, such as being white in the 1800's led to distinct advantages over being black. Some of those factors remained until the 1960's with the Civil Rights Movement, but nowadays those factors are gone. There are no longer any systemic, built-in, or inherent ladders that white people have access to that minority groups do not.

A poor white family's struggles is much more correlated with a poor black family's than with a rich white family. It's not even close. And vice versa, a rich black family has more in common with a rich white family than a poor black family.

But this is just overlooked. People see the correlation between white people and privilege because there's a correlation between white people and upper class. Every privilege that someone with 'white privilege' gets can be obtained by a black person in the upper class. What does that say about the true nature of 'white privilege'?

It's crazy that, instead of banding together and using collective power, we get pitted against each other like this. The white employee clearly has no power over the black family at the restaurant, yet all their anger over their struggles get directed at him. That anger, that desire to call out his privilege, should instead be directed at the elite and upper class.

No one, not even people like Kristen Gillibrand understand this. I can think of on the Presidential debate stage said that white skin gives people special protection from violence. Try telling that to a white kid in the hood. No, what she means is that being upper clas, living in the right neighborhood, going to the right school, knowing the right people, etc. give special protection from violence. But she (and the black family and the asian chick) is too dumb to recognize that nuance

The best why to get service is to use the secret handshake . Palm him a $20,00

Go to Australia. You don't have to tip there.

Redpill me on the source.

Tl;dr

>racist slurs
Stopped reading there

The white privilege narrative is about creating social division. The other side of it is to take away what the white middle class has built and to put it in the hands of Marxist psychopaths.

You nigger, you should have told him something like "yeah, it's like they don't even see us as human" or something like that. I drop shallow redpills like that all the time. The food industry is seriously a redpilling job for a lot of people. Had a friend told me he hates mexican families because they always come in right before they close with their 5 children and never tip. And he's even dating a mexican.

Attached: 71c035f06dbcf21902badb8f9fe3439f7c46c77a95fd1ce3ffdac3e61a536190.png (623x527, 338K)

I want to pump that crazy white girl

Exatly, emotion is what changes minds. The statistics are all there for anyone to read.

Killdozer, a Classic.

Attached: epstein.jpg (616x617, 129K)

it's all apart of the plan

Attached: get to stage 5.jpg (1000x800, 308K)

this.
If this "woke" shit would happen at my work, anyone and everybody would be fired immediately
Thats the reason this mostly happens on Twatter. And still people get fired there also

This won't work.

Women don't understand logic either.
These racists just hate whites and want to take advantage of the current pc bullshit, they don't care about common sense.
And the brainwashing is usually too strong.

Sorry Farhad I can’t help u with that.

Easily the most cringe thread ever imported from Jow Forums. Why can't these just go to /trash/ instead?