Redheads are superior

What does /pol think of redheads?

Only whitest whites can have red hair and redheads are very common in northern countries.

Attached: blwFkJc.jpg (1024x1018, 324K)

for real?

Attached: aryan queen endgame.jpg (615x805, 64K)

Only redheads should breed with other redheads

People don't know how much muslims hate gingers.
They make your life hard, they turn you racist.
I almost shot my school up when I was a kid and I still regret not doing it.

I'm a ginger.

I was never attracted to redheads until recently. Unfortunately, all the Irish broads that tend the bars here look at me like a blue collar slob(I am).

Redheads will fuck with you dude. Especially farmers daughters. She'll grab your heart strings and choke you with them and you'll beg for more.

ginger men look weird but without ginger men there are no wiminz lol

>brown eyes
shittted

but I want to breed with them too, user

Is it true that red hair is related to jewish heritage?

goddesses

Attached: 1564120508232.jpg (721x900, 302K)

Try harder. Redheads with green eyes are the rarest.

My wife is 1/4 Sicilian but the rest is Irish. She has dark auburn red hair and beautiful blue eyes, she also got the Sicilian wide hip and has a great ass. In my experience redheads have the highest sex drive and needless to say I'm happy

Top tier. My first girlfriend was a redhead. Now she is married with 2 children.

Attached: 1509970200-1509515919515.jpg (800x899, 108K)

No, redheads without the batshit crazy gene are the rarest.

jews hate them the most for some reason.

No, nigga. Red hair was genetic trait of neanderthals.

>tfw redhead green eye male
It's hard enough finding a decent woman then I gotta cut out 90% of them if I want kids that look like me. It isn't fair.

all women are pure garbage based on their natures and it does not really matter what they look like, only what your children in combination with them will look like. Do not obsess over women. Learn what drives them instead.

Attached: 565j6777.png (568x1948, 751K)

>(((they))) hate pic related
>(((they))) blackwash pic related whenever possible

Attached: Christina-Hendricks-001.jpg (600x800, 64K)

genetic engineering will enable easy phenotype selection in a decade or so. assuming the West isn’t experiencing mass civil unrest by then

Genetic engineering is available for rich people. So it still wouldn’t take impact on the population.

Mods moving Jow Forums threads to Jow Forums. I should make the jannies work this morning and start shitting out threads.